Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vippnor, lll and Sparrow’s Song are fakecels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
6A71D50E 7AEB 4E5D 8BC5 5F92C427CC12
76830579 D647 4FDB A1D9 012099B9F7E23D4B8DA5 F6E6 483E 83DA B2779BC2CC0A
Storm is Vippnor (be funny and likeable JFL)
668512F7 B4BB 4C77 8165 65F3413F173774F406BA 91AB 4E42 8967 58AB180F19ABC1019DB4 8F33 4D63 BEF9 9C6003CA22E1
al sandnigga is Sparrow’s Song

I’m sorry, but if you get nudes from girls you know IRL, you are a fakecel. No girl is sending nudes to everyone. Whens the last time you heard rumors about the school whore getting spitroasted by the Chess Club?

Being an incel has lost its meaning.

EDIT: lll just dmed me0785DA28 271C 45B7 90DD E00A3E977FBD

Last edited:
@vippnor explain yourself faggot

also I don't think @III ever claimed to be incel tbh he was just a bored guy in quarantine who spammed posts on here until he got tired of it, he never posted anything about inceldom

Just betray the fakecel discordains bro!

This is truly chads.co, the lizard race is winning in disrupting us.

:feelsPop::worryfeels:

Also Caesarcel bragged about looking like Jordan Barrett.

DD240EFD 5BFC 43E4 B9BD 12C53A0ED12C

Let’s see the mental gymnastics these fakecels will go through to defend themselves

Last edited:
:feelsPop::worryfeels:

Also Caesarcel bragged about looking like Jordan Barrett.
Send me that screenshot ill post that too
@vippnor explain yourself faggot

also I don't think @III ever claimed to be incel tbh he was just a bored guy in quarantine who spammed posts on here until he got tired of it, he never posted anything about inceldom
He says he is a truecel on Discord

this is why i barely browse co.Fakecels and normies are everywhere

tbh I kind of knew @Sparrow's Song is larping because of some of his old posts, it becomes pretty clear if you look though them

Last edited:
You’re based af @werty1457 + im not really surprised jfl half of this forum are like this
tbh these screens make me wonder how much of the forum are like 16 year olds who just aren't that interested in sex and will probably go on to have normal romantic/sexual relationships later in life, but still want to be part of some group or "counter culture"

Disgusting. I hate fakecels with a passion. Im not even surprised..

Every time I think im in a group full of brocels this garbage happens.

They all mog me brutally

I'm the biggest incel in that discord server

I'm envious as fuck.

tbh I kind of knew @Sparrow's Song is larping because of some of his old posts, its prey clear that he was larping if you look though some of them

hopefully the mods ban these fakecels

Let’s see the mental gymnastics these fakecels will go through to defend themselves
If they defended personality fakecel then they will defend this shit too

They all mog me brutally

I'm the biggest incel in that discord server
I don't use discord tbh, you need to be NT to effectively communicate in group chats like that. it's very stressful for me. forum posting is a lot nicer

tbh I kind of knew @Sparrow's Song is larping because of some of his old posts, it becomes pretty clear if you look though some of them
Can't be true. Must be greatest larping of forum history. He depicted himself as deformed -10 and now he calls himself a "6"?? Wt...

If they defended personality fakecel then they will defend this shit too
6/10 almost 6ft white”cel”
Can't be true. Must be greatest larping of forum history. He depicted himself as deformed -10 and now he calls himself a "6"?? Wt...
Ive seen his face, he looks like Captain Jack Sparrow.

Last edited:
oh look you got a little discord group for fakeceld

At the very least a third of them, faggots are just bored of normie culture and decide to come here for a change
imagine being popular and well liked by your classmates, receiving nudes from girls at your school, genuinely viewing high school as the most fun and social years of your life, getting to have the normie HS experience that everyone here desires... and then posting on this forum because snapchat and instagram aren't edgy or exclusive enough :feelsugh:

Chads.co is real.

damn, def seems solid 40% of user base is normie cel, volcel or fakecel

So sparrow songs deformity was larp and is actually slayer. Fucking fakecel faggots i hate them all gtfo.

So sparrow songs deformity was larp and is actually slayer. Fucking fakecel faggots i hate them all gtfo.
Lets say it was real, he could just wear an eye patch like that congressman from TexasEBD32358 EC50 4EAD BF75 FFA290D9B9A1

FUCK - @Sparrow's Song was one of my favorite users...

@werty1457 You did good and I'm proud of you but you shouldn't have posted these here. Now more fakecels will hesitate to reveal their past. You should have just send those to Serge or mods.

This is why I don't believe in these cels still in school. Fuck off from this site and come back once you are 18.

Also, @Caesercel you look like Barret? Jfl when the coping is too strong.gif

@werty1457 You did good and I'm proud of you but you shouldn't have posted these here. Now more fakecels will hesitate to reveal their past. You should have just send those to Serge or mods.

This is why I don't believe in these cels still in school. Fuck off from this site and come back once you are 18.

Idgaf anymore. Life is hopeless.
Idgaf anymore. Life is hopeless.
I had to show everyone

Theres too many fakecels. I dont get it. If you can go outside and get laid with minimal effort, why bother shit posting on here?

Dude are you trolling or something. You're comparinf yourself to a chad model.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Of course not. My eye area is not that good. His is legit hunter. Mine is a little softer.
@werty1457

I am not coping. I did not chose to be a socially crippled mentalcel

PM me your pic. I'll be the judge.
Also, where do you live?
I'm not gonna get myself doxxed. I am too sensitive about this stuff. I don't understand how is that a big deal anyway. I can hardly talk outside of internet

I'm not gonna get myself doxxed. I am too sensitive about this stuff. I don't understand how is that a big deal anyway. I can hardly talk outside of internet
Why don't you try Tinder? Have you not seen Chadfish experiments where the girls will fuck Chads no matter what he says?
Just make a Tinder and get a 5-6/10 obsessed over you to the point your autism won't matter to her.

Seriously wtf GET THE FUCK OFF FROM THIS FORUM AND LEAVE US SUBHUMANS ALONE YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SEWER MAGGOT SHIT

Why don't you try Tinder? Have you not seen Chadfish experiments where the girls will fuck Chads no matter what he says?
Just make a Tinder and get a 5-6/10 obsessed over you to the point your autism won't matter to her.

Seriously wtf GET THE FUCK OFF FROM THIS FORUM AND LEAVE US SUBHUMANS ALONE YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SEWER MAGGOT SHIT
And do what with it. I will piss my pants the moment I meet her. How will data points on an app help my situation.

You cant be incel at 7/10 and normal height
I disagree with that opinion. Is that were true there'd be ass on my pelvis rn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back