Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Shouldn't @personalityinkwell @Sparrow's Song @IncelCream be unbanned?

@Robtical @Fat Link

Legendarywristcel bragged about being rich, and turning down brown women while living in India. But the other three are banned for shit that is being allowed now.
I told @Sparrow's Song he can return, but he has to make a thread apologizing to Serge for insulting him in PMs. He hasn't made the apology thread yet. I don't know if @personalityinkwell can have his original account back since it's deleted, and maybe @Fat Link can look more into @IncelCream's situation.

Shouldn't @personalityinkwell @Sparrow's Song @IncelCream be unbanned?

@Robtical @Fat Link

Legendarywristcel bragged about being rich, and turning down brown women while living in India. But the other three are banned for shit that is being allowed now.
Free all of them and allow married guys, they are bigger incels than fags here, enough with playing favorites. And bring back that Marian retard.

Last edited:
Postmaxxer (and a potential alt account) @Arescel finally got banned :feelshaha:

Now the mods just need to ban @Rhaast :feelsjuice:

Postmaxxer (and a potential alt account) @Arescel finally got banned :feelshaha:

I dont think @Arescel is alt

I found where he admits to ascending.

View attachment 551345
Oh, that post. I suspected it when I saw it but then I just assumed that the hooker is using him, as a reply to that post stated. I think there's no way a man would get rejected by foids and suddenly a hooker of all people would become interested in him, not to mention it's after he vents to her and "befriends" her. Either way it's bluepilled to open up to a foid (and be her emotional tampon, as he said in another post regarding that), especially a hooker, so yeah.

Oh, that post. I suspected it when I saw it but then I just assumed that the hooker is using him, as a reply to that post stated. I think there's no way a man would get rejected by foids and suddenly a hooker of all people would become interested in him, not to mention it's after he vents to her and "befriends" her. Either way it's bluepilled to open up to a foid (and be her emotional tampon, as he said in another post regarding that), especially a hooker, so yeah.
High iq, most likely she gave him a freebee to use him, but the rules say as long as he didn't pay money he technically ascended.

I told @Sparrow's Song he can return, but he has to make a thread apologizing to Serge for insulting him in PMs. He hasn't made the apology thread yet. I don't know if @personalityinkwell can have his original account back since it's deleted, and maybe @Fat Link can look more into @IncelCream's situation.
Didn't Serge leave? What's the point?

Nope. :feelsUgh:

For now at least potential mentalcel's with supposed Chad tier good looks have just as much a right to be here as the rest of us so long as they don't troll and break the rules. :feelsthink:

I'm not banned I think

Didn't Serge leave? What's the point?
What Rob said and its also the principle of the thing ie if he had no respect for Serge what makes anyone think he'd have respect for us? :feelsUgh:

An apology would go a long way to prove that he cares enough about this site, its leadership and it's community to be welcomed back into it. :feelsthink:

Because Serge is our friend.
What Rob said and its also the principle of the thing ie if he had no respect for Serge what makes anyone think he'd have respect for us? :feelsUgh:

An apology would go a long way to prove that he cares enough about this site, its leadership and it's community to be welcomed back into it. :feelsthink:
That's understandable, I guess.

@Arescel why?
@Diocel why?
@Lolimancer why?

Diocel requested it
Wonder why…. Oh wait it’s because faggots who are good looking (mind you, don’t even make good posts. If they made quality shit I’d tolerate it) post here.

Thank god for the ignore button.

Wonder why…. Oh wait it’s because faggots who are good looking (mind you, don’t even make good posts. If they made quality shit I’d tolerate it) post here.

Thank god for the ignore button.
nigga's sole purpose is to annoy people. he requested a ban, never got it, then replied to everyone with that clip from the wolf of wall street where dicaprio says "i'm not fucking leaving" (i think)

swear even the mods are trolling us :feelshaha:

nigga's sole purpose is to annoy people. he requested a ban, never got it, then replied to everyone with that clip from the wolf of wall street where dicaprio says "i'm not fucking leaving" (i think)

swear even the mods are trolling us :feelshaha:
And he doesn’t even contribute shit, literally just hangs around cause he’s a failure with nothing else to do.

I’m actually kinda fascinated by how some tallfag like him can willingly waste his time here.

For now at least potential mentalcel's with supposed Chad tier good looks have just as much a right to be here as the rest of us so long as they don't troll and break the rules. :feelsthink:
So basically any good looking normie can just walk in here and troll the community, as long as he can successfully trick you into believing he's mentally retarded. Wow. Just wow. What a genius concept.
I can't believe that you actually think like that.

So basically any good looking normie can just walk in here and troll the community, as long as he can successfully trick you into believing he's mentally retarded. Wow. Just wow. What a genius concept.
I get a pass, i was here for over a year without " bragging" or "attentionseeking". Most fakecels sperg and go ER on the forum when people call them faggors and want them out. And most fakecels wont stay here for long dw.

High IQ.

I’m 6’1, good looking, and am not handicapped. But mentalcel so believe me I can’t have sex. (Despite Mogging 90% of men where I live)

Dude doesn’t even contribute shit here. If he was making high effort threads I’d be tolerant, but he’s just a faggot.

100% agree. It's not a major request to show he won't do it again.

Actually it wasn't this clown I don't think. It was the average looking asian guy that had his photo leaked and was banned, that posts on ***. Can't remember his username. @Robtical
@fallenprime

@Diocel @Arescel @Lolimancer ???

Dude…

EVERYBODY can lie online effectively about who and what they are and there’s no viable way for us to prove one way or another that they’re lying.

You for example could be a 13 year old child that does not belong here but because you or anyone can lie and say you’re in your mid twenties or thirties who am I to say different?

All I can do is play guessing games and it’d be the same way if anyone else was running the forum as well.

Blkpillpres believes he can make the most perfect and pure incel forum in existence but it’s going to take him a while he says to accumulate the necessary cash to bring the dream to life. :feelsthink:

Well good luck to him I say but like I told him and like I’ll tell you and like I’ll tell anyone…

In order to REALLY do what blkpillpres is going for you’re going to need A LOT of money in order to not only hire a private detective to vet each and every last one of your members as an authentic incel and require them to sign up on the website under their real name and provide their real address for continued contact and monitoring purposes making sure that they have not ascended and are just LARPing as a trucel to get onto the site and so ultimately this will necessitate far too much money, time, effort, manpower and trust ton realistically ever acheive.

So like it or not this is the best the incel community is ever going to have unless of course some bored billionaire comes along and sees a potential in us nobody else has seen and thereby uses his vast wealth to somehow make blkpillpres dream come true. :feelsokman:

Dude…

EVERYBODY can lie online effectively about who and what they are and there’s no viable way for us to prove one way or another that they’re lying.

You for example could be a 13 year old child that does not belong here but because you or anyone can lie and say you’re in your mid twenties or thirties who am I to say different?

All I can do is play guessing games and it’d be the same way if anyone else was running the forum as well.

Blkpillpres believes he can make the most perfect and pure incel forum in existence but it’s going to take him a while he says to accumulate the necessary cash to bring the dream to life. :feelsthink:

Well good luck to him I say but like I told him and like I’ll tell you and like I’ll tell anyone…

In order to REALLY do what blkpillpres is going for you’re going to need A LOT of money in order to not only hire a private detective to vet each and every last one of your members as an authentic incel and require them to sign up on the website under their real name and provide their real address for continued contact and monitoring purposes making sure that they have not ascended and are just LARPing as a trucel to get onto the site and so ultimately this will necessitate far too much money, time, effort, manpower and trust ton realistically ever acheive.

So like it or not this is the best the incel community is ever going to have unless of course some bored billionaire comes along and sees a potential in us nobody else has seen and thereby uses his vast wealth to somehow make blkpillpres dream come true. :feelsokman:
so Blkpillpres is the ultimate glowie?

Clown world right here:lul::lul:

In order to REALLY do what blkpillpres is going for you’re going to need A LOT of money in order to not only hire a private detective to vet each and every last one of your members as an authentic incel and require them to sign up on the website under their real name and provide their real address for continued contact and monitoring purposes .
Nigga, what.

I’m 6’1, good looking, and am not handicapped. But mentalcel so believe me I can’t have sex. (Despite Mogging 90% of men where I live)
Absolutly insane.
That people like this don't get banned is ultimate proof that this site needs the traffic and the money and doesn't give a shit about creating an incel safespace. But oh well, whatever. This site has become a meme, so let's just take it as such.

So not only will I get mogged in real life, I will now also get mogged on chads.is. You just cannot win as a (real) incel.

Dude doesn’t even contribute shit here. If he was making high effort threads I’d be tolerant, but he’s just a faggot.
This forum is for memes and spam, nothing else.

Clown world right here:lul::lul:
Now that the new site administrator has openly admitted that he doesn't believe in lookism, which is a major part of the blackpill, I really don't have any hopes left for this site.
There is no point in fighting it anymore.

@Arescel banned! :feelsohgod::fuk:
That fucking nigger joined four months ago and has already postmaxxed past 36k posts.

@Infinity Please nuke and reset the sewers, and remove the post counter. It's getting ridiculous.

That fucking nigger joined four months ago and has already postmaxxed past 36k posts.

@Infinity Please nuke and reset the sewers, and remove the post counter. It's getting ridiculous.
Let them be bro, its their cope :feelsbadman:

Now that the new site administrator has openly admitted that he doesn't believe in lookism, which is a major part of the blackpill, I really don't have any hopes left for this site.
Fucking WHAT?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU REJECT LOOKISM WHEN THERE LITERALLY ARE MAINSTREAM SCIENTIFIC STUDIES WHICH PROVE THAT LOOKISM BIASES EXIST? JFL...

Let them be bro, its their cope :feelsbadman:
FUCK. OK, fine. If it's their cope, then let them cope in peace. I just don't want to make it any easier than it already is for redditfags and other normies to be here and become harder to spot when they shit everywhere in the forum.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Now that the new site administrator has openly admitted that he doesn't believe in lookism, which is a major part of the blackpill, I really don't have any hopes left for this site.[/UWSL]
Its not as simple as you’re making it out to be. :feelsclown:

As to your lookism argument which version of Brad Pitt from the video selection below do you think the majority of women would pick to be with if they had to choose and why?

The mentalcel Brad from the top video or the classic Chad Brad from the bottom video?

View: https://youtu.be/ioBueVTZ0RM

View: https://youtu.be/TnBupO_Kjto

Fucking WHAT?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU REJECT LOOKISM WHEN THERE LITERALLY ARE MAINSTREAM SCIENTIFIC STUDIES WHICH PROVE THAT LOOKISM BIASES EXIST? JFL...

FUCK. OK, fine. If it's their cope, then let them cope in peace.
Muh mentalcel, muh autism is more important than looks now, get used to it :lul:

Fucking WHAT?

FUCK. OK, fine. If it's their cope, then let them cope in peace. I just don't want to make it any easier than it already is for redditfags and other normies to be here and become harder to spot when they shit everywhere in the forum.
He’s lying/distorting my actual position as usual because he’s the dishonest type of individual that will literally never be happy with anything much less how an obscure website is run. :feelshehe:

Nah I agree with your original position. Nuke their post count and make sewers not count for post count. They can still spam and cope in there
If Sewers were ever removed they’d quickly gravitate to Incel Discussion and Lounge and ruin those as well.

Sewers is a necessary containment board.

Muh mentalcel, muh autism is more important than looks now, get used to it :lul:
No one claimed that it is. Looks> everything. But im not that gl to overcome my non NT

Nah I agree with your original position. Nuke their post count and make sewers not count for post count. They can still spam and cope in there.
Let them cope man :feelsbadman: i was addicted to postmaxxing once too. They have it the worst tbh :fuk:

Nah I agree with your original position. Nuke their post count and make sewers not count for post count. They can still spam and cope in there.
This is precisely how it should be, tbh. You remove postmaxxing cancer, but you keep the place for bros who just want to mess around and have fun.

He’s lying/distorting my actual position as usual because he’s the dishonest type of individual that will literally never be happy with anything much less how an obscure website is run. :feelshehe:
I think he was referring to @Infinity .

@nice_try ?

my nigga @Arescel appears to have fallen victim to the 36k curse like @Insomniac and @ihaveno1

Fucking WHAT?

It should also be noted days ago I invited nice try to have a long PM discussion with me about how the site should be run moving forward as I felt he genuinely cared a lot about its direction.

He never responded to me and isn’t making any efforts to answer my questions now in this thread which only portrays him as a probable troll and subverter of the forum’s peace. :feelswhere:

Where did I lie???????
You LITERALLY said that men with "Chad tier good looks" have a right to be here (!!!!!!) if they claim to be "mentalcel".

But let's end this here, this leads to nothing.

Let them cope man :feelsbadman: i was addicted to postmaxxing once too. They have it the worst tbh :fuk:
Coping is one thing, but some of you are gamifying this and seeing postmaxxing as some kind of progression meter. Larpers etc. see it as a viable strategy to blend in, and they would be right, if nobody was observant.

Coping is one thing, but some of you are gamifying this and seeing postmaxxing as some kind of progression meter. Larpers etc. see it as a viable strategy to blend in, and they would be right, if nobody was observant.
That's the point. Seeing that count go up is the cope.