Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why was president @Joe Biden banned? It's a fun gimmick you grouches, you let literal paypig fetish gimmicks like @tehgymcel420 stay but a silly joe biden gimmick banned?

Why was president @Joe Biden banned? It's a fun gimmick you grouches, you let literal paypig fetish gimmicks like @tehgymcel420 stay but a silly joe biden gimmick banned?
Ah come on why the hell did they ban that guy? He was fun plus it's not like he was breaking any rules. :feelsbadman:

Ah come on why the hell did they ban that guy? He was fun plus it's not like he was breaking any rules. :feelsbadman:
My guess is that he was an alt. he was too familiar with users and the forum

Thank fucking god

@Joe Biden alt?

JFL @ dumb retards who didnt realize @Joe Biden was an obvious alt.
good riddance you dumb faggot. shit tier larp too. called it in your first post, dumb fuck.
at least dont make it so obvious :feelshaha:

You're a biden supporter?
I think judging by most of his posts, he doesn't care about the election in general. Or rather doesn't care about the USA which is fair tbh, I hate the USA too.

Last edited:
You're a biden supporter?
No, I just make fun of magatard cels who seem to think trump will save them
I think judging by most of his posts, he doesn't care about the election in general. Or rather doesn't care about the USA which is fair tbh, I hate USA too.

He’s an ethnic in a white country and loves nigger music. The writing is on the wall
I'm not in a white country? And what is it with you retards and rap music? Why do so many Hindus worship whites, jesus christ?

anyway in what fucking world would I support Joe biden, jfl at you retards. You think not screaming for another retard is supporting the other guy. Hindus are legimatly some of the dumbest least comprehensive human beings I've ever talked to. this forum has legimtatly made me hate indians.

I'm not in a white country? And what is it with you retards and rap music? Why do so many Hindus worship whites, jesus christ?

anyway in what fucking world would I support Joe biden, jfl at you retards. You think not screaming for another retard is supporting the other guy. Hindus are legimatly some of the dumbest least comprehensive human beings I've ever talked to. this forum has legimtatly made me hate indians.
Mfw dindus get shat on for what I say
:feelstrash:

Mfw dindus get shat on for what I say
:feelstrash:
Don't take it personally, every indian I talk to on this forum is as dumb as brick, not just you.

Don't take it personally, every indian I talk to on this forum is as dumb as brick, not just you.
I am genuinely curious where you got the idea that I am curry.

I am smarter than you though. So if I were curry that would make you dumber than bricks

I am genuinely curious where you got the idea that I am curry.

I am smarter than you though. So if I were curry that would make you dumber than bricks
You're almost defintely a hindu curry, India jordan barret. And you're clearly not smarter than me. I might have a low effort typing style, but I'm a fide master in chess and would literally get 90%+ average in school without studying

You're almost defintely a hindu curry, India jordan barret. And you're clearly not smarter than me. I might have a low effort typing style, but I'm a fide master in chess and would literally get 90%+ average in school without studying
And yet you're still some broke chimp without a future and a turtleback

Literally never began for you, no wonder why you want to rope

He’s an ethnic in a white country and loves nigger music. The writing is on the wall
He'll never reveal his ethnicity or his region. He's probably some inbred sandnigger born in the middle of nowhere.

Indian jordan barret can't cope
And yet you're still some broke chimp without a future and a turtleback

Literally never began for you, no wonder why you want to rope

He'll never reveal his ethnicity or his region. He's probably some inbred sandnigger born in the middle of nowhere.
At least I'm not a 16 year old who's literally afraid of daddy on the phone :feelskek:

Indian jordan barret can't cope

At least I'm not a 16 year old who's literally afraid of daddy on the phone :feelskek:
Can't cope with what? Droll intellectual achievements?

Joe biden is an alt i instantely recongnized his typing i cant put my finger on it tho

@ChinaCurry

Was it because he was Mogging in his posted pics :feelswhere:

That’s racist what the fuck is wrong with u u can’t be racist

That’s racist what the fuck is wrong with u u can’t be racist
lots of indians see them selves as honrary aryans, i'm just respecting their wishes

@FastBananaCEO, free him or we riot

@FastBananaCEO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@FastBananaCEO was requested.
There has been an internal power struggle and the CEO has been replaced as a consequence.

Unban @KingOfRome & @Ethnicaspiecel

Last edited:
lots of indians see them selves as honrary aryans, i'm just respecting their wishes
Giga based

4098943 MALVOIUN 7