Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@fukmylyf got banned? and @Genecel ?

What's happening, I need answers

Also will @BlackpilledAF return?

Could we unban @Aramaic-cel_SB
Felt pretty bad for him reading his appeal :(

@fukmylyf got banned? and @Genecel ?

What's happening, I need answers

Also will @BlackpilledAF return?
Seriously, when are mods gonna tell us why @Genecel was banned? @SergeantIncel
Fukmylyf requested ban to studycel

OP? Elab please @SergeantIncel
OP = first post in thread.

What first post says = PM the user in question to find out why someone was banned. We are not obligated to answer why we banned someone.

OP = first post in thread.

What first post says = PM the user in question to find out why someone was banned. We are not obligated to answer why we banned someone.
I already did that, which I specified in this thread. It is over

holy fuck :feelskek:
Wtf, kek at snitchcels, who tf bothers with reports jfl

I have never ever reported someone tbh, nor do I intend to, unless I will be certain that he is a fakecel or a foid

Wtf, kek at snitchcels, who tf bothers with reports jfl

I have never ever reported someone tbh, nor do I intend to, unless I will be certain that he is a fakecel or a foid
I did once, it was some, bluepilled, bragging cuck with 1 post, if I recall correctly, waaaaay back when I first joined, who was banned quickly after.
But I never really feel the need, the stuff that properly needs to be taken down, isn't generally up for long, the fakecel/foid shit as you said, and I assume they get reported by dozens of people very fast.

he makes good posts
o really? i take it you also like his threads in which he seemingly tries to encourage incels to become traps by posting "succesful" incel2trap timelines?

o really? i take it you also like his threads in which he seemingly tries to encourage incels to become traps by posting "succesful" incel2trap timelines?
stfu only trap I like is astolfo

and why are you accusing of me promotig traps faggot

traps = forced meme by r9k neeks

You did good then, we don't want trap lovers !!!:feelsokman: Or anyone to encourage that behaviour:feelsbaton:

What happened to @fukmylyf

Yeah I'm a cuck for banning an obvious larper, clearly. It's only temp any way, you'll live.

He reported loads of shit, including his own posts which was flooding the report list with junk reports.
who is the larper how long ropemaxxer ban

It's over for bannedcels

@Timothy Squids lmao I knew this nigger from some :soy: discord :soy: server, he's some black normie who has had sex before and eats edibles. I know he got banned some time ago but it's really satisfying, I especially told him that he doesn't belong here

@Timothy Squids lmao I knew this nigger from some :soy: discord :soy: server, he's some black normie who has had sex before and eats edibles. I know he got banned some time ago but it's really satisfying, I especially told him that he doesn't belong here

I was wondering at the time why an OSRScel would get terminated.

why did @Raiden get banned

@UBERCEL Free my homie.he's a good guy and ı'm sure he'll do not same thing again

@jerrycan dan didn't deserve to be warned as severly as he was :feelsbadman:

What happened to @UltraFayJr.

Was @SoCalSuifuel banned for criticizing Death Note? :feelshehe:

Though shalt not critizise Death Note! Certainly not the first half.

It was. Mostly because he told me to ban him so I did. sgtincel requested I shorten the ban since he's a long time member so it's down to one day and he'll be back tomorrow.
:feelsohh:

this one goes out to all the homies that done left us early. rest in piss my niggas

394Qm3p.gif

F

Last edited: