Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Nautica1983 requested the ban?? That guy was a good poster...

@Aramaic-cel_SB probably a perma finally I'd guess?

Just LMAO at Aramaic trying to negotiate his ban period to try and line up with the release of the new Call of Duty :feelskek::feelskek:

Just LMAO at Aramaic trying to negotiate his ban period to try and line up with the release of the new Call of Duty :feelskek::feelskek:
Best ban appeal ever !!! 10/10

Nooo Aramaic my nigga :feelscry:
He just wanted justice for his brothers in arms. He was a hero and a true human bean

Shameless guy sahushuashuahusahusuhshuashusahusuhashuasuhak

Nooo Aramaic my nigga :feelscry:
He just wanted justice for his brothers in arms. He was a hero and a true human bean

I promise @Aramaic-cel_SB's death won't go unnoticed. I'll read the rules every morning and night, I'll memorize each verse until it's just right! I will "remember to use the report button", for no one is safe from the sudden..............................ban.

I promise @Aramaic-cel_SB's death won't go unnoticed. I'll read the rules every morning and night, I'll memorize each verse until it's just right! I will "remember to use the report button", for no one is safe from the sudden..............................ban.
You are obssesed with the eating dude mate ? You forgot Raisin Bran.

Brutal "death" of @Aramaic-cel_SB ngl

going thru a phase
> r/blunderyears
Soy cuck drinking water

Not sure why the mods ban perfectly alright people like aramaiccel who get talked about by people who dislike them as somebody whose "posts I didn't like and he didn't like mine" but at the same time allow absolute faggots to roam free.

Not sure why the mods ban perfectly alright people like aramaiccel who get talked about by people who dislike them as somebody whose "posts I didn't like and he didn't like mine" but at the same time allow absolute faggots to roam free.
That's why you gotta report them.

Was @FiveFourManlet banned for brag again? Jfl

If this is not the best single message to ever grace this place then I quit

Screenshot 20180927 102248

Why was @Genecel banned?

Climb up exactly 5 posts up from your original post, and there's your answer.
Nice, climbed up exactly 5 posts and found the answer, i will be studying aswell very soon but i won't request a ban.

what has happened to @RopeMaXXer

what has happened to @RopeMaXXer
He ropemaxxed *ba dum tssss* , well he is viewning ban appeal so he was propably on %. Propably a temp...bro will be back.

Someone tell me what happened to genecel, fuck

Where the fuck has everyone gone? :woke::woke::woke:

All I see are Augustcels and Septembercels everywhere lmao

You seem hungry, why don't you try a fresh bowl of Raisin Bran Frosted Flakes? They're good!
You can't eat cerial for dinner....i guess.

I’ll pass. I’d be much more interested in anything that contains meat tbh. Dead animals taste better than dead plants.
You seem hungry, why don't you try Raisin Bran Frosted Flakes Soup? They're good! Y'know, soup is cereal when you really think about it, also some soups have meat in it, isn't that what you want?

Stop spamming this thread talking about this cereal, shit aint funny and its polluting the thread. Go to offtopic.