Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

A question

If I get success and tell it in looksmax.org, will I get perma or temp banned here?

A question

If I get success and tell it in looksmax.org, will I get perma or temp banned here?
Different forums , different rules, different universes...if it happened there it didn't happened here. I guess.

A question

No unless your posts here contradict your looksmax posts or if you mention it here in any way

A question

Depends upon level of bragging. If a private confession I suppose temp ban providing you ask them to change your status to black pill Normie. If obnoxious than a permanent one I guess.
No unless your posts here contradict your looksmax posts or if you mention it here in any way

Answered before my suggestion lol.
I think greater clarification needed regarding if your looksmax posts contradict your Incels me account. Either you're spreading :bluepill: on there and :blackpill: there or vice versa or youre LARPing as an Incel on here when you're a Chad there or LARPing as a Chad they're. I think this needs further explanation.

Last edited:
Depends upon level of bragging. If a private confession I suppose temp ban providing you ask them to change your status to black pill Normie. If obnoxious than a permanent one I guess.

Answered before my suggestion lol.
I think greater clarification needed regarding if your looksmax posts contradict your Incels me account. Either you're spreading :bluepill: on there and :blackpill: there or vice versa or youre LARPing as an Incel on here when you're a Chad there or LARPing as a Chad they're. I think this needs further explanation.
Lol even if I got a woman I'd be still blackpilled as fuck, dunno who it would contradict, like me saying here "fucking gosh can't get a woman" and there "YOOOO I got my pee pee in vagina!!" I suppose

Lol even if I got a woman I'd be still blackpilled as fuck, dunno who it would contradict, like me saying here "fucking gosh can't get a woman" and there "YOOOO I got my pee pee in vagina!!" I suppose
Or claiming incel status here in general.

Just tell a mod then when that happens and see if you're still allowed.

Thanks for clarifying.

Anime avis are dropping like flies, this is worrying

Its trap worshiping
nematode IQ, how is talking about a trap's mother and saying you want to have sex with her trap worship? Imagine if you said you wanted to bang my mum and got banned for gay worshiping me.

He's basically just trolling. Trolling is against the rules. He was given 10%.

He was "basically" "just" trolling. Garbage justification, who was he trolling when he said he wanted to fuck Astolfo's mum? You're just mad he criticised the mods and found a reason to ban him.

it's almost as if
Soya cucc

He was "basically" "just" trolling. Garbage justification, who was he trolling when he said he wanted to fuck Astolfo's mum? You're just mad he criticised the mods and found a reason to ban him.
If it's beyond your comprehension then don't speak. You're not even talking about the right thread. And you're just mad that you're habitually warned for your habitually shitty rule-breaking posts. Just let it go.

Off topic is for low quality threads. I dont believe that that thread is trolling. It was just low quality, like off topic is supposed to be.

If it's beyond your comprehension then don't speak. You're not even talking about the right thread. And you're just mad that you're habitually warned for your habitually shitty rule-breaking posts. Just let it go.
"If it's beyond your comprehension then don't speak." Hahahahahaha what the fuck? Are you God now bro? If I'm talking about the wrong thread what's the right one?

Just for those who can't do basic fact-finding or are just completely uninterested in pursuing the facts of the matter, here is a link to the explanation that ties up all of these issues:

https://incels.is/threads/jfl-at-mods.78632/#post-1482021

Anyone who simply is a habitual antiestablishmentarian in anonymous sites they frequent, can continue on doing what they are doing.

Off topic is for low quality threads. I dont believe that that thread is trolling. It was just low quality, like off topic is supposed to be.
Again, you just don't know the full situation. If you note, the astoflo's mom shit thread is still up. It could probably be closed, because the real reason for the thread is because Raiden just took 30% warning for a post mentioning nutting in astoflo's butt (after repeated warnings to stop making trap posts), which probably prompted him to call on his squad of cronies to start shitting up the forum in his name. Now that I think of it, I'll probably delete it. Low quality bait = trolling.

Just for those who can't do basic fact-finding or are just completely uninterested in pursuing the facts of the matter, here is a link to the explanation that ties up all of these issues:

Anyone who simply is a habitual antiestablishmentarian in anonymous sites they frequent, can continue on doing what they are doing.
Can you link me to the unusually low-effort thread spamming and trolling on offtopic he did, seeing as that's the reason he got banned after his perm was reduced to 60% Anything other than the thread where he criticises the mods and the thread where he talks about fucking astolfo's mum (which is normal offtopic thread quality, not spam and pretty much not trolling).

Can you link me to the unusually low-effort thread spamming and trolling on offtopic he did, seeing as that's the reason he got banned after his perm was reduced to 60% Anything other than the thread where he criticises the mods and the thread where he talks about fucking astolfo's mum (which is normal offtopic thread quality, not spam and pretty much not trolling).
Those threads have been deleted.

Explanation for Astoflo's mom's whatever the fuck thread is in my above post on this page.

Again, you just don't know the full situation. If you note, the astoflo's mom shit thread is still up. It could probably be closed, because the real reason for the thread is because Raiden just took 30% warning for a post mentioning nutting in astoflo's butt (after repeated warnings to stop making trap posts), which probably prompted him to call on his squad of cronies to start shitting up the forum in his name. Now that I think of it, I'll probably delete it. Low quality bait = trolling.
how is tongue-in-cheek making fun of the mod's decisions with a generic offtopic thread trolling? The only people who got trolled where those members of the mod team who got asshurt, not a great troll.

how is tongue-in-cheek making fun of the mod's decisions with a generic offtopic thread trolling?
It's bait directed towards the mods by trying to circumvent the rules and make shit posts that criticize the decision without presenting any sort of argument of substance.

It's bait directed towards the mods by trying to circumvent the rules and make shit posts that criticize the decision without presenting any sort of argument of substance.
so criticising the mods with a shitpost "baited" you into banning him?

That sounds like a scapegoat.

so criticising the mods with a shitpost "baited" you into banning him?
No, you clearly still haven't read the post I linked, and you clearly still don't understand what is going on, so I will refer you again to the following posts:

But doesn't he do that every night before 10 PM? Why now?

No, you clearly still haven't read the post I linked, and you clearly still don't understand what is going on, so I will refer you again to the following posts:
Telling me to read posts I've already addressed to make the argument circular is a massive cop-out, how did you even get on the mod team in the first place?

But doesn't he do that every night before 10 PM? Why now?
Because he triggered the mods this time. You can piss off anyone short of harassing them, unless they're the mods.

People are habitual antiestablishmentarians because sometimes people with ban buttons sperg out what they get angry. Sorta like you and your buddies have.
How did you even get on the mod team anyway?

Telling me to read posts I've already addressed to make the argument circular is a massive cop-out, how did you even get on the mod team in the first place?
No, you clearly did not read the posts, because you're still repeating the same misconceptions from the start. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really are that dense and not just a lame troll, so let me make it super simple for you:

1. Insalsa was not warned for the mom's butt whatever thread.

2. Insalsa was warned 10% for misinformation concerning another user's bans, basically starting drama.

3. I wasn't even the one who warned him.

Because he triggered the mods this time. You can piss off anyone short of harassing them, unless they're the mods.
You're starting to piss me off because you apparently don't know how to read but know how to shitpost questions and assumptions, but stupidity is not enough to warrant a warning so you're wrong on this one too.

People are habitual antiestablishmentarians because sometimes people with ban buttons sperg out what they get angry. Sorta like you and your buddies have.
If you don't like it here, you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay. Make your own incel site. The more sites, the better. Do it better than us, show us how.

How did you even get on the mod team anyway?
Just like every other mod who wasn't part of the original team, it was based on consensus from the existing mod team. I didn't apply or anything, if that's what you're asking.