Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Waifu thread

Asuka

A below-looksmatch virgin girl from a kind family

Waifu

tfw youll never switch lives with a cutie every other day

Lmao at everyone here posting canon non virgins as waifus.

iOWUeLH.png

Misaki Mei is the best waifu possible, just imagine making her smile..
mei_misaki_by_kurinka206693-d728y46.jpg

:feelzez:
My charisma is too great. You'll still like me even tho im rudeposter

I will now follow you around to report every bad word your filthy fingers manage to type as I am a pure soul who would never rudepost!

:feelzez:
My charisma is too great. You'll still like me even tho im rudeposter
JFL, nigger got banned. This what happens when you disrespect me. Stay in ur lane you little bitch

JFL, nigger got banned. This what happens when you disrespect me. Stay in ur lane you little bitch

Shh, full credit goes to me

I will now follow you around to report every bad word your filthy fingers manage to type as I am a pure soul who would never rudepost!

The honor of my waifu has been restored!

Fucking anime autists keep your gay shit on 4chan where it belongs, if you're a weeb you're a volcel

>no one claimed my waifu

Good to know she's safe. I won't be exposing her to you animals.

Fucking anime autists keep your gay shit on 4chan where it belongs, if you're a weeb you're a volcel

Man I thought your faggot ass left.
I said it before nobody likes you and you're better off jumping off a bridge or getting married to a Niger otherwise your voicel.

Man I thought your faggot ass left.
I said it before nobody likes you and you're better off jumping off a bridge or getting married to a Niger otherwise your voicel.
Oh no a community of autistic retards doesn't like me, whatever will I do?
Anime is Kryptonite to women. All weebs are volcels. You guys cope with gay, beta, cutsey shit drawn by a wageslaving ricecel, just fucking lol

Last edited:
Oh no a community of autistic retards doesn't like me, whatever will I do?
Anime is Kryptonite to women. All weebs are volcels. You guys cope with gay, beta, cutsey shit drawn by a wageslaving ricecel, just fucking lol

Just like you cope by being a faggot and putting half dressed men in your avatar and FYI gays can't be incel. I can understand hating shit other people like but I just can't fathom why anybody would waste their time by posting in the thread to declare their retard hatred boner.

You also posted blue pill shit where women
have super powers and can tell your into anime without telling them.

Go to bed.

Just like you cope by being a faggot and putting half dressed men in your avatar and FYI gays can't be incel. I can understand hating shit other people like but I just can't fathom why anybody would waste their time by posting in the thread to declare their retard hatred boner.

You also posted blue pill shit where women
have super powers and can tell your into anime without telling them.

Go to bed.
Get mad

The original waifus ----------->
Sailor moon crystal   playboy bunnies by chibirikku d9mdpxc

Fate.stay.night.full.438659.jpg

19426.jpg

tnrr21sajho01.jpg

Cp5GKdiUIAIVH56.jpg

latest

mogs just about every waifu here

Last edited: