Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

People are habitual antiestablishmentarians because sometimes people with ban buttons sperg out what they get angry. Sorta like you and your buddies have.
How did you even get on the mod team anyway?
Careful, you know when a mod starts losing a argument they ban the user.

You're starting to piss me off because you apparently don't know how to read but know how to shitpost questions and assumptions, but stupidity is not enough to warrant a warning so you're wrong on this one too.
You really want to warn me for making you butthurt, don't you dude? The only thing stopping you is that you don't have a reason.

Careful, you know when a mod starts losing a argument they ban the user.
You really want to warn me for making you butthurt, don't you dude? The only thing stopping you is that you don't have a reason.
Lol. Couldn't care less about either of you morons. Provide some evidence for your claims or keep spouting that shit, only one of these paths actually yields results.

No, you clearly did not read the posts, because you're still repeating the same misconceptions from the start. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really are that dense and not just a lame troll, so let me make it super simple for you:

1. Insalsa was not warned for the mom's butt whatever thread.

2. Insalsa was warned 10% for misinformation concerning another user's bans, basically starting drama.

3. I wasn't even the one who warned him.

You're starting to piss me off because you apparently don't know how to read but know how to shitpost questions and assumptions, but stupidity is not enough to warrant a warning so you're wrong on this one too.
"Misinformation" (very vague) isn't against the rules, it looks like he genuinely believed there was corruption going on too (criticism of the mods, even if he's wrong, is not against the rules), "basically" starting drama (more use of "basically", mega copout, calling out mods over something you reckon is true will always cause an argument which is drama)

If you don't like it here, you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay. Make your own incel site. The more sites, the better. Do it better than us, show us how.
lmao telling me to leave, you're really itching to ban me bro
I'm not telling you to fuck off, I'm just saying you should stop power-tripping whenever somebody gets your nuts in a knot, same with whoever else on the mod team does this (not all I'm pretty sure)

"Misinformation" (very vague) isn't against the rules, it looks like he genuinely believed there was corruption going on too (criticism of the mods, even if he's wrong, is not against the rules), "basically" starting drama (more use of "basically", mega copout, calling out mods over something you reckon is true will always cause an argument which is drama)
High IQ

If you don't like it here, you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay. Make your own incel site. The more sites, the better. Do it better than us, show us how.
Its not like you could do any better argument. Nice one, Tim Buckley.

lmao telling me to leave, you're really itching to ban me bro
I'm not telling you to fuck off, I'm just saying you should stop power-tripping whenever somebody gets your nuts in a knot, same with whoever else on the mod team does this (not all I'm pretty sure)
Let's just agree to disagree at this point, as you're basically arguing semantics, opinion, and baseless accusations until actual evidence is presented. The reason I brought up the idea of you leaving wasn't me telling you to "fuck off," it was more to make the point that if you're so unhappy because of how we do things here, there are other alternatives for you. Sometimes people are like oil and water, no point in trying to force them to mix. Cheers.

Let's just agree to disagree at this point, as you're basically arguing semantics, opinion, and baseless accusations until actual evidence is presented. The reason I brought up the idea of you leaving wasn't me telling you to "fuck off," it was more to make the point that if you're so unhappy because of how we do things here, there are other alternatives for you. Sometimes people are like oil and water, no point in trying to force them to mix. Cheers.
big copout but you have no real arguments apart from "talking about a post which codifies and defines site rules in words is semantics" so sure, let's just agree to disagree, not like I can influence mod decisions that much.
Think this should be left alone. Noone's going to get punished for no reason and we're not making up reasons to ban people I assure you. Criticism of the staff team won't be punished.
Clearly @Insalsa was getting punished for a reason, but based on the posts I have made previously I do not believe he should be perma-banned. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
big copout but you have no real arguments apart from "talking about a post which codifies and defines site rules in words is semantics" so sure, let's just agree to disagree, not like I can influence mod decisions that much.

Clearly @Insalsa was getting punished for a reason, but based on the posts I have made previously I do not believe he should be perma-banned. Just my two cents.
Oi mate you back, nice

For the last time, he is not permabanned. He only received 10%. He is at 60%. That's 1 day.

Seems like everytime I log in here I see another good incel brotha down. Such an injustice...I hope it ain't a perma
He will be back , i hope...it's not perma.

I can confirm that @Insalsa will be back tomorrow

can confirm
Wojak reddit cuck

For the last time, he is not permabanned. He only received 10%. He is at 60%. That's 1 day.
can you ban me for a day so everyone talks about me and I can feel wanted

can you ban me for a day so everyone talks about me and I can feel wanted
Well it's too late for that. We wouldn't have to tag or PM you if we already knew the reason right here. Now all you gotta do is wait a week or two when people start to forget this post, then request a one day ban.

Well it's too late for that. We wouldn't have to tag or PM you if we already knew the reason right here. Now all you gotta do is wait a week or two when people start to forget this post, then request a one day ban.
FUCK
i played myself
alright blick dont ban me then

How come all these luminaries are dropping like flies?

People are dropping like flies right now man, what gives?

jfl @ people saying free gambler.
View attachment 44594
^ this is gamber, @averageblokecel can vouch.
Gambler can fuckoff from here stop kissing his ass.
@Jockcel @Rice Cel @Templarcel421 @heroinfather @Tellem-T @whogivesafucc
smd
mods are niggers

Last edited:
Why was @UltraFayJr. banned ?

Is @Raiden permabanned?

But its your job to tell us why he was banned.
i hope you’re joking.

“Note that unless a user is very prominent and creates big news with his ban, you should PM users yourself to find out why they were banned, as reasons are personal.“

in other words, you should be grateful that any mod even bothers to sate your curiosity at all.

PM him and ask
I'm warning you.

If this ban is permanent, RDF will have no choice but to avenge it's own. The mod team and RDF can still form a nonaggression pact.