Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are such betas they can't even talk to foreigners

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Had a good laugh at this. An incel looking Japanese dude talks about how Japanese are so beta they can barely even talk to foreigners because of how "big and scary" they look. Some Japanese companies don't even charge westerners because they are afraid of them for no reason lol.

The result of (((two nukes))). Congrats yankers.

My brother lived in japan for a year and he told me they are not afraid of foreigners they are afraid of speaking English they can communicate just fine if you speak to them in Japanese.

They only talk to chad and roasties

Seems like Japs are born very high inhib. They dont even talk with each other much less foreigners.

Zesto will not like that...

I'm roid up to go full giganigga, and then take a trip to Japan.

I'm roid up to go full giganigga, and then take a trip to Japan.
Not a good idea. In China, a black man was killed by a few ricecels a few weeks ago because he was with a Chinese woman. If white men fetch asian women, then these hypocritical rice men have no problem but if a black man does that then they will go crazy.

Life fuel for moderate IQ tbh

Not a good idea. In China, a black man was killed by a few ricecels a few weeks ago because he was with a Chinese woman. If white men fetch asian women, then these hypocritical rice men have no problem but if a black man does that then they will go crazy.

That's because white men don't have chimp intelligence.

I knew that

yes lol its weird

Seems like Japs are born very high inhib. They dont even talk with each other much less foreigners.

Not at all true at all. They are just as much hoes as Americans, but they actually have logic and don't want to find a partner because of financial reasons. Most incels (actually there are femcels too) in japan run into enough volcels on a daily basis and don't really feel the pressure that American incels face

Some Japs are very alpha.

I had 5 threads about them 3 were deleted bcause the blackpill was to strong for them. What a shame free speech is very limited here.