Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are looking in the wrong places

that's only cuz they got yao chad retired :feelshehe::feelsthink::bigbrain:
IMG 20240902 164017

you're fucking retarded if you think any of those has a SINGLE pure arab ancestor with arabian roots and tribes that go back to either ma'ad bin adnan or mivhijj bin qahtan.
LOOOOL
Agreed he's coping, not a single pure Arab in that pic

@svgmn1 how many of Arabs in Iraq are white passing? Seriously asking
you're fucking retarded if you think any of those has a SINGLE pure arab ancestor with arabian roots and tribes that go back to either ma'ad bin adnan or mivhijj bin qahtan.
How do "pure" Arabs look like then? Like Yemenis?

These are mostly Levantines, you Dravidian baboon. It's very common for Levantines like me to pass as white or have light/skin/eyes and hair.
Just because, your streets are filled with shitskins doesn't mean our streets are. Keep seething.

View attachment 1242281

View attachment 1242280

View attachment 1242282
good evening يا لبناني تؤبر قلبي

5848271 834831254

5848336 2078229129

Images 4

5c28947380179

Njwa7

all these curry/mutt looking shitskins are pure lebanese. the comical thing is that you find them more in your country, (despite your country being famous for having the whitest population in the region) than any other levantine country in that region, including syria, palestine and jordan :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
@svgmn1 how many of Arabs in Iraq are white passing? Seriously asking

How do "pure" Arabs look like then? Like Yemenis?
pure arab genetics and white are two things that rarely go together. most of the whites you see that are posted here, are just byproducts of westerner invasions,occupation and wars, or simply byprodcuts of trade, that if you genetically analyze them, they would have no common ancestor in that land for atleast thousands of years. that goes for the most of them. some of them doesn't even have white skin but yellow skin instead, as what they perceive "white" is different.

there exists white/fairer skin natives though, just like curryland, but it's not like the majority of arabs are blonde as you may think to yourself after seeing the pics posted here by copers :feelscomfy: exactly just like curryland
pure arabs look like southern saudis and southern iraqis. and it really depends more on your tribe than on your geographical location. pure arabs (I know this will piss people more) look like curries, only slightly fairer skin and a bit sharper features.

Last edited:
pure arab genetics and white are two things that rarely go together. most of the whites you see that are posted here, are just byproducts of westerner invasions,occupation and wars, or simply byprodcuts of trade, that if you genetically analyze them, they would have no common ancestor in that land for atleast thousands of years. that goes for the most of them. some of them doesn't even have white skin but yellow skin instead, as what they perceive "white" is different.

there exists white/fairer skin natives though, just like curryland, but it's not like the majority of arabs are blonde as you may think to yourself after seeing the pics posted here by copers :feelscomfy: exactly just like curryland
pure arabs look like southern saudis and southern iraqis. and it really depends more on your tribe than on your geographical location. pure arabs (I know this will piss people more) look like curries, only slightly fairer skin and a bit sharper features.
How come you aren't a "white passing Arabs" coper like them? :feelshaha:

Asian boyos should just richmaxx and go back to asia to get laid
its not that hard

pure arabs (I know this will piss people more) look like curries, only slightly fairer skin and a bit sharper features
Thats true but who cares about the past. Rn we dont look like curries so you cant keep saying that

View attachment 1241521

if this chinese fella could bag this HTB/stacylite Arab chick, imagine what kind of chicks a Jap or a korean would.

I've seen lots of coping asians believe that they are less fortunate than menacels yet I see this kind of shit all the time. most chinks are "incels" because they live in western countries and only look for whitefoids.

View attachment 1241527

the point is asians clearly mog arabs and MENAs yet you only see more and more asians complain about their women and their inceldom as if they had it worse.

brother you're not an incel neither do you look worse than we do. you can literally bag a stacylite from MENA even with your fish looking asian Jay z face, but you choose the "whitu onry" mentality and you pay the toll for being retarded enough to believe that a stacy blonde chick will accept you (like the stunts some OF whores do to get more attention from criterias like yours, asians, a notable example is stpeach and her normie asian bf)
and you pay the toll for being so fucking picky and deluded.
Is the graph men reviewing women or women reviewing men?

How come you aren't a "white passing Arabs" coper like them? :feelshaha:
cause I just don't give a fuck about my race. I do realize we're the most hated kind on earth currently. at somepoint in life I got tired of this cope and decided to see why people actually hate arabs, and if arabs are truly superior or not?

turns out that it's just a superiority complex mixed with cucked nationalism :feelscomfy:

cause I just don't give a fuck about my race. I do realize we're the most hated kind on earth currently. at somepoint in life I got tired of this cope and decided to see why people actually hate arabs, and if arabs are truly superior or not?

turns out that it's just a superiority complex mixed with cucked nationalism :feelscomfy:
Have you tried shouting allahu akbar 10 times a day mang?

Thats true but who cares about the past. Rn we dont look like curries so you cant keep saying that
you know curries aren't just dravidian lower caste monkies right?

Have you tried shouting allahu akbar 10 times a day mang?
to lazy to pray mang but atleast I keep my طهارة
been a fucking year since my repent thread and didn't make a single ركعة :cryfeels:

literally everything tbh :feelscomfy:
call me defeatist but its the unfiltered truth.
Arabs aren't as degenerate and aren't going extinct like cumskins because of feminism and faggotary just for starters.

You marry 2x white women than whites marry Arab women. So you have higher SMV than them because you mateguard

Arabs aren't all hated. Like I said curries like all Arabs except for Qataris and Palestinians :feelsokman:

Arabs aren't as degenerate and aren't going extinct like cumskins because of feminism and faggotary just for starters.

You marry 2x white women than whites marry Arab women. So you have higher SMV than them because you mateguard
chaddam* marries 2 women. Im a bum nigga Ill get no pussy juice in a lightyear.

most guys here are alienated to the dynamics here. you don't know how "trad marriage" works, and how it differs, even from one muslim country to another
that's why I thought about making a video about arranged marriage, but too lazy tbh

@kay' I wish I could do that fuck those shiia mang :cryfeels:

Summoning all the Arabs here @kay' @KING.BELGRADE @Arabcel99 @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Do you think @svgmn1 could be a Paki/Indian? Interesting allegation :waitwhat:
@Made in Heaven is retard who is entire identity is based on bullying and belittling non-whites and non-ME to feel good about himself his arguments are just cherry picking here and there, he is blackpilled when it comes to Indians and orientals yet bluepilled when it comes to MEs, he also likes simping to white people more so than other races who are infamous for having white people cocks for breakfast, given that he never spoke in Iraqi dialect or any Arabic for that matter, he is probably the larping non-Arab or Middle Eastern.

@svgmn1 is Iraqi and I could tell from his dialect

Last edited:
pure arab genetics and white are two things that rarely go together. most of the whites you see that are posted here, are just byproducts of westerner invasions,occupation and wars, or simply byprodcuts of trade,
مو بس بيض احنة عدنا زنوج عرب بالبصرة اذا شايفهم هواي بيهم بيبياتهم جانن جواري عند اهل البصرة قبل

مع ذلك اني ما اعرف الصراحة جيناتنة و جينات البيض يشابهن او يختلفن بس اني سامع روايات تكول النبي محمد جان شعره احمر

given that he never spoke in Irawi dialect or any Arabic for that matter, he is probably the larping non-Arab or Middle Eastern.
@Made in Heaven you are being accused of being non-Arab now :feelskek:

Reminds me of.

@kay' are you an Arab or are you a LARPer too :feelskek:

PAHAHHAAHAAHA
You must be delusional to think any of those are pure arabs or have any arab blood at all
My cousin is blonde and blue eyed. I've posted her picture when she was 3 on this forum before. My beard is a reddish color. 2 of my sisters are brunettes, and my paternal grandad also had blue eyes.

I have done a DNA test and we are pure arab.

So yeah, you're wrong nigger. Plenty of Arabs have blue eyes while having no european DNA, because alot of Arabs have yamnaya/aryan DNA.

Screenshot 20240719 121112 Samsung Internet

@Made in Heaven is retard who is entire identity is based on bullying and belittling non-whites and non-ME
facts dont care about your feelings, chud
to feel good about himself
JFL right, because me posting arabs that mog me is supposed to make me feel good
his arguments are just cherry picking here and there
No its not. Learn what that word even means
he is blackpilled when it comes to Indians and orientals yet bluepilled when it comes to MEs
its just a fact that arabs are #2 after whites.
he also likes simping to white people more so than other races who are infamous for having white people cocks for breakfast
where am i simping for whites?
given that he never spoke in Iraqi dialect or any Arabic for that matter, he is probably the larping non-Arab or Middle Eastern
Yes, dumbass, because I speak turkish, not Arabic. I'm still genetically arab

PAHAHHAAHAAHA
You must be delusional to think any of those are pure arabs or have any arab blood at all
They do. Having aryan blood=/= having white blood.

Just like how many afghans, uigurs, and Pakis are purely south asian/iranian despite looking like this.

B87b0ab4ee5a3965b9cfc18ef12e67f0
Eaf837cf cef7 4c9f b126 e2b1fd42c8e2
20chai1
Screenshot 20240701 231137 TikTok
Screenshot 20240701 231120 TikTok
Screenshot 20240701 231110 TikTok
1cf35365 ca3a 4ce9 ade2 330f770cd7ac

Or is your dumbass gonna claim these people also have european ancestory?

Preach. I've been saying this since day 1. Inceldom is an ARAB problem, first and foremost. We are the losers of the 21st century, hell even before this century, it was over since 1492. Asians complain all the time yet their countries are fucking tops in IQ, GDP, technological advancement, entertainment (Kpop, animes, mangas) while Arabs eat literal dirt and bombings everyday living in jokes of a country, like are you serious?

You want the final nail in the coffin? Here you go, I made this thread a while back, even curries are cucking us https://incels.is/threads/arabs-are-officially-below-indians-in-smv.545407/ I will put a fucking image of this particular woman here who got out of her way to make a video about this (MODS: THIS IS NOT FOID WORSHIP) and please dare, yes dare to tell me that any Arab that has ever walked on this fucking planet has fucked a girl this good looking (+ young + not a shitty single mother; inb4 MadeInCopium comes in and argues the contrary with 0 evidence as usual):

Polish whore

I bet even a Chaddam couldn't get this. Meanwhile look at her partner, I don't give a fuck if you call him beta provider it's irrelevant, I couldn't even get her even as a millionaire.

Curry smv

^ "MUH LOOKS" :feelstastyman:

Isabelle Adjani's mother? (father Arab) : subhuman

parents.jpg

Despite the Arab is better looking than the other Indian and at a time where hypergamy wasn't was it was etc.

It's such a joke tbh. But again, some copers like MadeInCopium will come and tell you MENA is high SMV.

You want a good laugh? Type X man White woman (X for any race) on Google Images and you'll find anything except Arab.

gif.gif

Yes no shit status matters morons copers :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Kek speaking of the devil, right above me, didn't actually see him when I referenced him but he's so iconic that it never misses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you know curries aren't just dravidian lower caste monkies right?
Even lighter skinned indians don't look like arabs when you look at their facial morphology JFL.

Indian women
705d5ca7 e1d4 4795 bb6e a53fe8a3a958
Eaf492a3 9c73 4c45 a0f4 db93111f8116
1d7a5bbd 80c9 48e8 862f 79b94a659c3a

Arab women
Screenshot 20240831 224932 TikTok
Screenshot 20240824 020825 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 142740 TikTok

Same skin tone too, yet they don't look the same

So yeah, you're wrong nigger. Plenty of Arabs have blue eyes while having no european DNA, because alot of Arabs have yamnaya/aryan DNA.

View attachment 1242539
Arabs have blue eyes from Yamnaya DNA? :waitwhat: But Yamnaya didn't have blue eyes or blonde hair right?

A 2022 study by Lazaridis et al. found that the typical phenotype among the Yamnaya population was brown eyes, brown hair, and intermediate skin colour. None of their Yamnaya samples were predicted to have either blue eyes or blond hair, in contrast with later Steppe groups in Russia and Central Asia, as well as the Bell Beaker culture in Europe, who did carry these phenotypes in high proportions.

Arabs have blue eyes from Yamnaya DNA? :waitwhat: But Yamnaya didn't have blue eyes or blonde hair right?

I don't fucking know man, the point is, plenty of levant/iranians have steppe aryan DNA. And north africans also have blue eyes and blonde hair despite being even LESS european than a fucking egyptian, meaning, again, just like with blue eyed pakis, it's not exclusively about having white european DNA

41467 2016 Article BFncomms10326 Fig1 HTML

You want a good laugh? Type X man White woman (X for any race) on Google Images and you'll find anything except Arab.
That's because Google is owned by Jews. Not an argument. Arabs men outmarry the most after niggers and mateguard your women even more

As Someone Who wasted a lot of Cash on Plenty of DNA tests, My Family managed to Stay Yamnaya and European HG so much that even I am 76% Combined. Yet I have light brown eyes and hair but VERY Pale skin, the fucking sun reflects off it

That's because Google is owned by Jews. Not an argument. Arabs men outmarry the most after niggers and mateguard your women even more

View attachment 1242571View attachment 1242573
Arabs down there under blacks is funny to me. Also as someone who lives in Germany? Yeah, you see plenty of Arabs marrying LTB even Arabs who theoretically are HTN. That is because guess what? Women are actually by far more racist and most that do marry them are usually those Slavic Chicks who live here (They love Money and Arabs love to spoil women)

As Someone Who wasted a lot of Cash on Plenty of DNA tests, My Family managed to Stay Yamnaya and European HG so much that even I am 76% Combined. Yet I have light brown eyes and hair but VERY Pale skin, the fucking sun reflects off it
How tall are you?
Arabs down there under blacks is funny to me. Also as someone who lives in Germany? Yeah, you see plenty of Arabs marrying LTB even Arabs who theoretically are HTN. That is because guess what? Women are actually by far more racist and most that do marry them are usually those Slavic Chicks who live here (They love Money and Arabs love to spoil women)
So what you are saying is that most of the Arabs are dating down and betabuxxing because they are rich?

Even lighter skinned indians don't look like arabs when you look at their facial morphology JFL.

Indian women
View attachment 1242553View attachment 1242554View attachment 1242555

Arab women
View attachment 1242557View attachment 1242558View attachment 1242559

Same skin tone too, yet they don't look the same
Imma be Real Chief the 3rd Indian does somewhat resemble the 3rd Arab. Average Arabs are heavily influenced by Neolithic Farmer and are usually olive-skinned with Dark Hair and Eyes. If you consider that Nothern Indians are a result of conquest by Whiter People back in the Days there are overlaps, though I wouldn't say they are Identical. Their Skins have a slightly different hue and what not so people who are untrained might confuse both of them.

Preach. I've been saying this since day 1. Inceldom is an ARAB problem, first and foremost.
Literally not true. If anything, Asians, Indians, and even Europeans suffer inceldom moreso than Arabs. ESPECIALLY asians.
We are the losers of the 21st century, hell even before this century, it was over since 1492. Asians complain all the time yet their countries are fucking tops in IQ, GDP, technological advancement, entertainment (Kpop, animes, mangas) while Arabs eat literal dirt and bombings everyday living in jokes of a country, like are you serious?
None of that has to do with physical appearance, so that's irrelevant, retarded nigger. That's why iranians and pakis in Japan are piping down noodle whores and improving the japanese genepool.

You want the final nail in the coffin? Here you go, I made this thread a while back, even curries are cucking us
So some pajeets getting a slavic foid = us getting cucked? How, dumb nigger?
Iyes dare to tell me that any Arab that has ever walked on this fucking planet has fucked a girl this good looking (+ young + not a shitty single mother; inb4 MadeInCopium comes in and argues the contrary with 0 evidence as usual):

View attachment 1242537
I actually love evidence, I never argue without evidence, since even when I bring it, you clowns still chimp out and say I'm wrong.

Also, JFLOOOOOOOOOL at thinking this bitch is high tier, she's not that good looking. I have seen many Arab women that look better than her

I bet even a Chaddam couldn't get this.
Slavic pussy is basically free for Anatolian men, hence why so many Russian women marry Anatolian men, and plenty of Saudis/Emiratis also have Slavic wives, hence why you see mutts like this being born nowadays

Meanwhile look at her partner, I don't give a fuck if you call him beta provider it's irrelevant, I couldn't even get her even as a millionaire.

View attachment 1242538
She's not anything that impressive. Again, plenty of arab women look better than her.

Have you considered the fact that most arab men stick to arab women since arab women are no where near as ugly as indian women are, ergo, indian men have a higher incentive to chase white women?
^ "MUH LOOKS" :feelstastyman:

Isabelle Adjani's mother? (father Arab) : subhuman

parents.jpg
Considering they produced a stacy, you're just wrong lmao

Despite the Arab is better looking than the other Indian and at a time where hypergamy wasn't was it was etc.
Holy ESL
It's such a joke tbh. But again, some copers like MadeInCopium will come and tell you MENA is high SMV.
Like @WorthlessSlavicShit said, Europeans are the best looking, so Arabs and Iranians, by proxy of looking the most similar to whites, will naturally have higher SMV than indians, blacks, and asians who DONT look white. It's not rocket science
Have you considered that most Arab men, due to islam and islamic cultural influence, aren't going around on social media showing off their white wives as a means of bragging? Unlike black and indian men who love to spam their white wives on social media?

Anyways, you're just wrong lmao, like everything else you yapped about

How tall are you?

So what you are saying is that most of the Arabs are dating down and betabuxxing because they are rich?
Considering European HG were 166 on Average and Yamnaya 175 I fall dead in the Middle at 170

Your other Point? Yeah usually a result of forced downgrade or betabuxx. In your Teens you also get shamed more if you actually date someone who is Arab and Women do not like being put down in the Social Ladder

Imma be Real Chief the 3rd Indian does somewhat resemble the 3rd Arab. Average Arabs are heavily influenced by Neolithic Farmer and are usually olive-skinned with Dark Hair and Eyes. If you consider that Nothern Indians are a result of conquest by Whiter People back in the Days there are overlaps, though I wouldn't say they are Identical. Their Skins have a slightly different hue and what not so people who are untrained might confuse both of them.
Yes, I dont deny there is some physical similarities, just like how there are physical similarities between Arabs and Europeans, but its moreso that when you know what to look for, you can easily tell them apart. However, Northern Indians, those with lighter skin, still tend to have bigger/baggier eyes, smaller noses, and more gracile features overall compared to Arabs. And Arabs also have a higher chance of having curlier hair and more angular features compared to indians. NW indians also tend to look more similar to Arabs due to higher levels of MENA genes.

Last edited:
Yes, I dont deny there is some physical similarities, just like how there are physical similarities between Arabs and Europeans, but its moreso that when you know what to look for, you can easily tell them apart. However, Northern Indians, those with lighter skin, still tend to have bigger/baggier eyes, smaller noses, and more gracile features overall compared to Arabs. And Arabs also have a higher chance of having curlier hair and more angular features compared to indians. NW indians also tend to look more similar to Arabs due to higher levels of MENA genes.
Yeah thats why I said that most people who arent aware usually confuse them, just look on TikTok for example where Indians larp as Arabs or Latinas (women only though)

Yeah thats why I said that most people who arent aware usually confuse them, just look on TikTok for example where Indians larp as Arabs or Latinas (women only though)
Also, that 3rd indian girl still doesnt look Arab tbh, here's another pic of her. She looks very indian, even if she may be pretty

Most light skinned indians still look unmistakably indian, only a lack of exposure would make people think otherwise

Even the indian girl in the white shirt, despite being an 8/10, still looks indian

Last edited:
مو بس بيض احنة عدنا زنوج عرب بالبصرة اذا شايفهم هواي بيهم بيبياتهم جانن جواري عند اهل البصرة قبل

مع ذلك اني ما اعرف الصراحة جيناتنة و جينات البيض يشابهن او يختلفن بس اني سامع روايات تكول النبي محمد جان شعره احمر
صحيح بالاضافة لهذي الفقرة
Because of the zanj rebellion