Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are looking in the wrong places

The same goes for most other arab countries, it's largely a lack of nurtients, unlike with asians, who have proper nutrients, yet are still so short.
The Lebanese average is 5'10, that's taller then both South Korea and China.

you take iraq and iran both thrse countries average is 5'7 and i dont think any of them is a brutally poor starving country.

Kenya is a poor african country that suffers from starvation yet the average male height there is 5'10. How do you explain that?
The Lebanese average is 5'10 tho.

No Syrians are whiter than Turks. And Turks look down upon Syrians so you can't let that slide
Still genetically similar. Politics doesn't matter.

You will be seen nothing less or more than curries in the sight of white people

Keep coping with your goat

Keep coping Rajesh.
IMG 20240902 130202IMG 20240902 130726IMG 20240902 130543IMG 20240902 130504IMG 20240902 130427IMG 20240902 130416
IMG 20240902 130259IMG 20240902 130319IMG 20240902 130308IMG 20240902 130355IMG 20240902 130338IMG 20240902 130328

How has your white passing pheno come in handy irl, genuine question?
I live in Lebanon, I'm not white passing, Maybe I can pass in America tho, because, Americans are genuinely retarded. You're confusing me for @Made in Heaven who is white passing. I just have lighter feature(dark green eyes, light skin, dark brown hair and even toned very red lips)

:feelskek: :feelskek: so much regular Arabs there
These are mostly Levantines, you Dravidian baboon. It's very common for Levantines like me to pass as white or have light/skin/eyes and hair.
Just because, your streets are filled with shitskins doesn't mean our streets are. Keep seething.

IMG 20240902 130202

matters. Turks hate it when someone mistakens them for a Syrian. Why else do you think Hamudi fag was identifying as a Syrians while making a fool out of himself despite being a Turk? This is almost the equivalent of Hollywood miscasting pajeets in the roles of Arabs you complain of
Doesn't matter what retarded kemalists think. Turks/Iranians/Levantines are genetically the same. Turks will never been seen as Europeans, no matter how delusional some Turks might be(kemalists) and it's not the same as pajeets playing Arabs in Hollywood. Indians and Arabs are not genetically the same.

Youtube shorts which are obviously scripted with good looking people

Lol
Kek. I can show you millions of similar videos, it's nothing special. Now, she me one video of people who look like that from your baboon city.

Yes, even worse, he is a Dravidian baboon too. So it's not surprising that he wants to drag Arabs down to his level.
Lol of course.

@Incel did you know (((they))) cast a dravidian fucker as an arab king in the new One Piece live action? Kek

Screenshot 20240822 222059 Gallery

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what retarded kemalists think. Turks/Iranians/Levantines are genetically the same. Turks will never been seen as Europeans, no matter how delusional some Turks might be(kemalists) and it's not the same as pajeets playing Arabs in Hollywood. Indians and Arabs are not genetically the same.
Not genetically, ethnically speaking. A Turk was larping as a Syrian to bring down their reputation in the similar way of how you accuse.

Turks hate it just when someone mistaken them to be a Syrian. So you can't let what Hamudi nigger did slide. He is a Turk not a Syrian so he shouldn't identify as such when acting like a clown

am refunding the fact that Arabs have lighter skin but over all they are closer to curries than they are to some blonde Aryan
Delusionmaxxing. Curries and Arabs are nothing alike. Your kind are utter subhumans compared to Turks/Iranians/Levantines.

Not genetically, ethnically speaking. A Turk was larping as a Syrian to bring down their reputation in the similar way of how you accuse.

Turks hate it just when someone mistaken them to be a Syrian. So you can't let what Hamudi nigger did slide. He is a Turk not a Syrian so he shouldn't identify as such when acting like a clown
It doesn't really matter tho. Hamudi wasn't known outside the Incel community, so it's not like it matters.

Based that actor looks better
Lol jews use your subhuman race to insult arabs. How is that based? Are pajeets this scummy?

That's why whites always get so confused when they see white arabs

Persians and Arabs are genetically the same race,
I didn't say they're a different race. I said subtype/group. curb your autism.
I know I'm being dragged into yet another topic. do these look IDENTICAL to you?
Vtkch0oagsr51

Frequencies of the main Y chromosome haplogroups in the whole Iranian population inset

Are iranians genetically aryan or are they originally a v0 y4s75z5jok2b1

yeah, I thought so.

so do arab countries, dumbass. Arabs look more pure white on average than Turkics do
I meant to say a higher percentage, of course you will find a small percentage of even the furthest hablogroups everywhere, I also do realize that arabs and persians have R hablogroup, but R doesn't count for that reason, for it's not as decisive as other white hablogroups like hs and Is
I don't give a shit about facial morphs you got from humanphenos unless you have proof that arabs have a considerable percentage of pure white subtypes like central asians. (I>8%) otherwise all these countries, mostly turkey (excluding arab countries which has the shitty J1 as the dominant) share the same amount of other white hablos with different subtypes and alleles.

Last edited:
Anatolians are as close to Levantines as the English are to Southern French/Spanish

View attachment 1242359
Anatolians are not part gook
Turkic people are the legacy of the golden horde which is part gook.
They are mongrel faggot not the same like levantines no matter how white washed they really are

Entire central Asia is mongrel mess with the exception obscure mountain of tajikistan

you're fucking retarded if you think any of those has a SINGLE pure arab ancestor with arabian roots and tribes that go back to either ma'ad bin adnan or mivhijj bin qahtan.
What's funnier about him

He thinks that he is a white person
Animated GIF

What's funnier about him

He thinks that he is a white person
Animated GIF
He keeps posting outlier bastardized "arabicated" caucasian pictures and samples thinking J1 will suddenly and magically transform to a white group after this . it's so embarrassing :feelscomfy::feelsugh:

Anatolians are as close to Levantines as the English are to Southern French/Spanish

View attachment 1242359
I didn't say they're a different race. I said subtype/group. curb your autism.
I know I'm being dragged into yet another topic. do these look IDENTICAL to you?
View attachment 1242353
View attachment 1242354
View attachment 1242355
yeah, I thought so.

I meant to say a higher percentage, of course you will find a small percentage of even the furthest hablogroups everywhere, I also do realize that arabs and persians have R hablogroup, but R doesn't count for that reason, for it's not as decisive as other white hablogroups like hs and Is
I don't give a shit about facial morphs you got from humanphenos. unless you have proof that arabs have a considerable percentage of pure white subtypes like central asians. (I>8%) otherwise all these countries, mostly turkey (excluding arab countries which has the shitty J1 as the dominant) share the same amount of other white hablos with different subtypes and alleles.
Both of you are race autistic cucks. I like how you both take it for granted that Arabs are inferior to whites :lul: Can either of you explain HOW Arabs can be inferior to whites in anyway?

He keeps posting outlier bastardized "arabicated" caucasian pictures and samples thinking J1 will suddenly and magically transform to a white group after this . it's so embarrassing :feelscomfy::feelsugh:
Just a reminder Kurdish people hate the shit out of turks

Both of you are race autistic cucks. I like how you both take it for granted that Arabs are inferior to whites :lul: Can either of you explain HOW Arabs can be inferior to whites in anyway?
I know

Because of the zanj rebellion the arabs had to assimilate the nigs ex slave by absorbing them all into their bloodline
The result is the current day middle east

Wdym? Arabs are superior to whites in every single way
Kurds, Armenian, Georgian, Chechen, and Circassian are above any middle eastern and north african simply because of the absence of nigger dna

I know

Because of the zanj rebellion the arabs had to assimilate the nigs ex slave by absorbing them all into their bloodline
The result is the current day middle east
That's why I fucking hate shiia. zinj rebellion was made by a shiite imam, just to oppose the khalifate of that age because he thought descendents of ali could take the khalifate if they just tried once more. so he fucking brought nigs to aid him with that. lmao
good thing that Al-Muʿtaḍid annihilated them, otherwise we'd have more niggers residing in saudi arabia and basra governorate of iraq

shiia are opportunistic, traitorous vulture cucks who should've been holocaust'd tbh

That's why I fucking hate shiia. zinj rebellion was made by a shiite imam, just to oppose the khalifate of that age because he thought descendents of ali could take the khalifate if they just tried once more. so he fucking brought nigs to aid him with that. lmao
good thing that Al-Muʿtaḍid annihilated them, otherwise we'd have more niggers residing in saudi arabia and basra governorate of iraq

shiia are opportunistic, traitorous vulture cucks who should've been holocaust'd tbh
The damage has been done
Now the middle easterner and north african are now part nigger

I always found europeans worshiping a sandnigger aka jesus funny btw

Kurds, Armenian, Georgian, Chechen, and Circassian are above any middle eastern and north african simply because of the absence of nigger dna
In terms of what? Still over all Arabs are superior to all whites
The damage has been done
Now the middle easterner and north african are now part nigger
If anything that should have increased their SMV because JBB is law

Last edited: