Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 12 year old foid raped and murdered.

Who raped and killed her?

• Total voters
glowing homer simpson GIF

Obvious answer ngl

i smell the sand in this one

Why do news articles always censor the picture:
freudenberg.png-.png

Look at her, those shark teeth, jewess nose, and fetal alcohol syndrome face.... Who the fuck is going to risk their life to rape this. How fucking stupid. I empathize and understand when its someone hot who gets raped, because all men can understand that, but for some foid this ugly to get targeted... Just eww.
12 year old girl has lower facial third of middle aged man...

The article didn't even say she was raped

Slow day at the office agent smith?

All white girls born to rape

Covergn

Attachments

• covergn.jpg
    covergn.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 12
that thing looks way older than 12

In NRW gibt es keine weissen

i cant care anymore about foids to be honest

freudenberg.png-.png

Look at her, those shark teeth, jewess nose, and fetal alcohol syndrome face.... Who the fuck is going to risk their life to rape this. How fucking stupid. I empathize and understand when its someone hot who gets raped, because all men can understand that, but for some foid this ugly to get targeted... Just eww.
A 4/10 white women looks 10/10 to an ethnic.

freudenberg.png-.png

So ugly for a loli

What's the point of a young girl if she looks like an old roastie :feelsseriously:

It was a sandnigger, 99% chance

And no it's not based unless it was either a white guy or ricecel

this is horrible but lets not assume an immigrant did it thats racist

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?
Scientifically speaking 12 is a woman.

When does a girl become a woman in your opinion?

Cope at calling her a child when she probably knew about sex. Also children under 10 understand hatred and gender.

She probably bullied a truecel in her school.

Says The Keyboard Warrior Who Acts Tough Behind A Screen , Kill Yourself You Worthless Faggot
lmao the typical “behind a screen” reply. You are such a generic fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back