Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is the far-right so upset over the rape and murder of a 12-year-old foid in Paris?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
 127231524 mediaitem127231523French homeless woman lola daviet girl 01
pictures of the dead foidlet

I know some of you frequent /pol/ far more often than I do so that's why I'm asking here. I mean, what's the big fucking deal about it? Why is it that, despite the fact that men are more likely to die from homicide than women are, cuckservatives end up feeding a disproportionate level of media attention to femoid deaths?

The Stormfags seem pretty riled up about this. For context, before this girl's murder, the last time I saw this cartoon was back in 2016 or 2017. But I've seen it twice on Twitter over the last week, and Twitter is filled with fucking normies:

20221019 213401

The misandrist irony of course is that this cartoon depicts ethnicels as rapists despite the fact that it was a femoid doing the raping in this case.

For those who haven't heard, a 24-year-old Algerian foid raped, tortured, and killed a 12-year-old French girl and stuffed her body in a suitcase. That's pretty much it. The empathetic gender indeed.

Nigger cope moment
Cant wait for the day i machine gun all the invaders like my great grandpa

There are plenty of people that get murdered and raped. They're just selectively picking and choosing, getting mad over it. Anyways, I don't care.

Tired Of People Supporting The Death Of This Pre Teen.

What a foid did all that, empathetic gender indeed or in this case empathique lmao
Ofc stormfronts don't even look deep, they're quick to assume it's some ethnic man

How the hell a woman can rape another female?

Nigger cope moment
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fist crying emoji upset emoji

stormfag snowniggers every time a blonde foid gets killed by an ethnic

NoooOOoOoOO SHE WaS such a PreTtY AryAN PrINCess NOOOoOOOOOOOo

keep seething faggot

Tired Of People Supporting The Death Of This Pre Teen.
No one's supporting her death. Just pointing out that the vast majority of homicides don't get anywhere the level of media attention that this does, and part of that reason is systemic misandry.

She would just be another slut, who cares? She would probably be a whore for African immigrant BBC.

Nigger cope moment
Ultra cuck moment. That foid would have spit on you in high school and you're here defending her for free :lul:.

Because most stormfags are massive simps that put women on a pedestal?

The whole stay-at-home mum philosophy is just glorifying women, essentially saying we should provide for women in every sense.

This will probably get me banned, but so be it.

This is just disgusting. It's one thing to feel hatred toward women who are conscious of and responsible for their actions but it's another thing to express same feelings toward a child. She was 12 years old ffs. An innocent child and most definitely not a foid. She was unable to even foster or comprehend such feelings.

I hate women myself, and I'm an incel. But there is no way I would stoop so low and talk this way about a little girl who was violated and killed. Doing so would make me hate myself as someone whose little sister died, and would approximately be the same age as this girl if she was still alive. I wouldn't care if this little girl was a black/ethnic, I don't care that she was a white, and I wouldn't care if she was another race. No child deserves to die, period.

And if your problem is the media coverage and the way politicians tackle these issues, then we can discuss that, but there are better ways to express those opinions.

Rest in peace little girl.

Ultra cuck moment. That foid would have spit on you in high school and you're here defending her for free :lul:.
Not me im white ahahahahah
Probably some paki retard who thought he had a chance

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 668003

stormfag snowniggers every time a blonde foid gets killed by an ethnic

NoooOOoOoOO SHE WaS such a PreTtY AryAN PrINCess NOOOoOOOOOOOo

keep seething faggot
:soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Nigger soy cuck moment hating the most precious race the one that gave you ability to write and think
Low iq savages always

:soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Nigger soy cuck moment hating the most precious race the one that gave you ability to write and think
Low iq savages always

open your eyes and take a look around you

it's the white foids that are so precious to you who are the ones voting en masse for and promoting wokeism. it's cumskins who invented the whole nonsense about there being 79 genders, about healthcare being a "human right" (lol)

Personally I don't really care tbh.
There are a lot of people who die in this world, at every age and in every country.

it's the white foids that are so precious to you who are the ones voting en masse for and promoting wokeism. it's cumskins who invented the whole nonsense about there being 79 genders, about healthcare being a "human right" (lol)
There is no other way god damn it
I know on god that foid nature is retarded
I can never go extinct wether you like it or not white foid anyday than a nigger

Oh shit, that's my looksmatch back in 2020... nowadays, my looksmatch is almost non-existent.

How can a foid rape another foid? Was an object used?

Idk how you guys are deriving pleasure from a kid’s death. She is not yet a eugenics automaton, she isn’t the source of any poor teencel’s suffering, she doesn’t yet crave drinking cum and getting fucked violently. She’s still just a kid and hasn’t yet become a contemptible cunt. There is nothing to hate about her EXCEPT the creature she will inevitably become.. but she isn’t that creature yet. If she was 15 I’d be singing a different tune.

There's just something about a blonde white female being victimized that triggers the protective betacuck in white dudes and their cumguzzling ethnic worshippers. You see it even among "blackpillers". Had this toilet grown to adulthood she would spit on the existence of such men and bang chads/ethnics exclusively.

Nigger cope moment
And which invaders did your great grandpa machine gun exactly...?

This is just disgusting. It's one thing to feel hatred toward women who are conscious of and responsible for their actions but it's another thing to express same feelings toward a child. She was 12 years old ffs. An innocent child and most definitely not a foid. She was unable to even foster or comprehend such feelings.

I hate women myself, and I'm an incel. But there is no way I would stoop so low and talk this way about a little girl who was violated and killed. Doing so would make me hate myself as someone whose little sister died, and would approximately be the same age as this girl if she was still alive. I wouldn't care if this little girl was a black/ethnic, I don't care that she was a white, and I wouldn't care if she was another race. No child deserves to die, period.

And if your problem is the media coverage and the way politicians tackle these issues, then we can discuss that, but there are better ways to express those opinions.

Well... I mean... I guess we could say:

"Incels.is, a place we welcome free speech to the point of this sentiment being expressed..?" :hax:

It's probably one of the few, if not one on a very short list of places on the internet where this is possible...

Yes, true, but white leftist waring with white Cuckservatives is what helped to create the mess all other minorities are currently a part of as well. Started being that way roughly 75 years ago and has worsened ever since.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

White foids have always occupied a privileged role in violent crime victims in media. This isn’t anything new. Any time a white foid disappears or gets raped or murdered it’s a national news headline.

In the instance of the far right, I think there is actually a huge overlap between incels and the far right. I don’t usually go on pol, but it seems like when I do there is always a fair amount of tfw no gf posting. And it seems like there’s a lot of far right influence here. This makes sense to me. If you’re a normie with a romantic relationship and a good job, there’s no reason for you to be against the status quo and adopt extremist ideologies. Because it would jeopardize the comfort and conformity of their daily lives.

The difference between incels here and polcels is that polcels think that the return of traditional morality would allow them to get a traditional relationship and ascend. It seems like a lot of them are LARPers and still treat whores like we’re in the age of chivalry because they desperately want them to be trad mothers running around in wheat fields or something. When you really look at it, a lot of far right stuff has always been about foids. Like the 1488 words “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth

There is nothing to hate about her EXCEPT the creature she will inevitably become
This is why I hate them. They are fucking foid whores on hold. What’s the point in letting them live if they’ll inevitably become a whore in just a couple years? Justice is preventative. Like how that guy who was gonna be the next incel mass shooter got jailed before it happened. In a just society, all foid children would be aborted

This is why I hate them. They are fucking foid whores on hold. What’s the point in letting them live if they’ll inevitably become a whore in just a couple years? Justice is preventative. Like how that guy who was gonna be the next incel mass shooter got jailed before it happened. In a just society, all foid children would be aborted
“In a just society, all foid children should be aborted”

This just society of yours will last 1 generation before extinction

Also, nigger, I’m no cuck but fuck come on, how far gone are you where you’re rationalizing the killing of actual children? Are you just being an edgelord?

I’m not to cry for a femoid

04528AD7 81DC 412A AA44 2321B32D079A

Lots of European countries have far right political parties that actually hold some power. Its actually pretty damn simple imo. Francis Fukuyama once even mentioned it himself in one of his lectures on youtube about liberal democracies starting to falter. He said something that went like this: "I wonder and I am concerned with why far right political parties are able to get a foothold in European politics despite minorities being a much smaller percentage of the population over there than in the US".

I'll tell you why Dr. Fukuyama. Those white European foids there in Europe, actually have sex with men of color. Enough for a lot of Europeans to notice. That is why far right political parties can actually gain a little bit of power in Europe. Geert Wilders being just one of them. There's Viktor Orban of Hungary as well. In America, virtually no men of color are actually fucking white women except for some black men. That is why all over the midwest and the south, there is a noticeable white nationalist presence. In America its the opposite of whats going on in Europe. Women of color are dating, cohabitating, marrying, and fucking white men in very noticeable numbers especially in the major metro areas of the coastal states. That is why America has no far right party equivalents to what a lot of European countries have. Imagine how far more racist America would be if it were not for men of color getting cucked enmasse by white men. Even with all of that, and America having the most wealth and living space, it STILL is racist ass fuck. If and when the day comes where White American foids actually start dating, fucking, and marrying Asian, Middle eastern, Indian, or dark mexican men, all hell will break loose in this country mark my words. That is just how white American men are.

Last edited:
We are pretty close to achieving asexual reproduction. Soon we won’t even need foids
Dude, no we’re fucking not lmfao where did you get that from. We are no closer to asexual reproduction today than we were 100m years ago

They are simps.

They didn't want the Jews? Have fun with Arabs instead.

Dude, no we’re fucking not lmfao where did you get that from. We are no closer to asexual reproduction today than we were 100m years ago
We are developing artificial wombs

The murder of a 12 year old girl should be seen as the same as a murder of a 12 year old boy.
The far right are just massive cucks.
That being said, the murder of anyone is still a very bad thing.

View attachment 667998View attachment 668000
pictures of the dead foidlet

I know some of you frequent /pol/ far more often than I do so that's why I'm asking here. I mean, what's the big fucking deal about it? Why is it that, despite the fact that men are more likely to die from homicide than women are, cuckservatives end up feeding a disproportionate level of media attention to femoid deaths?

The Stormfags seem pretty riled up about this. For context, before this girl's murder, the last time I saw this cartoon was back in 2016 or 2017. But I've seen it twice on Twitter over the last week, and Twitter is filled with fucking normies:

View attachment 667999

The misandrist irony of course is that this cartoon depicts ethnicels as rapists despite the fact that it was a femoid doing the raping in this case.

For those who haven't heard, a 24-year-old Algerian foid raped, tortured, and killed a 12-year-old French girl and stuffed her body in a suitcase. That's pretty much it. The empathetic gender indeed.

Identity politics.

That term is used to describe something concrete, we associate it with a decorum of behaviour, set of rules and almost rituals that are considered correct to follow, exalted to the rank of customs even, between groups in a fixed set — that set can always be called minorities. It isn't a modern thing. We just gave it more weight and therefore the whole act of today's identity politics seems fresh and not a thing that always was there. The objective schematic (that social phenomenon we call identity politics) that exists between members of said set is the reason for that anger.

Thing is, the behaviours and reactions to actions is solely determined by characteristics of the groups: which one is more fortunate, which one is wealthier, stronger, more intelligent, has a better location; grudges, history, cultural output, crimes committed, abuse... (advantages and disadvantages)

And you put that information into the objective schematic that is identity politics, and depending on the group you get a different answer under circumstances like the one you gave (emotions, what values were struck, reaction etc)

How does it work in practice? Like that (my teacher taught me the following method):

The right wing ideologies care about Race/nation. They also care about religion and its interpretation subordinated to the self imposed practical goal of the nation, so that making politics can be called a holy duty and be happy they are doing their part. You know, the whole calling yourself soldiers of christ, crusaders shit like that which satisfies their spiritual hunger.

Their ideology determines their identity. So, in their case, we have to apply the ideology into the schematic and get our answer. Before that...

...Ok, we got two/three themes, religion and race/nation. Let's cross them, and the crosspoint will be a question, it is best to ask open questions, let's get a few:
  1. How can religion help the interest of the race/nation?
  2. Since races exist, and races are different, what religion suits my race/nation best?
  3. When religion matters more than the race/nation?
Ok. three is for some reason that "nice" number.

Now, its very important to know, what are the answers to these question that their ideology gives. It doesn't matter if I agree with it or not, its time we kill our personality and turn on critical thinking on.

1. Religion confines its members to merry the people of same religion, this way we can ensure the members of our race/nation will merry among its members and procreate pure offspring. (That's the ideal. Most members here see religion instrumentally because it allows controlling foids and decreases the number of incels and therefore male suffering. )

2. Obviously the one you already have because it's a necessary part of your culture that your race produced/nation has built | The one before, some pagan shit about reclaiming identity | One that values strength, brutality etc. religion should exist for the myth to keep the nationalist zeal up.

3. Depends. The neo-falangists in my country claim God>Nation and yet call themselves nationalist (that the nation is the highest value) and explain: god is the highest spiritual value while the nation is the highest material value. There are obvious conflicts that make this hierarchy unstable. They're basically saying, that they stepped into shit, it stuck, helped to fight off some wolves with its stench on the way, and they're sympathetic to it now and they won't wash it away.

And you can have thousands of themes to pull out from their worldview, make these questions, get your naswers, look at what happened, as see where it conflicts with the theses. All of this is the answer to your why.

Simply saying: The foreign (they're xenophobic) racially inferior foid (the protagonist, for patriarchy fans its already a grave sin) raped (homosexuality, defilement of our member by that of another group, racial element, impurity) and then murdered (total war) a 12 year old (striking a child).

I and you, we get angry when stuff is done we don't like. Because the order we want is destroyed (the point of the questions above, that draw the order out for them was disrespected). For them it was the same, but far more important and plays a vital part in the fight for what they believe is survival. They lost the fight, the event was a testimony of their powerlessness. It shattered them, that's why they themselves felt it.

What makes them believe what they believe in? Idk.

Tldr:
identity politics + ideology

Last edited:
We are developing artificial wombs
Artificial womb =/= artificial egg. Where’s the other half the genetic material gonna come from?

Also, this whole business about artificial wombs is actually hilarious. It is WOMEN championing the effort. Actual women, devoid of sentience, completely divorced from reality, are making artificial wombs for equality and so women can focus on careers, and they’re calling it progress. THEY ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO OBSOLETE THEMSELVES! HOW HILARIOUS IS THAT?

Foids need oversight man.

I don’t care she got killed, I just don't want shitskins shitting up Europe. If this random girl is the way to enrage normal niggers so they realize their mistake of thinking ethics are human than so be it.

I don’t care she got killed, I just don't want shitskins shitting up Europe. If this random girl is the way to enrage normal niggers so they realize their mistake of thinking ethics are human than so be it.
Idgaf about niggers. They are anti social as fuck. They aren’t like taking our jobs and shit. The chances of you being a victim of their violent crimes is slim, especially if you’re reclusive and are smart about interacting with them. I seethe more about currycel and ricecel immigrants. They’re taking our jobs

Last edited:
Idgaf about niggers. They are anti social as fuck. They aren’t like taking our jobs and shit. The chances of you being a victim of their violent crimes is slim, especially if you’re reclusive and are smart about interacting with them. I seethe more about currycel and ricecel immigrants. They’re taking our jobs
I want all them gone tbh. Everyone should live with their own.

not sure why they got mad now out of all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back