Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Poll included] UK normie who raped and murdered two teenage femoids has life sentence paroled. Roasties seethe.

Check all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 1h 25m
Robtical said:
Violent crimes and theft are the only crimes that matter, but even breaking cucked laws means you're a criminal according to cucks and whores. Not all laws should be followed, especially because rosties and soys are the majority of voters who voted for them.
what was your take on the op

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
362d 13h 3m
PPEcel said:
what was your take on the op
I'm against killing people who aren't violent but it's always nice to see feminist pigs squealing.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 1h 25m
Robtical said:
I'm against killing people who aren't violent but it's always nice to see feminist pigs squealing.
based, based. also thoughts on latest thread?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★
43d 1h 37m
and cucked normies still think death penalty is too cruel muuuuuuuuh rehabilitation muuuuuh innocent men setenced to death :feelsohh:

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 1h 25m
Dotrinfobe said:
and cucked normies still think death penalty is too cruel muuuuuuuuh rehabilitation muuuuuh innocent men setenced to death :feelsohh:
What are you smoking jfl

TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
134d 15h 55m
Even aside from morality, for practical reasons I would not agree with a serial killer being released. It's just going to result in him/her killing more people. I do think the death penalty is too harsh, but letting him out on parole is also retarded. Better to just keep him locked up.

Sandwich

Sandwich

ah
★★★★★
12d 13h 21m
Kamikaze said:
The guy shouldve rotted for life or better yet killed. Imagine losing your child and reading the coroner's description. You would want to murder him yourself.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 1h 25m
TINMAN said:
Even aside from morality, for practical reasons I would not agree with a serial killer being released. It's just going to result in him/her killing more people. I do think the death penalty is too harsh, but letting him out on parole is also retarded. Better to just keep him locked up.
True, but it would also be wrong to adopt a retroactive sentencing regime -- hence why releasing him is based.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 7h 19m
_realist_ said:
I wish Bundy was still here. What a loss to the world.
Al Bundy?

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★★★
11d 6h 42m
Emba said:
Al Bundy?
If he has a crowbar, a VW Beetle and a strong desire to kill foids, I’ll accept it.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 7h 19m
_realist_ said:
If he has a crowbar, a VW Beetle and a strong desire to kill foids, I’ll accept it.
"Excuse me? Could you help me load this box of books into my car? As you can see, my arm is broken and i cannot lift anything. Would you please help me? Just ignore my drooling, it's from the pain pills, not from my desire to chew your nipples off, LOL!"
--- in GTA 4

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 18h 26m
remincel said:
Absolutely based.

I hope he kills more foids now that he's out. :feelsohh:
Too based

shape1
shape2