Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Poll included] UK normie who raped and murdered two teenage femoids has life sentence paroled. Roasties seethe.

Check all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
what was your take on the op
I'm against killing people who aren't violent but it's always nice to see feminist pigs squealing.

I'm against killing people who aren't violent but it's always nice to see feminist pigs squealing.
based, based. also thoughts on latest thread?

and cucked normies still think death penalty is too cruel muuuuuuuuh rehabilitation muuuuuh innocent men setenced to death :feelsohh:
What are you smoking jfl

Even aside from morality, for practical reasons I would not agree with a serial killer being released. It's just going to result in him/her killing more people. I do think the death penalty is too harsh, but letting him out on parole is also retarded. Better to just keep him locked up.

The guy shouldve rotted for life or better yet killed. Imagine losing your child and reading the coroner's description. You would want to murder him yourself.

Even aside from morality, for practical reasons I would not agree with a serial killer being released. It's just going to result in him/her killing more people. I do think the death penalty is too harsh, but letting him out on parole is also retarded. Better to just keep him locked up.
True, but it would also be wrong to adopt a retroactive sentencing regime -- hence why releasing him is based.

If he has a crowbar, a VW Beetle and a strong desire to kill foids, I’ll accept it.
"Excuse me? Could you help me load this box of books into my car? As you can see, my arm is broken and i cannot lift anything. Would you please help me? Just ignore my drooling, it's from the pain pills, not from my desire to chew your nipples off, LOL!"
--- in GTA 4