Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 12 year old foid raped and murdered.

Who raped and killed her?

• Total voters
You're gigacoping
he is but its all he can do. all his memories of his sister are pure because she was so young but he was also spared the pain of having to know her as an adult. 6 years from now she would have been ran through by 20 guys AT LEAST by age 18. it would suck having to realize that. it would suck even having a sister but could you imagine being a father and having a slut daughter holy shit

idk why but this made me laugh so fucking hard :lul: he prob lost his shit reading this
I really did not "lose my shit". I just didn't understand why such an attack on a fellow incel was necessary. But I also wonder why it makes you so happy to read such a message.
Whatever.

Your sister likely wasn't as innocent as you think. At 12 they most likely already had sexual thoughts and started masturbating and doing other shit
You do not know shit about my sister. We had shitty parents so I was not just her big brother but I was also a parent figure in her life and you can be sure that I knew every single thing about her.
You're literally calling a child an adult.
If you really refuse to acknowledge that a 12 year old is a child, the only logical argument you can bring is that at worst a 12 year old is an early adolescent, which means they are growing up even more than a child does each day, which still technically makes them a child. At least definitely closer to a child than an adult.

You do not know shit about my sister. We had shitty parents so I was not just her big brother but I was also a parent figure in her life and you can be sure that I knew every single thing about her.
You're literally calling a child an adult.
If you really refuse to acknowledge that a 12 year old is a child, the only logical argument you can bring is that at worst a 12 year old is an early adolescent, which means they are growing up even more than a child does each day, which still technically makes them a child. At least definitely closer to a child than an adult.
Adolescence is a social construct

That’s how I know a 12 year old is a child, because my sister was an innocent child, and that’s why it’s personal for me when I see disgusting people like you who support this stuff. That’s how I know this little girl was also an innocent child.
All women are kweens effect. No she was not innocent , you dont have to see your sister in every 12 yr foid

You're pathetic as fuck. Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you call even children "foids". I have seen 12 year olds that succeeded more in their lives than you.
A literal IT infiltrator all foids are foids irrespective of age.

All women are kweens effect. No she was not innocent , you dont have to see your sister in every 12 yr foid
Women, yes.
Children, no.
Children are not women.

You're a literal pedophile if you support this shit.
How is calling a 12 year old female foid pedophilic? Foid stands for female android and thats what they are irrespective of age female clout chasing zombies.

How is calling a 12 year old female foid pedophilic? Foid stands for female android and thats what they are irrespective of age female clout chasing zombies.
Are you serious? I'm not talking about the word foid.
Have you even checked the entire thread? It celebrates that this little girl was raped and killed. And you don't say shit about this and even attack me for standing against it.
Then there is this guy who says he "wants to cum to the grave of" my deceased 8 year old sister and you don't say shit.
Then the other guy who says he wishes that my 8 year old deceased sister "should have been raped".
Those are blatantly pedophilic and disgusting comments and if you can't acknowledge that then you're also a pedophile.

Are you serious? I'm not talking about the word foid.
Have you even checked the entire thread? It celebrates that this little girl was raped and killed. And you don't say shit about this and even attack me for standing against it.
Then there is this guy who says he "wants to cum to the grave of" my deceased 8 year old sister and you don't say shit.
Then the other guy who says he wishes that my 8 year old deceased sister "should have been raped".
Those are blatantly pedophilic and disgusting comments and if you can't acknowledge that then you're also a pedophile.
It’s not pedophilic. I don’t wanna rape your 8 year old sister.

But I wish someone else would.

But I wish someone else would.
@frmentalcel @Retardinator @Pajeetsingh @RoastieBeef @Sheogorath

isn't it female humanoid?

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?

please shut the fuck up, also JoinedMar 22, 2023Posts12Online6h 8m

Pedophiles want to fuck small boys, please don't use the term for anything heterosexual, if you want to talk about people into younger girls there's stuff like korophile/parthenophile/hebephile or heidi/alice/lolita complex for that

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?
:feelskek: :feelskek: she was in her adolescence, if she didn't understand those things she was retarded.

She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender
Bullshit. Her murderer had pronouns in her tiktok bio. Young girls don't act that different to grown up ones now thanks to the internet

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: she was in her adolescence, if she didn't understand those things she was retarded.
No, she wasn't. 12 is early adolescence. There is a huge difference between early adolescence and adolescence. Early adolescence and middle adolescence are tied to childhood, whereas late adolescence is tied to adulthood.

Bullshit. Her murderer had pronouns in her tiktok bio. Young girls don't act that different to grown up ones now thanks to the internet
So, you think that a child who uses pronouns does so because he or she understands the concept behind it? No, she was brainwashed and manipulated by people on social media or around her. The manipulation worked, exactly because they were children. That doesn't mean they understand it. Just the opposite, they are confused and need help. Think before making such comments.

No, she wasn't.
Adolescence

Yes, ages 10 to 19 is adolescence, but they are different stages of adolescence. Just because a 10 year old and a 19 year old are both adolescents, do you really think that they are one and the same?

Early Adolescence (10-13 Years Old)

This is usually when puberty begins, although it can start earlier in some cases. During this period, CHILDREN often have growth spurts and typically begin to experience sexual interest. Most girls begin to develop breasts during this period, and both girls and boys begin to grow body hair on their legs, armpits, and genitals. It is also during this time that most girls get their first menstrual cycle. In terms of behavior, KIDS in this stage typically struggle with abstract thought (concepts) and may have a worldview that lacks complexity. This is also when they begin to develop their deeper sense of morality, or the difference between right and wrong, but still tend to think of things in fairly black-and-white terms.

Late Adolescence (18-21 Years Old)

By the time they reach late adolescence and early ADULTHOOD most physical changes are complete. By this age, most people have reached their adult height and completed puberty. Instead, most of the changes that take place at this stage are cognitive (involving thinking and reasoning) and behavioral. The brain actually does not finish developing until a person is in their mid-20s. However, by the time most people are 18 through 21 years of age, they have rational thinking skills and the ability to overcome impulse with logic.

Yes, ages 10 to 19 is adolescence, but they are different stages of adolescence. Just because a 10 year old and a 19 year old are both adolescents, do you really think that they are one and the same?

Early Adolescence (10-13 Years Old)

This is usually when puberty begins, although it can start earlier in some cases. During this period, CHILDREN often have growth spurts and typically begin to experience sexual interest. Most girls begin to develop breasts during this period, and both girls and boys begin to grow body hair on their legs, armpits, and genitals. It is also during this time that most girls get their first menstrual cycle. In terms of behavior, KIDS in this stage typically struggle with abstract thought (concepts) and may have a worldview that lacks complexity. This is also when they begin to develop their deeper sense of morality, or the difference between right and wrong, but still tend to think of things in fairly black-and-white terms.

Late Adolescence (18-21 Years Old)

By the time they reach late adolescence and early ADULTHOOD most physical changes are complete. By this age, most people have reached their adult height and completed puberty. Instead, most of the changes that take place at this stage are cognitive (involving thinking and reasoning) and behavioral. The brain actually does not finish developing until a person is in their mid-20s. However, by the time most people are 18 through 21 years of age, they have rational thinking skills and the ability to overcome impulse with logic.

fair enough

ITcuckfiltrator imagine having feeling for a foid lolololol :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Fat Link @Dregster

Cope.
When I was in middle school, girls her age had already fucked the local dog or chad. She is more of a woman than we are men.
People think 12 year olds are innocent

No, she wasn't. 12 is early adolescence. There is a huge difference between early adolescence and adolescence. Early adolescence and middle adolescence are tied to childhood, whereas late adolescence is tied to adulthood.
That’s a societal construct.

Easy answer, glownigger.

ITcuckfiltrator imagine having feeling for a foid lolololol :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Fat Link @Dregster
He got what he deserved. Normiefag started to teach us moral lessons. Go to reddit now and cry there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back