Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 12 year old foid that was killed in germany was killed by other foids

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
It wasn't some evil pervert or sandnigger or whatever. It were 2 girls. A 12 year old and a 13 year old girl. And because they're under 14 they can't go to prison btw.

JFL at le empathetic gender

But men are evil

Why did they kill her?

They will probably get like 2 years in a comfy mental institution with therapy.

I have the feeling that it are 2 nigger girls or something. The media just don't want to say it.

It wasn't some evil pervert or sandnigger or whatever. It were 2 girls. A 12 year old and a 13 year old girl. And because they're under 14 they can't go to prison btw.
Foid+"child" privilege. Undefeatable. JFL if you fucking kill someone you are not a "child" anymore and should be tried as a full adult. How tf anyone gonna say a murderer is a "child".

I have the feeling that it are 2 nigger girls or something. The media just don't want to say it.
I think Germany has privacy laws where they cannot publish the full name and photo, but in other countries if they don't say it means the person was black/muslim.

well at the very least she died

Foid+"child" privilege. Undefeatable. JFL if you fucking kill someone you are not a "child" anymore and should be tried as a full adult. How tf anyone gonna say a murderer is a "child".
boys who kill are tried as adults

good, please send me a footage of her parents crying in her grave.

empaletic gend4r moment ,

Apparently one of the killer was a hapa (wmaf). Other german

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back