Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is the far-right so upset over the rape and murder of a 12-year-old foid in Paris?

open your eyes and take a look around you

it's the white foids that are so precious to you who are the ones voting en masse for and promoting wokeism. it's cumskins who invented the whole nonsense about there being 79 genders, about healthcare being a "human right" (lol)
Whites invented everything. And females don't support wokeism anywhere near as much as negroids do. 90% of blacks vote Democrat.

Why do people care? Because the west is being invaded and white western countries and cultures will be literally wiped out in the next 50 years. The white British demographic in England is dropping by 1% per year, London fell a decade ago, over a million people are invading every year and we have no constitution (meaning none of our ideals or values are protected from being voted out of existence).

Idgaf about niggers. They are anti social as fuck. They aren’t like taking our jobs and shit. The chances of you being a victim of their violent crimes is slim, especially if you’re reclusive and are smart about interacting with them. I seethe more about currycel and ricecel immigrants. They’re taking our jobs
I don't want a job. I'd rather immigrants took my job than took my welfare.

And I'm sick to fuck of seeing negroids in literally every advert and infesting every form of media. And I'm not exaggerating. It's very rare you see an advert without a black person in it, despite the fact they're only about 3% of the UK population.

No one's supporting her death. Just pointing out that the vast majority of homicides don't get anywhere the level of media attention that this does, and part of that reason is systemic misandry.
only ethnic death gets attention in mainstream media you nigger

Because most stormfags are massive simps that put women on a pedestal?

The whole stay-at-home mum philosophy is just glorifying women, essentially saying we should provide for women in every sense.
then just let your woman whore around bro :soy:

This will probably get me banned, but so be it.

This is just disgusting. It's one thing to feel hatred toward women who are conscious of and responsible for their actions but it's another thing to express same feelings toward a child. She was 12 years old ffs. An innocent child and most definitely not a foid. She was unable to even foster or comprehend such feelings.

I hate women myself, and I'm an incel. But there is no way I would stoop so low and talk this way about a little girl who was violated and killed. Doing so would make me hate myself as someone whose little sister died, and would approximately be the same age as this girl if she was still alive. I wouldn't care if this little girl was a black/ethnic, I don't care that she was a white, and I wouldn't care if she was another race. No child deserves to die, period.

And if your problem is the media coverage and the way politicians tackle these issues, then we can discuss that, but there are better ways to express those opinions.

Rest in peace little girl.
based

These are the same assholes who would force a 10 year old girl that got raped & knocked up to carry a baby to term. Knowing full well there's a good chance both may die during the pregnancy. #selectiveoutrage.

Lots of European countries have far right political parties that actually hold some power. Its actually pretty damn simple imo. Francis Fukuyama once even mentioned it himself in one of his lectures on youtube about liberal democracies starting to falter. He said something that went like this: "I wonder and I am concerned with why far right political parties are able to get a foothold in European politics despite minorities being a much smaller percentage of the population over there than in the US".

I'll tell you why Dr. Fukuyama. Those white European foids there in Europe, actually have sex with men of color. Enough for a lot of Europeans to notice. That is why far right political parties can actually gain a little bit of power in Europe. Geert Wilders being just one of them. There's Viktor Orban of Hungary as well. In America, virtually no men of color are actually fucking white women except for some black men. That is why all over the midwest and the south, there is a noticeable white nationalist presence. In America its the opposite of whats going on in Europe. Women of color are dating, cohabitating, marrying, and fucking white men in very noticeable numbers especially in the major metro areas of the coastal states. That is why America has no far right party equivalents to what a lot of European countries have. Imagine how far more racist America would be if it were not for men of color getting cucked enmasse by white men. Even with all of that, and America having the most wealth and living space, it STILL is racist ass fuck. If and when the day comes where White American foids actually start dating, fucking, and marrying Asian, Middle eastern, Indian, or dark mexican men, all hell will break loose in this country mark my words. That is just how white American men are.
Have you been to Europe, or are you judging based on statistical data?

rape punishment in agecucked bluepilled countries are as or worse than murder crime punishment, so it comes of no surprise she got killed.

Forgot about this thread.

Seething stormcucks and a dead toilet. Username check!

Forgot about this thread.

Seething stormcucks and a dead toilet. Username check!
I saw a lot of people posting her recently, complaining about why this didn't garner a reaction like the french riots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back