Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 12 year old foid raped and murdered.

Who raped and killed her?

• Total voters
Nice try? What am I trying?
Covergn 1

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?
so what. she will grow up to become a disgusting foid anyways

This is fucking disgusting and you guys are fucking disgusting if you defend this shit. I hate women, too, but she's just a fucking child ffs, not a "foid". She was not even old enough to comprehend concepts like gender or hatred. Where the fuck do you draw the line with this "foid" bullshit? You think calling every age girl "foid" make you an incel?

Ok GrAY

She's dead as fuck, she's not gonna let you fuck, retard. Imagine orbiting a bitch that's getting turned into dinner by maggots as we speak. Fucking cry about it, cuck.

Last edited:
She's dead as fuck, she's not gonna let you fuck, retard. Imagine orbiting a bitch that's getting turned into dinner by maggots as we speak. Fucking cry about it, cuck.
Listen, you horny teenager. Just because you would do something disgusting doesn't mean everybody else would do it, too.
I’m almost 30 years old. I have lost my little sister when she was 8 years old, and if she was alive now, she would be almost 12. That’s how I know a 12 year old is a child, because my sister was an innocent child, and that’s why it’s personal for me when I see disgusting people like you who support this stuff. That’s how I know this little girl was also an innocent child.

You are probably a 14 year old loser kid who got rejected by a 12 year old and that’s why you’re happy seeing this. But believe me, 12 year olds don’t know anything about any of that stuff and if they do know something, it’s just what they hear from their parents/siblings. So, in the end, they are always innocent, because they are not capable of making independent decisions without somebody guiding them. If you need me to explain something this simple, then you can not be older than 14.

And if you’re an adult and still supporting this, then you’re simply disgusting and I have nothing more to say to you.
You don’t know that, and you will never know that. But even if we assume that you are right, this little girl was still a child. So, you’re blaming her for being someone she was not by assuming how she could be in the future. And that’s wrong.
Scientifically speaking 12 is a woman.

When does a girl become a woman in your opinion?
If you're speaking scientifically, 12 is not a woman, but a little child. If you mean having a period=woman, no. A 12 year old can not even handle her period by herself. For me personally, a girl becomes a woman starting from 18. The possibility of 16 year olds being adults can also be discussed. But are you serious? No way a 12 year old is an adult.
Also children under 10 understand hatred and gender.
No, they don't. You might hate a 12 year old, but they wouldn't be able to comprehend such a concept and they would not hate you. They might dislike you, but that is not even close to how an adult experiences hatred. As for gender, no, they have absolutely no idea about that, either. That's why a great majority of GenZ is confused and identify as fags or trannies. They are easy to manipulate, because they are children.

Listen, you horny teenager. Just because you would do something disgusting doesn't mean everybody else would do it, too.
I’m almost 30 years old. I have lost my little sister when she was 8 years old, and if she was alive now, she would be almost 12. That’s how I know a 12 year old is a child, because my sister was an innocent child, and that’s why it’s personal for me when I see disgusting people like you who support this stuff. That’s how I know this little girl was also an innocent child.

You are probably a 14 year old loser kid who got rejected by a 12 year old and that’s why you’re happy seeing this. But believe me, 12 year olds don’t know anything about any of that stuff and if they do know something, it’s just what they hear from their parents/siblings. So, in the end, they are always innocent, because they are not capable of making independent decisions without somebody guiding them. If you need me to explain something this simple, then you can not be older than 14.

And if you’re an adult and still supporting this, then you’re simply disgusting and I have nothing more to say to you.

You don’t know that, and you will never know that. But even if we assume that you are right, this little girl was still a child. So, you’re blaming her for being someone she was not by assuming how she could be in the future. And that’s wrong.

If you're speaking scientifically, 12 is not a woman, but a little child. If you mean having a period=woman, no. A 12 year old can not even handle her period by herself. For me personally, a girl becomes a woman starting from 18. The possibility of 16 year olds being adults can also be discussed. But are you serious? No way a 12 year old is an adult.
Can a child create a child? No, only adults can.
No, they don't. You might hate a 12 year old, but they wouldn't be able to comprehend such a concept and they would not hate you. They might dislike you, but that is not even close to how an adult experiences hatred. As for gender, no, they have absolutely no idea about that, either. That's why a great majority of GenZ is confused and identify as fags or trannies. They are easy to manipulate, because they are children.

Cope. They know what the difference is between a boy and girl is. Also they do understand hatred, you just give them a pass.

fuck off foid worshipping faggot i dont give a fuck about your non existent made up MuH mOrAls

fuck off foid worshipping faggot i dont give a fuck about your non existent made up MuH mOrAls
You're pathetic as fuck. Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you call even children "foids". I have seen 12 year olds that succeeded more in their lives than you.

OP has a bug level sentience.

You're pathetic as fuck. Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you call even children "foids". I have seen 12 year olds that succeeded more in their lives than you.
keep seething faggot. you can insult me all u want but that doesnt change anything. just remember no one trully cares about u. all this moral bs is just a facade.

Mario you IT shill, just churning out content for them making us look bad :feelsugh:

I'm pleased she is dead because she would have grown into a slut. Even at her age, she is chasing chad and bullying ugly boys at school, Her parents deserve it because they did a shit job raising her. They allowed her to use tiktok at 12 yrs old. Now look on the bright side: there is one less foid on this planet :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:

keep seething faggot. you can insult me all u want but that doesnt change anything. just remember no one trully cares about u. all this moral bs is just a facade.
100% agree. Well put.

I'm pleased she is dead because she would have grown into a slut. Even at her age, she is chasing chad and bullying ugly boys at school, Her parents deserve it because they did a shit job raising her. They allowed her to use tiktok at 12 yrs old. Now look on the bright side: there is one less foid on this planet :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:
Based kill all foids (in video game)

:lul: :lul: :feelskek: I'll cum on your sister's grave!:feelsohh::ahegao:
I said she was 8, you pedophile degenerate piece of shit.

Is this kind of stuff allowed? @MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel

Here is from the rules:
"Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form."

So, my question is, is this pedophile who wants to "cum to an 8 year old deceased girl's grave" as he puts it, gonna get banned or is this gonna get ignored?

Here is from the rules:

So, my question is, is this pedophile who wants to "cum to an 8 year old deceased girl's grave" as he puts it, gonna get banned or is this gonna get ignored?
@Fat Link

good riddance, not my sister not my daughter not my wife not my liability.

@Fat Link
Thanks for letting him know.
I know I'm not supposed to get "triggered" over such comments on a forum, and normally I couldn't care less, but you have to understand that my sister was the only family I had and I do not think such attacks on other users should be allowed. It's just not necessary, since I never attacked him. Also, he obviously violated that underage rule I quoted. So, I am requesting for a ban. I don't care how long, you can decide that as mods, but I just want to see that you as mods do not just let this kind of stuff slide, so that users know to take the rules seriously.
Thanks.

Here is from the rules:

Did I hurt you?:feelsEhh:
As an apology, I can shit in your mouth.:)

Did I hurt you?:feelsEhh:
Hurt me? Please. Don't overestimate yourself and your degenerate qualities.
You violated a rule. As you violated that rule, you also attacked me in a personal way. So, I am requesting your ban. That's all there is to it.
Hopefully you will get what you deserve you disgusting pedo.

You violated a rule. As you violated that rule, you also attacked me in a personal way. So, I am requesting your ban. That's all there is to it.
If I get banned, I will find and kill you!:society:

I enjoy good news

I’m glad your sister died. It’s too bad she wasn’t raped before she died.

Trannyceldom discussion moment

Ban request number 2 for the same reasons as I listed above.
@MarquisDeSade @Fat Link
We don't really ban members unless it's for special circumstances or infractions over forum rules. We're kinda like an incel fight club here.

With that being said, I leave it up to @Fat Link what he wants to do with the thread subject material here. :feelsjuice:

We don't really ban members unless it's for special circumstances or infractions over forum rules. With that being said, I leave it up to @Fat Link what he wants to do with the thread subject material here. :feelsjuice:
Obviously. But, isn't what they did an infringement of the rule I quoted? The rule doesn't specify to what degree the discussion of the underage may reach, but states very directly that it is not allowed in any way, shape, or form.

Obviously. But, isn't what they did an infringement of the rule I quoted? The rule doesn't specify to what degree the discussion of the underage may reach, but states very directly that it is not allowed in any way, shape, or form.
For now we leave it to Fat Link, his will is law here. There are of course stipulations on the forum to be sure, but when it involves multiple people I leave things in the hands of a higher authority than myself. :feelsjuice:

For now we leave it to Fat Link, his will is law here. There are of course stipulations on the forum to be sure, but when it involves multiple people I leave things in the hands of a higher authority than myself. :feelsjuice:
Understood.
I will be watching to see what you decide, @Fat Link

Your sister likely wasn't as innocent as you think. At 12 they most likely already had sexual thoughts and started masturbating and doing other shit
Of course they are able to decide shit. They aren't 5 ffs. A 12 year old isn't the same as a 5 year old

:feelsjuice:
No she's not a little child. She started puberty and likely her period too. And at that point she isn't a child anymore. And if you think they start becoming a woman at 18 you're retarded. Most countries outside of the US have the aoc lower than this, and biologically speaking this makes zero sense
You're gigacoping. And yes they have ideas about genderism, they just get brainwashed which results in the higher number of fags.

The truth is that nowadays, they stop being pure once they hit puberty

I’m glad your sister died. It’s too bad she wasn’t raped before she died.
idk why but this made me laugh so fucking hard :lul: he prob lost his shit reading this

I don't understand Portuguese:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back