Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is the far-right so upset over the rape and murder of a 12-year-old foid in Paris?

She would just be another slut, who cares? She would probably be a whore for African immigrant BBC.
TBH.

That said before I begin I don’t include myself with these types despite my clear pro white racial racial views because I’m a follower of the late Dr. William Pierce led National Alliance or rather it’s message and couldnt give a fuck less about what the retarded hillbillies on Stormfront or the dumbass Conservative Republican American Patriots ie the C.R.A.P on /pol/ that LARP as Nazis for shock value believe is effective strategy.

The reason these morons all get in a tizzy about these events is because they think if enough of the white public sees that this sort of thing goes on regularly they will rise up and slaughter all the muds and Jews who enabled it and finally carry out Dr. Pierce’s “Day of the Rope” scenario from his novel The Turner Diaries which is a significant moment in the novel’s world wide white revolution scenario where all race traitors especially white females that cohabited with blacks are hung by the neck until dead by all available means ie rope until it runs out, then power poles or even tree branches etc, etc.

Well enough whites I believe came to know about the Channon Christian and Chris Newsom incident of nigger on white savagery and no one did anything and whites collectively have ignored many other such atrocities so why do anything now?

We won’t.

Dr. Pierce himself pointed out (and I agree with him) that literally the only thing that will get whites collectively off our asses to do something, anything revolutionary at all to save our nation/s much lest ourselves is a total economic collapse where food is no longer in our refrigerators and nigger ball is no longer playing on our TV screens.

Yes he put forward the theory that things have gotten so bad with the white man on a moral and basic survival level that only the threat of losing our creature comforts will motivate us to act.

Even then however a total breakdown of society via economic collapse doesn’t necessarily translate into successful white or any other kind of revolution.

It could just as easily turn into a permanent or at least very long state of what the Germans refer to as “Banditkrieg” which means “armed bands” which most easily translates into a massive Mad Max scenario where everyone is a part of their own little gang or raiding party and killing and or fighting eachother for meager resources such as whatever food and or gasoline that’s left.

Last edited:
@wewuzaryansnshit

Oddly enough, the police or atleast investigators have this concept of a "ideal victim", a white, light haired young girl. It's named as such because it gets people more upset than anything else. People are more likely to actively offer their time to help. People remember more immediately. Some people in society are deemed more important than others.

On the contrary, if it was a teenage boy, most people wouldnt really give much of a shit. In fact their first thought would likely be "what did he do to get himself killed"

girl got raped by blacks. :feelsjuice: She was also white which brings in lots of headlines because that shit gets clicks. Not hard to see why /pol/acks are obsessed about this thing currently.
the murder of anyone is still a very bad thing.
Bianca deserved it

Don't care. White genocide is good

"MUH 12 YR OLD ARYAN TRADWIFE..."

Stormfags bitch, but when it comes down to it they don't do any work necessary to prevent this shit.

Just wait til the next electiom fellow cuckservatives then we will vote macron out

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT WHEN CUMSKIN CHILDREN DIE SWARM EUROPE WITH ETHNICS TO INCREASE RAPE STATISTICS :yes:

It’s very obvious that we europeans don’t want invaders and race mixing. But there are many leftist cucks who let this thugs enter our countries. I hate this cucks

She deserved it tbh

It’s very obvious that we europeans don’t want invaders and race mixing. But there are many leftist cucks who let this thugs enter our countries. I hate this cucks
Yeah, invaders will never be based

Poor aryan loli:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Over for Europe it belongs to the Muslim Bulls

She was murdered by a Muslim immigrant, and of course people will freak out over something happening to a young white foid.

whats with so many incels glorifying 'little girls'? even babies are discriminating from 1 month old and they all grow up to be adults. little girls get no more sympathy from me than an average man and woman out there.

not that this crime isnt heinous, but its just one person, after all. one person who is in all likelihood an 'enemy', someone who wouldnt bat an eyelid at my death if i am to be butchered, no matter if she is 12 or 60 at the time

Would've despised me for my ugliness tbh.

View attachment 667998View attachment 668000
pictures of the dead foidlet

I know some of you frequent /pol/ far more often than I do so that's why I'm asking here. I mean, what's the big fucking deal about it? Why is it that, despite the fact that men are more likely to die from homicide than women are, cuckservatives end up feeding a disproportionate level of media attention to femoid deaths?

The Stormfags seem pretty riled up about this. For context, before this girl's murder, the last time I saw this cartoon was back in 2016 or 2017. But I've seen it twice on Twitter over the last week, and Twitter is filled with fucking normies:

View attachment 667999

The misandrist irony of course is that this cartoon depicts ethnicels as rapists despite the fact that it was a femoid doing the raping in this case.

For those who haven't heard, a 24-year-old Algerian foid raped, tortured, and killed a 12-year-old French girl and stuffed her body in a suitcase. That's pretty much it. The empathetic gender indeed.

even ethnic foids are subhuman

No one's supporting her death. Just pointing out that the vast majority of homicides don't get anywhere the level of media attention that this does, and part of that reason is systemic misandry.
ur not fooling anyone who isnt brainwashed. all ethnics want whites dead.

open your eyes and take a look around you

it's the white foids that are so precious to you who are the ones voting en masse for and promoting wokeism. it's cumskins who invented the whole nonsense about there being 79 genders, about healthcare being a "human right" (lol)
in a fuctional good society yes healtchcare should be a right. but u cant have a functional society with shitskins and jews

White foids have always occupied a privileged role in violent crime victims in media. This isn’t anything new. Any time a white foid disappears or gets raped or murdered it’s a national news headline.

In the instance of the far right, I think there is actually a huge overlap between incels and the far right. I don’t usually go on pol, but it seems like when I do there is always a fair amount of tfw no gf posting. And it seems like there’s a lot of far right influence here. This makes sense to me. If you’re a normie with a romantic relationship and a good job, there’s no reason for you to be against the status quo and adopt extremist ideologies. Because it would jeopardize the comfort and conformity of their daily lives.

The difference between incels here and polcels is that polcels think that the return of traditional morality would allow them to get a traditional relationship and ascend. It seems like a lot of them are LARPers and still treat whores like we’re in the age of chivalry because they desperately want them to be trad mothers running around in wheat fields or something. When you really look at it, a lot of far right stuff has always been about foids. Like the 1488 words “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth
/pol/ isnt a good place to oberseve the FaR-rIgHt. /pol/ is full of shitskins, trolls, ppl just visiting for the "lolz", christcucks, and leftist. wn are a very small minoirty there

White foids have always occupied a privileged role in violent crime victims in media. This isn’t anything new. Any time a white foid disappears or gets raped or murdered it’s a national news headline.

In the instance of the far right, I think there is actually a huge overlap between incels and the far right. I don’t usually go on pol, but it seems like when I do there is always a fair amount of tfw no gf posting. And it seems like there’s a lot of far right influence here. This makes sense to me. If you’re a normie with a romantic relationship and a good job, there’s no reason for you to be against the status quo and adopt extremist ideologies. Because it would jeopardize the comfort and conformity of their daily lives.

The difference between incels here and polcels is that polcels think that the return of traditional morality would allow them to get a traditional relationship and ascend. It seems like a lot of them are LARPers and still treat whores like we’re in the age of chivalry because they desperately want them to be trad mothers running around in wheat fields or something. When you really look at it, a lot of far right stuff has always been about foids. Like the 1488 words “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth
lol im what would be considered far right and i def dont want chivalry to come back. not all FaR-rIgHt ppl have the same ideas. personally id like to get rid of women and sexuality and replace it with artificial wombs

/pol/ isnt a good place to oberseve the FaR-rIgHt. /pol/ is full of shitskins, trolls, ppl just visiting for the "lolz", christcucks, and leftist. wn are a very small minoirty there
Pol is full of Normie's look how they respond to any incel comment or post.

good, I hope that whore is suffering in hell more 12 yea rold cumdumpsters need to die

Pol is full of Normie's look how they respond to any incel comment or post.
when u say incel comment i assume your talking about someone speaking the blackpill. but the way they use the word incel also proves how much of a normie they are. most of them are just tourist and go to 4chan to feel edgy

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 668003

stormfag snowniggers every time a blonde foid gets killed by an ethnic

NoooOOoOoOO SHE WaS such a PreTtY AryAN PrINCess NOOOoOOOOOOOo

keep seething faggot

No one's supporting her death. Just pointing out that the vast majority of homicides don't get anywhere the level of media attention that this does, and part of that reason is systemic misandry.
Al these "based and redpilled" sfcels are bigger simps than your average IT poster

a total breakdown of society via economic collapse doesn’t necessarily translate into successful white or any other kind of revolution.

It could just as easily turn into a permanent or at least very long state of what the Germans refer to as “Banditkrieg” which means “armed bands” which most easily translates into a massive Mad Max scenario where everyone is a part of their own little gang or raiding party and killing and or fighting eachother for meager resources such as whatever food and or gasoline that’s left.
Sounds a lot like The Walking Dead, I'm sure it drew inspiration from preceding post-apocalyptic stories like Mad Max.
Certainly didn't get it from Night of the Living Dead.

despite the fact that it was a femoid doing the raping in this case.

For those who haven't heard, a 24-year-old Algerian foid raped, tortured, and killed a 12-year-old French girl and stuffed her body in a suitcase. That's pretty much it. The empathetic gender indeed.

What? Wait what?

the sandniggers who done this should be killed. no shitskins have the right a white woman.
we already have ruined our genes with multiple generations of inbreeding.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fist crying emoji upset emoji

stormfag snowniggers every time a blonde foid gets killed by an ethnic

NoooOOoOoOO SHE WaS such a PreTtY AryAN PrINCess NOOOoOOOOOOOo

keep seething faggot
June bug

Last edited:
This will probably get me banned, but so be it.

This is just disgusting. It's one thing to feel hatred toward women who are conscious of and responsible for their actions but it's another thing to express same feelings toward a child. She was 12 years old ffs. An innocent child and most definitely not a foid. She was unable to even foster or comprehend such feelings.

I hate women myself, and I'm an incel. But there is no way I would stoop so low and talk this way about a little girl who was violated and killed. Doing so would make me hate myself as someone whose little sister died, and would approximately be the same age as this girl if she was still alive. I wouldn't care if this little girl was a black/ethnic, I don't care that she was a white, and I wouldn't care if she was another race. No child deserves to die, period.

And if your problem is the media coverage and the way politicians tackle these issues, then we can discuss that, but there are better ways to express those opinions.

Rest in peace little girl.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back