Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you guys accept Connor Murphy if he applied to join .co?

Accept Connor Murphy on the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%

• Total voters
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Poor Chadcel Connor Murphy is currently facing a hard moment. Due to covid, he has been able to only fuck 3 foids a day. If it takes 1 hour to fuck a foid, this means that on average, he remains incel during periods of 7 hours, including sleep time. This is really unbearable.

Given the lack of sex he is suffering, he might apply to join us very soon. I think we should accept him immediately. He's an incel like any of us, after all.

Poor guy, I would definitely help him.

Why not? We have a lot of slayers here anyway

Yikerinos! What a poor soul! We need to find him a qween ASAP :soy:

He's not incel, he just had a bad ayahuasca trip, or however you spell it. Look it up.

940 9400480 jp otaku culture spurdo sparde
brutal ngl

will the mods accept him

yes, virginity resets every midnight

Only three?, that's brutal man

poor chad, i feel sorry for him
AF831E8D 9D6E 4F34 83DD 3D6387F3FF6B

Only if they hide their chadness during application. If they get accepted then they are not chads unless they brag. If they brag then they get banned.

Is saying that you fucked three girls considered as brag ? From Connor's perspective, it's a shame. We incels must start to open up to different perspectives.

:soy:

he is totally welcome to browse this forum
Chads co

and he is sub8 too :soy: what a poor incel. it's over if you don't look like photoshopped gigachad

Where's the third option.
"Who?"

Is saying that you fucked three girls considered as brag ?
From Connor's perspective, it's a shame.
We incels must start to open up to different perspectives.
You're right, what is and isn't bragging is subjective, do we judge it in the eye of the speaker or beholder?

Is everyone who voted yes just trolling?

Of course, he's the truest of truecels.

Why not? We have a lot of slayers here anyway
This

Also every “““““““mentalcel““““““““““ is like Conor Murphy

If you are above 2/10 leave this forum

Is not hes place

The users here might convince him into roping jfl

If connor is an incel then im an incel god...

Hey @VictoryOrDeath can you send a link to the video? I heard he was crying on camera but I can't find it. I wanna see it.

Yikes! Y'all are a bunch of gatekeepers! He can't get sex right now which makes him involuntarily celibate, read the rules inkels! Just because he had sex with three girls a day doesn't mean he's not incel. He's basically KHHV and incel as fuck!:soy::soy:

Hey @VictoryOrDeath can you send a link to the video? I heard he was crying on camera but I can't find it. I wanna see it.

Not sure if it was actually crying or acting. I did not watch past the first minute so I can't really judge ngl.

Looks like he deleted it but here it is reuploaded on another channel :

Last edited:
no
fuck that retard
he should be gassed
in Garry's Mod ofc

Not sure if it was actually crying or acting. I did not watch past the first minute so I can't really judge ngl.

Looks like he deleted it but here it is reuploaded on another channel :

Big thank!

this perfectly illustrates the people saying you can be incel if you go couple months without slaying jfl i hate this site

Yes. After balding he's dropped down to a 7 which means that it's pretty much over for him. I'd doubt he can even get a fat woman anymore, he's probably realized this himself which explains his rope video. With tinder even the ugliest woman can find a virile nw0 guy in an instant, so why would they go for his bald ass?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s posting here already :feelsugh:

Yes. After balding he's dropped down to a 7 which means that it's pretty much over for him. I'd doubt he can even get a fat woman anymore, he's probably realized this himself which explains his rope video. With tinder even the ugliest woman can find a virile nw0 guy in an instant, so why would they go for his bald ass?
Massive cope. He mogs 99% of men even if bald.

No TRT, fucked up endocrine system from all the performance enhancers he's taken, gyms closed, social distancing(No boning Stacey's), balding from TRT shots = Depressed Chad

I am sure we could discuss his Irish ancestry, I am descended from a superior clan from Connor actually. The Murphys were never High Kings of Ireland whereas my clan were.

I'm better looking than him and I'm here so yes

Seems like he quit a lot of roids, making him vulnerable because of a massive hormonal imbalance and then took too much psychelic drugs or binged on stimulants. He’ll bounce back within a few months I’d guess