Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

My England v France is gonna be immense.

I think I'm gonna take a break from watching games till the quarter-finals but I'll still be checking for updates on here, etc. I have World Cup fatigue. I really hope at least one of the rice teams goes through tomorrow though.

Argentina v Australia was a good watch. That run from Behich near the end when he beat nearly half the Argentinian team was something else...would arguably have been goal of the tournament had he finished it off. Morocco v Spain and Portugal v Switzerland on Tuesday should be decent.

Argentina v Australia was a good watch. That run from Behich near the end when he beat nearly half the Argentinian team was something else...would arguably have been goal of the tournament had he finished it off. Morocco v Spain and Portugal v Switzerland on Tuesday should be decent.
Yeah he matched Messi's run earlier but alas neither of them found the net. Either would not just have been goal of the tournament but one of the best World Cup goals of all time.

I think I'm gonna take a break from watching games till the quarter-finals but I'll still be checking for updates on here, etc. I have World Cup fatigue. I really hope at least one of the rice teams goes through tomorrow though.
yeah there aren't gonna be more upsets anymore, spain will definitely win, brazil will definitely win etc

Today’s the day. Japan vs Croatia.

I love them both, it’s a shame one of them is going out.

Whoever wins, I hope they go all the way.

Japan's improvement from their usual football in these cups is amazing. So many great moves in this first half. I believe in their victory, although I like Croatia as well as aforementioned.

I love Croatia too but… BASED RICECELS

Penalties incoming, barring a goal in the next minute or so. This is nerve wracking.

Japs missed one penalty - and they missed another one! Over for them.

Fucking Japs, they finally scored one penalty.

Dumb-ass Croatian player barley tried, Croatia missed that one. Japan missed the next one.

I hate Japan so much, they were so close.

Japan was good in this cup but these penalties were shameful

Braziliancels this is our time

:feelsrope:

Saint Modricel better win this fucking world cup.

That was disgraceful by Japan, they scored one penalty kick.

:feelsrope:

Saint Modricel better win this fucking world cup.
I was thinking to myself, “It’s over for him”, and somehow Croatia pulled through.

I was thinking to myself, “It’s over for him”, and somehow Croatia pulled through.
I had a gut feeling Croatia would win. Japan have played in four World Cup knockout games and fucked up all four of them.

Japan really needed that win, those Jap players are on suicide watch.

worst penalty kicks I've ever seen, disgraceful

such weak penalty kicks

wtf happened to Japcels

That's sad I wanted japan to win

What the flying fug were those penalties, whatever happened to Japan, especially Minamino?

That was extremely anti-climatic after that awesome match ngl.

fifa is a corrupt organization run by (REDACTED) anyway

Hope Croatia win the world cup and not England or France

What the flying fug were those penalties, whatever happened to Japan, especially Minamino?
probably the worst I've ever seen from a national team. looks like they had 0 practice, which is dumb considering they were likely to draw against croatia

slavcels>ricecels :chad::chad::chad:

Korea is being destroyed by Brazil rn
Over for ricecels

Age of the Rice didn't last very long.

Morocco is this world cup's last hope to save it from yet another European/Latin American victory.
I would rather a Latin American country win over a European, they are a lot less soy

I would rather a Latin American country win over a European, they are a lot less soy
remaining countries I want to win in order of least to most soy:

1. Croatia/Morocco (tie)
2. Switzerland
3. Netherlands
4. Argentina
5. Spain
6. Brazil
7. Portugal
8. England
9. France

Ricecel simp moment.

remaining countries I want to win in order of least to most soy:

1. Croatia/Morocco (tie)
2. Switzerland
3. Netherlands
4. Argentina
5. Spain
6. Brazil
7. Portugal
8. England
9. France
For me it's:

1. Croatia
2. Morocco
3. Brazil
3. Portugal
4. Netherlands
5. Switzerland
6. Argentina
7. Spain
8. England
9. France

Japan lost and wasted Germany's seat to Croatia

Is there even a favourite between England and France? It's just too close to call. Brazil are on the same level and maybe Spain, depending on how they do tomorrow. The Netherlands have looked good too.

Is there even a favourite between England and France? It's just too close to call. Brazil are on the same level and maybe Spain, depending on how they do tomorrow. The Netherlands have looked good too.
France has more niggers in the team so I hope they win