Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

I'm so proud of Morocco :feelsaww:

Spain had great players, and they fucked up just like Japan.

Lol at Spanishcels

Hope Croatia win the world cup and not England or France
What about Brazil? The final could be Brazil vs Croatia - Neymar and the Brazilians would probably win.

fuck these twink pretty boy chadlites :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What about Brazil? The final could be Brazil vs Croatia - Neymar and the Brazilians would probably win.
wym? brazil is already facing croatia next they can't face each other in the finals

based sandcels :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Spain always play better when they wear their red kits, they could have worn their white kits - blue looks silly to represent the Spanish team.

I am so depressed that Spain lost.

Why the fuck couldn't Spain score!

Attachments

• IMG_20221206_132122.jpg
    IMG_20221206_132122.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
I gotta give Morocco credit, they were strong defensively but Portugal or even Switzerland will down them.

I lost all my remaining salary after paying utilities and bank loan.Guess this Christmas will be with water,onions,bread and no gifts.Jfl i hate my truecel life and fuck you Spain i hope muslim refugees will rape your prettyboy faces brutally.

Spain always play better when they wear their red kits, they could have worn their white kits - blue looks silly to represent the Spanish team.
I agree. It reminded me of England going out on penalties in Euro '96 wearing a dumb, random kit.

I lost all my remaining salary after paying utilities and bank loan.Guess this Christmas will be with water,onions,bread and no gifts.Jfl i hate my truecel life and fuck you Spain i hope muslim refugees will rape your prettyboy faces brutally.
Spain mogs sandniggers.

I know that feel bro. Gutted for Japan but at the same time, out of everyone left I want Croatia or Morocco to win
Definitely prefer Croatia, a poor white country that should have beaten France 4 years ago.

Pepe makes it 2 to the good for Portugal. The scary 39 year old scored a jumping header. Morocco are goig down in the quarters.

Portugal obliterated Switzerland without chadnaldo.

Portugal obliterated Switzerland without chadnaldo.
Indeed. How d'you think you'll get on with them in the quarter-finals? Oh wait...

Classic punditry from the last World Cup.

Indeed. How d'you think you'll get on with them in the quarter-finals? Oh wait...
Not Spanish mate I'm American and my next 2 teams are Holland and England I just like the way Spain play. My other favorite team, Italy didnt even make it.

Not Spanish mate I'm American and my next 2 teams are Holland and England I just like the way Spain play. My other favorite team, Italy didnt even make it.
I see.

Why do non whites play for white countries?

Why do non whites play for white countries?
They know they'll get in because of athleticism and white countries do the best usually.

This match was intense as fuck, purely because of the history between Spain and Morocco
By history you mean the umayyad rape of hispania right? In that case they just got raped again. It wouldve been even better if algeria qualified and won against France
and don't forget Spain vs Morocco in 2018 with that bullshit tie thanks to VAR.
I remember

By history you mean the umayyad rape of hispania right? In that case they just got raped again. It wouldve been even better if algeria qualified and won against France

I remember
France is already composed of muslims and blacks, what's the point:feelshaha:. Last french ballon d'or winner is algerian, best player in french football history is algerian :feelskek:if you wanna larp as muslim conqueror at least do it with a non-muslim country :feelsjuice:

:feelshehe:treating this like a battle makes sense tho, sports is basically a way to battle without deaths nowadays, the government wouldn't care so much about the olympics if it wasn't politically relevant:feelsLightsaber: all these immigrants in the world cup just shows the mentality of "winning at all costs" :feelsBox:

princess leonor must have changed her tastes after this incident, gavi on suicide watch:feelsrope:

France is already composed of muslims and blacks, what's the point:feelshaha:. Last french ballon d'or winner is algerian, best player in french football history is algerian :feelskek:if you wanna larp as muslim conqueror at least do it with a non-muslim country :feelsjuice:
France oppresses Muslims, that's the number one reason I want them to lose. Imagine being a muslim conqueror in andalusia though, owning tons of white sex slaves :ahegao::ahegao:

France oppresses Muslims, that's the number one reason I want them to lose
:feelshaha:The only way France "oppresses" Muslims is by not allowing full blown sharia law afaik, China and Israel do real oppression. Not like I care about the justification tho, thousands of abortions a year in France, I do hope radical muslims take over those cucks and oppress the murderous whores. It's quite hilarious when christians defend the west against muhh muslim boogeyman while everyone shits on them, clown world :society:
Imagine being a muslim conqueror in andalusia though, owning tons of white sex slaves :ahegao::ahegao:
Spanish people have moor blood nowadays, they're very brown. Enslave the princess and now we are talking :ahegao::panties:

If Morocco gets to the semifinals then African nations get 10-11 spots in the next World Championship. That could become a reality then.

Portugal is gonna be giga hard though.
"World Championship" :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
next world CUP will be a mess tho, 48 teams jfl:feelspuke:

Yeah forgot it's world cup xdddd
In Dutch it's wereld kampioenschap so did a literal translation jfl
please win against the argies, we don't want to face their murderball

"World Championship" :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
next world CUP will be a mess tho, 48 teams jfl:feelspuke:
32 is already too much imo. There's going to be so many irrelevant matches being played. The 2019 cricket 'world' cup only had 10 teams :feelskek:

If Morocco gets to the semifinals then African nations get 10-11 spots in the next World Championship. That could become a reality then.

Portugal is gonna be giga hard though.
I hope morocco wins the wc but it's probably going to england. You think Southgates gonna get shanked if he puts trashford and sterlel in the first draw?