Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

JFL, if these results hold then Spain and Germany are both out. That’d be hilarious.

Goal for Germany, but it looks like they’re still going to be eliminated with a draw, or even a win if Japan wins as well.

7 minutes… it’s the Germany game all over again, refs REALLY don’t want the ricecels to win

Over for German cels. I'm just glad they can't knock us English out on penalties.

BASED NOODLECELS

(if a noodlewhore is a Japanese woman, and a ricewhore is a Chinese women, shouldn’t a ricecel be a Chinese Incel and a noodlecel a Japanese Incel?)

laughter | Приключение, Аниме, Гифки

BASED NOODLECELS

(if a noodlewhore is a Japanese woman, and a ricewhore is a Chinese women, shouldn’t a ricecel be a Chinese Incel and a noodlecel a Japanese Incel?)
Don't really care but well done Japan.

Es ist vorbei. But Japan being the first of its group was cool. You just feel like cheering for teams that actually represent their countries instead of being a foreign legion like most European ones.

View attachment 682259
lukaku losing all those chances was entertaining af
Games today were so much better. Watching morocco and japan top their groups while germany and belgium crash out was amazing. I don't remember a more unpredictable world cup. I won't be surprised if Serbia and Ghana make it out of their groups now.

LOL FAGMANY JUST GOT SHREKT BROOOO

Games today were so much better. Watching morocco and japan top their groups while germany and belgium crash out was amazing. I don't remember a more unpredictable world cup. I won't be surprised if Serbia and Ghana make it out of their groups now.
imagine if spain was eliminated :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ricecel South Korea beat Portugal.

Anyone have the suspicion that Spain lost on purpose just to help Japan knock Germany? :feelsthink:
what an tragic upset

Anyone have the suspicion that Spain lost on purpose just to help Japan knock Germany? :feelsthink:
what an tragic upset
I doubt it, Spain had a chance of being eliminated if they lost

Cameroon won against Brazil but somehow won’t advance. Sad.

Feel bad for the Cameroon cels.

Same. Even the ref felt bad giving that red card at the end for celebrating (too much) scoring a winning goal against Brazil. Britbongcels can watch a decent doc on iPlayer called Green Lions: Cameroon 90.

Brazil is still fine in my opinion :feelsjuice:

what an tragic upset
I don't think they did because they were in risk of getting grouped, if anything they just wanted to be 2nd. Instead of facing croatia>brazil you can face morroco > switzerland/portugal.

Didn't watch the game but feels like they threw it. In France vs tunisia griezmann was barely touching the ball

Didn't watch the game but feels like they threw it. In France vs tunisia griezmann was barely touching the ball
they didn't threw it, it was a full B team, they played better but had no chesmitry and even statistically they were better. But cameroon just needed 1 goal at 90 minutes

brazilian
Ah I see. Yeah a b team I guess played today but a fairly nice draw to the final (Croatia always there to fuck things up though) and maybe Argentina in the semis.

Ah I see. Yeah a b team I guess played today but a fairly nice draw to the final (Croatia always there to fuck things up though) and maybe Argentina in the semis.
Probably croatia but there might be a miracle and we get japan. Probably argentina yeah, netherlands did not play well from what I've seen, I don't really look at results but performance.

The US team is full of pretty boys, Chads and Tyrones. Go, Netherlands, which is always the baldest team for some reason.

Argentinian manlets humiliating tall white Chads from Australia. Australia simply doesn't have enough football to win against Argentina.

Argentinian manlets humiliating tall white Chads from Australia. Australia simply doesn't have enough football to win against Argentina.
That second goal was a right fuck-up.

That second goal was a right fuck-up.
I think the goalkeeper didn't notice the second Argentinian playing coming near, still, he risked a lot even with just one player.

based, thoughever messi considered roping when he saw lautaro missing all those chances

based, thoughever messi considered roping when he saw lautaro missing all those chances
View attachment 682914
Messi dribbled the entire Australian team lol. But that miss was insane indeed.

Australia improved a lot near the end, they used the right strategies, but in terms of ability there's no comparison.

Messi dribbled the entire Australian team lol. But that miss was insane indeed.

Australia improved a lot near the end, they used the right strategies, but in terms of ability there's no comparison.
so far netherlands and argentina haven't looked unbeatable tho, Brazil is the clear favorite imo

so far netherlands and argentina haven't looked unbeatable tho, Brazil is the clear favorite imo
So many upsets that we can't know anymore. Even this very match now, although Argentina had the technical superiority, Australia did almost draw near the end, I wasn't expecting that tbh.

Japan x Spain was the best example of a clearly technically worse team winning, their strategy and planning were on point.

Over for Chads. Never thought I'd say that.

Let's see both France and England tomorrow I'd say.

Not after theyve shown themselves to be beatable by the likes of cameroon, mang, go japs! :feelsLightsaber: