Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Here is the official thread for the 2022 World Cup.

Currently Ecuador is beating Qatar 2-0 in the opening match and it’s not even halftime. I’m not sure how I feel about it, Qatar is based but I’m not a huge fan of them in terms of football.

I’m hoping Croatia win the final after they were robbed in 2018, but there are a number of countries whose winning would make me glad (Germany, Mexico, Japan, etc.)

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 1h 40m
Surprised to see most of Ecuador's team is Black even though Ecaudor is less than 10% Black.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
I hope the United States loses all their matches.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Wizard
64d 6h 12m
Fuck all countries

Betrayed

Betrayed

Revolutionary
★★★
16d 23h 6m
Incel trait: your home country was beaten by small unknown countries in qualification and last participated in the 20th century in the world cup

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
31d 10h 24m
The first half of that game was surprisingly exciting before things took a lull after the break. Ecuador played within themselves in the second half, understandably conserving energy for their upcoming games which will surely be more difficult.

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Incel trait: your home country was beaten by small unknown countries in qualification and last participated in the 20th century in the world cup
Scotland?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
Yes! Wales scored! Take that you filthy American dog fuckers!

Puppeter

Puppeter

Captain at special incel service
★★
25d 12h 13m
:((

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 3h 39m
I hope Saudi Arabia, Iran or Qatar win the final

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Game over - the yanks don’t take an L but they’re still held to a draw.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
66d 23h 38m
Incel trait: you don't support your country bc you know that if they perform well, normies will have the time of their life (again)

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Incel trait: you don't support your country bc you know that if they perform well, normies will have the time of their life (again)
Based, I hate france but I want an underdog nation like Croatia to win

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
31d 10h 24m
That was the best game so far I'd say. Wales looked surprisingly off the pace in the first half but picked it up after the break. I'd fancy their chances of beating Iran which would give them a good chance of getting out of the group.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★★
287d 8h 15m
Lol hearing the mexican neighbors yelling at the screen during the games its like they are not even speaking a language anymore. The talmud vision possesses them.

Apocalypto schizo

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Low IQ due to KHHV life
★★★★★
19d 22h 26m
Fuck that nigger ass country
World cup
Kek who watches chads and thyrones kicking a leader ball like pathetic apes during hours and basically doing nothing of interest, like seriously kill yourself

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Low IQ due to KHHV life
★★★★★
19d 22h 26m
Surprised to see most of Ecuador's team is Black even though Ecaudor is less than 10% Black.
Ecuador is 99% shitskins and niggers like any LATAM country stupid coon

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 3h 39m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 3h 39m
Nigger sand niggers defeat degenerate spics. A win for misogyny!

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 1h 40m
Nice, I went for KSA since the timing was zero and was pissed the referee gave the penalty to Argentina early on. Glad they won though

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Just woke up and saw Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
269d 10h 36m
Senegal surprised me how well they played.

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
57d 16h 58m
Just woke up and saw Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes. We as always get up on the high horse and belitle small teams, now we lost to saudi arabia.....

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
Scotland?
No, Jewnited States.

JewSA lost to Trinidad and Tobago, which eliminated us from contention. FIFA is a corrupt joke, Mexico, Canada, and JewSA made it into the tournament via default!

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Socially Crippled
★★★
92d 19h 43m
Damn Sandcels beat Argentina hows this possible

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
No, Jewnited States.

JewSA lost to Trinidad and Tobago, which eliminated us from contention. FIFA is a corrupt joke, Mexico, Canada, and JewSA made it into the tournament via default!
Oh, I remember that, it was hilarious. I thought you were talking about this year

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
Oh, I remember that, it was hilarious. I thought you were talking about this year
Yeah, FIFA is ruining the game.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
Go Saudi Arabia! Messi is cool, but I have to support the country that prevented foids from driving until the 21st Century!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
This thread shows how the World Cup brings out the worst in people.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Socially Crippled
★★★
92d 19h 43m
Go Saudi Arabia! Messi is cool, but I have to support the country that prevented foids from driving until the 21st Century!
The Incel Kingdom is based af

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 47m
Yeah, and every year you can count on two things: Mexico being eliminated by the round of 16, and England being eliminated on penalties.

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★
251d 3h 58m
This year England brought in a bunch of strong and fast niggers. And tall height mogger white men.

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 20h 15m
Yeah, and every year you can count on two things: Mexico being eliminated by the round of 16, and England being eliminated on penalties.
I hope Mexico makes it past the round of 16 time time…

Also the stupid Danes couldn’t beat Tunisia :lul: