Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

Brazil vs Portugal would be a great final

Morocco obviously
Most integrated assimilated nafri immigrant
4E138AEB DB22 4420 9233 FF47028C2D4C

dunno tbh

I have a feeling this is the end of the line for Morocco, will be beyond legendary if they beat Portugal too. They're competing with the likes of England, the Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina and facing off against Portugal. I don't think anyone truly expects them to win against Portugal, let alone win the world cup.

Morocco definitely has the most supporters though. Of course, I as a Moroccan, hope they'll win.
moroccan in netherlands, why are you not rioting rn :feelswhat: I would be burning cars :society:

Another day without matchs?

No matches for your face.

Croatia v Brazil is a good game. Hard to call. Probably Brazil with their attacking talent though.

Croatia vs Brazil 0-0

I hope Croatia win but i doubt it tbh

Brazil is going to choke.

Over for Croatia.

Brazil would never lose to Croatia anyway.

That Neymar goal was so good

I thought it was over

CROTIA TOO GOOD ON PENS HOLY SHITTTT

Damn croatia mogged. Modric recessed jaw gives him an aerodynamic advantage

NETHERLANDS ARGENTINA IN AN HR

If Croatia drags the semi and final to penalties then they have a good chance

I WANNA SEE CROATIA VS NETHERLANDS

I actually hope Argentina wins tbh, fuck the Netherlands. They refuse to give me disability benefits.
Argentina is washed up, they barely beat australia. Messi can't even run :feelskek:

It's coming home, unironically

The world wants to see Portugal vs Argentina in the final.

Brazilians are retarded

Chokezil don’t play with the same flair that past Brazil squads played with: Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu…

fuck Brazil actually lost

Brazilians are retarded
they wanted to lose no fucking way. You're up 1-0, you know damn well Croatia specialized in penalty kicks, what do you do instead of holding the score 1-0, you decide to continue attacking and let the defense become leaky. Manager should be sacked what the fuck

Favela sisters we got too cocky

I'm so happy Croatia won, should I go out quickly and buy another 6 pack before netherlands vs argentina and get drunk for the 4th time in 5 days ?

they wanted to lose no fucking way. You're up 1-0, you know damn well Croatia specialized in penalty kicks, what do you do instead of holding the score 1-0, you decide to continue attacking and let the defense become leaky. Manager should be sacked what the fuck
Lmfao Fr. Croats literally use penalty kicks to their advantage.

I'm so happy Croatia won, should I go out quickly and buy another 6 pack before netherlands vs argentina and get drunk for the 4th time in 5 days ?
Yes. Though you're cutting it fine if you haven't gone by now.