Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Go Slavs against France, go Senegal against the evil Anglos.

I think England might win the cup though. Isn't it the only team that didn't lose in the group stage?
Tying against the shit burgers, tho:feelsugh:

So many upsets that we can't know anymore. Even this very match now, although Argentina had the technical superiority, Australia did almost draw near the end, I wasn't expecting that tbh.

Japan x Spain was the best example of a clearly technically worse team winning, their strategy and planning were on point.
But even in performance, Netherlands didn't look good at all throughout the group stage, they looked better today against USA, but that's USA. Argentina looked superior but even in the end Australia had many chances to tie.

you don't watch football that often do you
Yeah Brazil spared pretty much all of its primary team against Cameroon. They don't want to lose any more players to injury.

I liked Cameroon's goal against Brazil a lot tbh, that Tyrone's happiness was contagious. He was just so so happy, took off the shirt and got expelled and just walked away happily, without protesting even one bit kek.

Even the referee was smiling, contaminated by the cheer joy of it. It was the moment of his life.

Last edited:
Only world cups, Chico
brazil played a totally improvised B team, they had zero chemistry. Brazil was already qualified and did this to rest their A team, now these guys are completely rested and will face opponents who had no time to rest

brazil played a totally improvised B team, they had zero chemistry. Brazil was already qualified and did this to rest their A team, now these guys are completely rested and will face opponents who had no time to rest
I know SK will likely be a goner, but brazil will then face the japs, who im coping with the idea that they’ll pull off yet another goliath-slaying performance. Hail japan, mang! :feelsLightsaber:

Yeah Brazil spared pretty much all of its primary team against Cameroon. They don't want to lose any more players to injury.

I liked Cameroon's goal against Brazil a lot tbh, that Tyrone's happiness was contagious. He was just so so happy, took off the shirt and got expelled and just walked away happily, without protesting even one bit kek.

Even the referee was smiling, contaminated by the cheer joy of it. It was the moment of his life.
the ref even gave him a handshake lol it was funny

I know SK will likely be a goner, but brazil will then face the japs, who im coping with the idea that they’ll pull off yet another goliath-slaying performance. Hail japan, mang! :feelsLightsaber:
Japan is just so charismatic, it's hard to cheer against them even if they're playing against your own country's team.

I think croatia is the favorite even tho I'm cheering for japan.

I think croatia is the favorite even tho I'm cheering for japan.
Yes, im assuming the japs win in that game ofc, but japs have proven themselves thus far to be no slouch, mang

I think England might win the cup though. Isn't it the only team that didn't lose in the group stage?
I believe so but we'll definitely go out to someone or other on penalties. Like myself, England was born to lose (just on penalties).

I believe so but we'll definitely go out to someone or other on penalties. Like myself, England was born to lose (just on penalties).
I love penalty decisions tbh, pretty exciting. Brazil winning on penalties against Italy in 1994 is one of my earliest memories, Taffarel was great.

I love penalty decisions tbh, pretty exciting. Brazil winning on penalties against Italy in 1994 is one of my earliest memories, Taffarel was great.
over for you if you watched 1994 and you're browsing here

southgate just has to play foden

Yeah probably. When I used to have hair I totally hair mogged him though jfl.
Who? Southgate or Foden? I'm assuming Foden since he has that retarded haircut, he also looks like a monkey

Who? Southgate or Foden? I'm assuming Foden since he has that retarded haircut, he also looks like a monkey
I meant Mr Foden, yes.

This world cup's height creep is insane. Griezmann is 1,76, above average in the vast majority of countries, and he looks like a turbomanlet next to the other players.

On a completely unrelated note, every time people in the crowd to the X-X-XXX-XXXX famous rhythm, I remember of this amazing song:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VySc8YNaHQA&ab_channel=walls

I just can't believe I'm being forced to listen to a foid commentator in the United Kuckdom.

I just can't believe I'm being forced to listen to a foid commentator in the United Kuckdom.
Kek. In Brazil there are several different people narrating the games on Fifa+ and YT and I haven't seen a woman so far, but there's one in some TV channel, saw my uncle watching it.

Shit, France is strong as fug. It'll be very disappointing if they win the cup again.

Kek. In Brazil there are several different people narrating the games on Fifa+ and YT and I haven't seen a woman so far, but there's one in some TV channel, saw my uncle watching it.

Shit, France is strong as fug. It'll be very disappointing if they win the cup again.
If us England get through we're gonna need to take that Mbappe nigger the hell out of the game.

literally over for white men in France if Mbappe wins the WC again

Who can stop them

am i the only one pissed that japan advanced and not germany? fuck the noodles

Yes.

And England finally got into the groove here thank fuck.

Lol that’s kinda funny. I’m surprised Japan lasted this long.

What happened to Mané Garrincha?

Looks like it's over for Senegal.

Me too. It'd be really lame seeing France winning this yet again.
injury. I hate the french mercenaries

Lol that’s kinda funny. I’m surprised Japan lasted this long.
I wasn't surprised they beat Germany, I was surprised they beat Spain and even more surprised they lost to Costa Rica