Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Man that Brasil team is sucking bad.

I think if we face Germany this time we will lose again...
I agree but not by 7 x 1 this time around.
Nah, not necessarily. Our team isn't good either this year, we lost to Mexico, barely beat Sweden and don't get me started on the qualification games prior to the World Cup. Brazil has a legit chance of beating Germany this year if they get their shit together a bit

Nah, not necessarily. Our team isn't good either this year, we lost to Mexico, barely beat Sweden and don't get me started on the qualification games prior to the World Cup. Brazil has a legit chance of beating Germany this year if they get their shit together a bit
Germany and Brazil are pretty much levelmatched this year, if they play against each other it'll be interesting to watch, but from different reasons than it was in 2014 lol.

Germany and Brazil are pretty much levelmatched this year, if they play against each other it'll be interesting to watch, but from different reasons than it was in 2014 lol.
Agreed it would be a good game, let's hope it happens :feelsokman:

Uruguay are playing very well right now

cavani is such a chad

images
Edinson-Cavani-Cavani-Transfer-News-Cavani-Transfer-Cavani-Manchester-Unted-Man-United-News-Man-United-Transfer-News-Chels-623800.jpg

chadani

Last edited:
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK FIFA
FUCK FIFA'S PRESIDENT
FUCK THIS RIGGED SHIT

My live reaction:

I didn't even win "both teams to score", fuck and I bet £100 I am raging so hard BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT..

OK £230 lost to this world cup, noice.. at least I won some, am I right? but srs this shit is fucking rigged, there's no way Russia couldn't get in at least ONE fucking goal

Its over for @tehgymcel420 Egypt on suiwatch 24/7
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK FIFA
FUCK FIFA'S PRESIDENT
FUCK THIS RIGGED SHIT
View attachment 23448

My live reaction:

I didn't even win "both teams to score", fuck and I bet £100 I am raging so hard BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT..

OK £230 lost to this world cup, noice.. at least I won some, am I right? but srs this shit is fucking rigged, there's no way Russia couldn't get in at least ONE fucking goal

So close but oh so far m8. Tough break nigga better luck next time.

egypt & saudi are out. time for sandcels to lay down in sand and rot

Chadnaldo vs Irancels starting boyos

Both Spain and Portugal are playing now lol...why were those games planned for the exact same time

Both Spain and Portugal are playing now lol...why were those games planned for the exact same time
It's so the stakes remain high since this is the last round and 3 teams can still qualify.

sick dive ronaldo. started making his way down before he even touched the defender

EDIT: karma pussy :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Chadland is playing tomorrow. By far our favourite team of the tournament :feelsokman:

chadmark vs france is soooo boring. fucking chads wanna park the bus like some cunt on fifa

I hate Griezchad more than any other player in this cup

He would have been incel if he wasnt famous/talented though
No he fucking wouldn't lmfao, you people have to stop coping by calling everyone incel, we are bottom of the barrel
That is not incel-tier:
Griezmann

i would trample on a dozen baby kittens for that face. tf you mean
Didnt say he was ugly. But he is shortcel and framecel.

Height + frame > face
No he fucking wouldn't lmfao, you people have to stop coping by calling everyone incel, we are bottom of the barrel
That is not incel-tier:
View attachment 23704
That is not incel-tier:
View attachment 23704
Also...there are more attractive people on this very forum who are incel because being as short as him/having his frame.

Also...there are more attractive people on this very forum who are incel because being as short as him/having his frame.
These people are called fakecels

Didnt say he was ugly. But he is shortcel and framecel.

Height + frame > face

i would give him an 8/10 facially which unless your a turbo manlet is a guaranteed stream of poon

I wanted to see neither of those early games and I wanted to see both of the later games today :feelsrope:

Height + frame > face
Wrong.
FACE > HEIGHT + FRAME
unless you are a turbomanlet (5'6" or below), if you have a high-tier normie or even Chadlite face like him you simply aren't incel, he also has blue eyes halo
He isn't even that short, like 5'8" and France is full of manlets anyway
Without all his status he still could find a gf easy but he wouldn't be a slayer probably

Wrong.
FACE > HEIGHT + FRAME
unless you are a turbomanlet (5'6" or below), if you have a high-tier normie or even Chadlite face like him you simply aren't incel, he also has blue eyes halo
He isn't even that short, like 5'8" and France is full of manlets anyway
Without all his status he still could find a gf easy but he wouldn't be a slayer probably
Sounds like you would like to suck his cock bruh.

it's june but maycels are still annoying
When its over bring up date of registration. Dont sperg out man
Tyronigeria FTW its almost over for messicels tbh @LebaneseCel

Last edited:
Nigeria pls make us proud put the dagger in all Messicels

I hope that France is going to be defeated soon. I hate my country so much.
In today's match there were not a single white french player.

Shouldnt have had that many colonies in Africa bruh. Your ancestors fucked it up for current generations.

There are whiteboys playing for Nigeria WTF?

Sweden , netherlands , have plenty of immigrants despite the fact that they never had a real colony in africa ( south africa doesn't count).

Giroud, Griezmann,Lloris?

There’s still hope just got to tie if not it’s over

Sweden , netherlands , have plenty of immigrants despite the fact that they never had a real colony in africa ( south africa doesn't count).
Shit answer.

The correct answer is FUCK past colonies, we should have simply kicked them out anyway

Lol netherlands have always had lots of players from former colony Suriname. Gullit davids rijkaard seedorf.

Sweden doesnt have that much..still majority whites. Stop crying for ur own ancestors mistakes.

inb4 mbappe scores the winner in the final

Shit answer.

The correct answer is FUCK past colonies, we should have simply kicked them out anyway
Should have just stayed where u belonged. Nobody asked whitey to build ships and take over poor countries.