Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

GO CHADLAND!

Chadland > Argentina.

Lol netherlands have always had lots of players from former colony Suriname. Gullit davids rijkaard seedorf.

Sweden doesnt have that much..still majority whites. Stop crying for ur own ancestors mistakes.
In netherlands there are several millions muslims people. Netherlands never had a muslim colony. Nobody cares about Suriname , it's a really small thing.
inb4 mbappe scores the winner in the final
Mbappe is garbage , just send him back to africa

Sweden , netherlands , have plenty of immigrants despite the fact that they never had a real colony in africa ( south africa doesn't count).

But dutchies just invited them in, thinking muslims would just do their dirty work and then leave

In netherlands there are several millions muslims people. Netherlands never had a muslim colony. Nobody cares about Suriname , it's a really small thing.

Netherlanda actively recruited/invited turkish and maroccan laborers after world war 2 because they didny want to clean up their mess themselves.

Netherlands care about suriname..our best football players are from their. Without surinamr netherlands would have not won european cup in 88. Think before you speak pls.

Messi is been brilliant in the first half and he scored an amazing goal.

Let’s see if him and Argentina can keep this up, I think they need some more goals to be safe.

But dutchies just invited them in, thinking muslims would just do their dirty work and then leave
Same thing occurs for every european country. Now that we're fuck*d corrupted politicians want to import even more of these trash people.
Netherlanda actively recruited/invited turkish and maroccan laborers after world war 2 because they didny want to clean up their mess themselves.

Netherlands care about suriname..our best football players are from their. Without surinamr netherlands would have not won european cup in 88. Think before you speak pls.
Certainly but you know what ? I don't give a damn about football. The only thing I see is that my country is becoming less and less white , and I don't like that at all.

Btw JFL france won worldcup with only black players and arab zidane in 98. Wtf u complaining about man. Fool.
Same thing occurs for every european country. Now that we're fuck*d corrupted politicians want to import even more of these trash people.

Certainly but you know what ? I don't give a damn about football. The only thing I see is that my country is becoming less and less white , and I don't like that at all.
Again. Blame your ancestors. France is too far gone anyway. I lived a year in Paris le bourget...i seen maybe 10 white people all year topkek. All ghettos burqas and foreign languages.

C'est fini pour francels :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Gullit was good and rijkaard too but Van Basten was the reason you won euro 88, absolute banger in the final.

Gullit was good and rijkaard too but Van Basten was the reason you won euro 88, absolute banger in the final.
Yeah but who was thr captain of that team m8. Anyway sorry for derailing this thread with racecrap. Lets focus on match again.

Archadtina vs Nigeriacels

Yeah but who was thr captain of that team m8. Anyway sorry for derailing this thread with racecrap. Lets focus on match again.

Archadtina vs Nigeriacels
More like manlettina vs bbcgeria

moses-1050x630.jpg

my nigga moses

Mascharano is such a fucking retard

Argentina need to go big now

that was bullshit that was a penalty

These guys fucking suck at football

Argentina deserve to go home early

Inceltina getting knocked out next round.

My boy did

Messi isn’t going home yet boyos

France vs Argentina is going to be a good one

Dont rope yet @LebaneseCel :lul::feelsautistic:

It looks like Chad doesn't always win in soccer. Iceland ended up as last of the group and inceltina is in the next phase :feelsbadman:

What a game kek
Legit happy for Messi, it would have been fucking humiliating if they would have to already leave now, Rojo saved they asses

moses-1050x630.jpg

my nigga moses
That fucking flip was dope af not gonna lie

Today’s results

France 0-0 Denmark

Australia 0-2 Peru

Croatia 2-1 Iceland

Argentina 2-1 Nigeria

France and Denmark advance and so do Croatia and Argentina

Next round will see France take on Argentina and Croatia take on Denmark for places in the quarter finals

Croatia looking strong af... Favourites against Denmark and then possible clash with Spain in the quarter finals. France vs. Argentina should be fun, winner of this matchup goes against Uruguay/Portugal.

Tomorrow groups E and F.

as a manlet i hope mexico beat the chad swedes

its over for mexico

@Itsoverboyos on suicide watch

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jfl what is neuer doing right now

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ES IST UBER JUNGENS :lul::lul::lul:

Ricecels werent having Germanchad running away with their noodlewhores :lul::lul::lul:
ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRR
From Chadneuer to Neuercel

pls brazil dont choke against serbia theres been enough aids already this wc

:lul::lul::lul::):lul::lul::lul:

Germanics getting destroyed by ricecels

Fucking micro penis cunts

Germans always lose in Russia

@Getlooksordie @Facade

Germany got raped, wtf.

Fucking kek! :lul:

Chadden and Manlexico in the knockout round, waiting for either Brazil, Switzerland or Serbia.

Also potent lifefuel for ricecels.

@Getlooksordie @Facade

Germany got raped, wtf.
I am not a soccer fan, but yeah the team isnt what it used to be
They lost lots of legendary players

Last edited: