Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Africa wins World Cup 2018

Modriccel nooooo :feelsree:

Atleast Kantecel wins it

Africa wins World Cup 2018
i dont mind because saint kantecel "5'5 manlet millionaire who cant get a gf/wife and drives a mini cooper" won it.
mayn im so jealous of modric getting to hug the croatian president. imagine how those big knockers mustve felt. instant boner

15308632825b3f1eb275d177.72969557.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BIG TITTIES
absolute stacey wtf being incel in croatia and seeing this bitch running the country must be severe ropefuel

Our boy Luka Modric wins the best player of the tournament award :feelsokman::feelsokman::fire::fire::yes:

Its actually over for worldcupcels btw. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

my mom even said Luka Modric is really ugly

You can't even be attractive as the best attacker this tournament with bad facebones

It's over for bestplayeroftournamentcels

my mom even said Luka Modric is really ugly

You can't even be attractive as the best attacker this tournament with bad facebones

It's over for bestplayeroftournamentcels

Imagine being the best midfielder in the most popular sport ever and people still consider you inferior because of few milimeters of bone that didn't go your way.

FUCK kill everyone in this shit fucking planet.

France literally won because of BBC theory

there needs to be a thread for the PL and CL

Well the premier league starts in 3 weeks and the champions league begins in late September.

International football is good but club football as everyone knows is much much better and higher quality.
there needs to be a thread for the PL and CL

Uefa nations league starts in september also. Some awesome matches.

I'm back my dudes :feelsautistic: I opened this thread like a month ago and I see it's still stickied

I was gone all week, because I was on vacation and practically had no internet. Of course I followed all games and it's truely sad that our cope is now over.

ALL HAIL :fire::fire: INCEL GOD MODRIC :fire::fire:FOR FIGHTING TILL THE END FOR INCELISTAN AND WINNING BEST PLAYER TROPHY.
In the end the French Chads and Tyrones won. A sad day for Incelistan and the entire world. I am only happy for Kantecel since he is the honorary incel on the French team.

As additional RageFuel here the pathetic dive by FRENCH FAGGOT GRIEZCHAD that led to the freekick and the goal for France