Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Argentina team full of manlets tbh. All manlets on suicide watch.

Fun fact: Modric would be truecel and would probably be posting here but he is status and skillmaxxed tbh

Just be the best midfielder in the world brah

What the fuck are Brazil doing lmao?

not even brazilian but i will rope if they get cucked out of the tournament like inceltina

Chadland is playing next. As I said yesterday; hopefully Tyrones will beat them.

Brazil isn't going to make it very far, unless they get their shit together.

Tyronigeria vs Chadland starting boyos

Ayyy Nigeria making a nigga proud

lifefuel for messicels. the BBC is prevailing over aryan chads :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Iceland :feelscry:

EDIT: What the fuck was that penalty kick lmao

Last edited:
Oh no Tyrone fucked up giving away a dumb penalty...

But Chad fucks it up anyway:lul::lul::lul:

Iceland is so pathetic lmao

hey sigurdsson, it might help if you kicked the ball in the goal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

All Chads on suicide watch.

Well done Tyrones!

Lifefuel for @LebaneseCel

giphy.gif

gj Nigeria show'd those chads whose boss

How can Argentina stay in the tournament?

How can Argentina stay in the tournament?
Win it's that simple, and chadland shouldn't win against croatia but they won't anyway
they have to actually play as a team and not only depend on messi

In short they need to get their shit together

Icecels cucked by Tyrone :lul:

I hope Messi & co lose to Nigeria. I hate the Argentina team.

that was a pretty good goal

First that Nigerian spreading HIV and now this :lul::lul::lul:. RIP Iceland

get fucked serbia. their team and fans are bunch of whinging, norwooding cunts. all praise the manlet gymcel

_75839593_75839588.jpg

Tunisia just got their asses handed to them by 2 tyrones and a manlet :lul::lul::lul:

It's over for North African teams

That Belgium vs Tunisia game ended 5-2 haha, it was great fun to watch.

any chadstraliacels here? fuuuuuark lucy zelic is so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

GERMANY VS. SWEDEN

this is fucking it. I'm excited as fuck. Germany can't fuck it up or it's literally over.

Is anyone else watching?

Oh god that foot to the face for the German player :feelsmega:

Was war das denn bitte?!

Last edited:
predicting germany 2 chaden 0

EDIT: well fuck

Last edited:
predicting germany 2 chaden 0

EDIT: well fuck
What the fuck was that goal even, out of fucking nowhere
GERMANY VS. SWEDEN

First half over, fuark fuark. I legit need to make a German rant right now because I am livid:
Wo zur Hölle ist die deutsche Verteidigung? Ich meins ernst gibt es überhaupt eine Verteidigung? Wie kann es sein das nur ein Mann alleine vorne rennt? Gleich merkt man das Hummels fehlt. So viel Schlampigkeit, so wenig Leidenschaft, einfach nur furchtbar. Diese Mannschaft kann sich wirklich abschaffen gehen. Diese Mannschaft ist nicht vergleichbar mit der Mannschaft von 2014, damals hatten wir noch Schweinsteiger, Lahm, sogar Klose und Podolski waren noch dabei. Das war eine echte Mannschaft und echte Spieler. Jetzt ist es einfach nur noch schlimm anzusehen. Alle schlafen, niemand macht was. Ich vermisse unser altes Team.

Last edited:
Germany need to win otherwise its curtains for them

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Germany

JAAAAAAAAAAA

MARCO REUS
I love this guy, he always wanted to play in the National Team but was always unlucky and ended up being injured whenever the Euro Cup or World Cup came around. He is a good player and I'm happy to see him in the tournament

Last edited:
A downward spiral for germany

Group D has been really entertaining. Nigeria played 10x better than they did against Croatia and with actual cohesion. It was a good game and now sets up the stage for an entertaining final match day. Seems the damage control has already started for Argentina. The fallout if they fail will be absolutely immense. Germany v Sweden is so intense though. And oh shit Boateng just got sent off. If Germany gets knocked out that keeps up the trend with Italy and Spain.

Also does anyone hate when they keep panning to females like they're actually interested in the sport and not just there to accompany Chad?

No no no Boateng fuck fuck fuck
We need him, only good defense player right now

Red card for tyroneteng, Germany down to 10 men

sweden had one job

Great shot right at the death. JFL at Sweden, from almost advancing to pretty much going out since Germany will most likely beat SK

Lmao Germany have fucking won it

Jfl at swedecucks :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I JUST LITERALLY WENT APESHIT
KROOS WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND
FUCKING JESUS HIMSELF AN ABSOLUTE GOD AMONG MEN
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GOD
LITERALLY WHAT

Lmao Germany have fucking won it

Jfl at swedecucks :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don't think I will have a voice tomorrow. I was literally screaming at my TV. HOLY shit that goal was absolutely glorious

I don't think I will have a voice tomorrow. I was literally screaming at my TV. HOLY shit that goal was absolutely glorious
I hope we play Germany in the quarter finals

Harry Kane will destroy your defence

I don't care if this is Chad worship. This Chad fucking saved the entire team.

C89172213e7cfb655334e15c5d3d19d2

Amen to this God-Chad