Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Fucking kek! :lul:

Chadden and Manlexico in the knockout round, waiting for either Brazil, Switzerland or Serbia.

Also potent lifefuel for ricecels.
Ricecels should be proud of themselves. Korea always has put up the most fight against the traditional powerhouses of world football

Krauts got btfo by k-pop boys, unbelievable :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Der Krieg ist verloren, machen Sie was Sie wollen!

40,w=658,c=2.bild.jpg

Someone pls kick müller out. Fucking no leg

I am not a soccer fan, butyeah the team isnt what it used to be
They lost lots of legendary players

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when England get buttfucked by Belgium.

I should make a "the Korean Chang vs the German virgin "meme

It's over for germancels.
Would be funny if Japan won the WC.

This "team" is a fucking joke, these retards get paid a shit ton of money and this is their performance?
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C
And I thought I was pathetic, getting beat by South Korea lmao
The absolute brainlet Neuer even runs out when there are still several minutes to play, like how fucking low negative IQ do you have to be?

Atleast germany got to the world cup, My country the netherlands didn't even qualify...

I still stand by my team obviously but holy fuck what an absolute shitshow, if I was them I would be ashamed as fuck

Atleast germany got to the world cup, My country the netherlands didn't even qualify...
It's far better to not qualify yourself and therefore not embarass yourself on the world stage

I am not a soccer fan, but yeah the team isnt what it used to be
They lost lots of legendary players
All the talented players like Schweinsteiger, Klose, Podolski and Lahm are fucking gone. Klose was always my favorite player growing up, fuck I hate how shit they are now, I hate this word but it is needed - "cringe", is all I feel when I look at the way we are currently playing

SERIOUSLY NOW MY FUCKING COPE FOR THE ENTIRE NEXT MONTH IS GONE
FUARK FUARK FUARK
IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE NOW????
I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE WORLD CUP ANYMORE
I GUESS IF THERE IS ONE PERSON I THINK WOULD DESERVE IT IT IS THE MANLET MESSI; GOOD LUCK TO HIM; THIS IS PROBABLY HIS LAST SHOT AT THIS TROPHY TBH

Over

Over

Over

Over

[It's Over]

Last edited:
I don't know what happened with Müller the last two matches and Özil today. They were playing so fucking badly.

Germany didn't deserve to win. Last of its group kek.

Ich stimme diesem Magazin zu.

Just fucking kill me
seriously bro, my condolences. rest in bratwurst boyo.

late prediction but i reckon spain to win and my wild card is uruguay

I don't know what happened with Müller the last two matches and Özil today. They were playing so fucking badly.
The real questions are: Why was Sane left at home? Why was Brandt only used as a substitute at the end of every game when he clearly managed to create some of the best offensive chances?
I really like Joachim Löw as a coach and I will miss him, but pretty sure he will leave now, it's over for him

I fucking slept through that match

It's over4me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't wait for Portugal vs Uruguay.

Pepe vs. Suarez :lul:

I can already tell there's going to be at least 1 red card.
I still stand by my team obviously but holy fuck what an absolute shitshow, if I was them I would be ashamed as fuck

It's far better to not qualify yourself and therefore not embarass yourself on the world stage

All the talented players like Schweinsteiger, Klose, Podolski and Lahm are fucking gone. Klose was always my favorite player growing up, fuck I hate how shit they are now, I hate this word but it is needed - "cringe", is all I feel when I look at the way we are currently playing

SERIOUSLY NOW MY FUCKING COPE FOR THE ENTIRE NEXT MONTH IS GONE
FUARK FUARK FUARK
IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE NOW????
I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE WORLD CUP ANYMORE
I GUESS IF THERE IS ONE PERSON I THINK WOULD DESERVE IT IT IS THE MANLET MESSI; GOOD LUCK TO HIM; THIS IS PROBABLY HIS LAST SHOT AT THIS TROPHY TBH

View attachment 23894
View attachment 23894
View attachment 23894
View attachment 23894

[It's Over]

Personally I want either Croatia or Portugal to win it. Really dislike Messi the manlet.

I liked Croatia football, would be amazing if they won that cup.

But I think France will win even though I hate the French team.

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAZO

Chadzil 1 Serbcels 0 :lul:

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAZO

Chadzil 1 Serbcels 0 :lul:
There aren't any Chads in Brazil's team. The goalkeeper is a Chadlite (also the only white person in the team pretty much) and that's it.

All pardos who look ugly even after looksmaxx and moneymaxx.

god neymar is playing so lame its so frustrating, bring back the man in my avi. neymar, coutinho and GB in attack and theyre barely scraping past serbia. just rainbow flick someone again or something ffs.
but god sent a gift in no other form than the lord himself...
maxresdefault.jpg

Ricecels doing it!

mKwgsia.gif

There aren't any Chads in Brazil's team. The goalkeeper is a Chadlite (also the only white person in the team pretty much) and that's it.

You seem like a typical racist white brazilian. Blocked.

lol

Felipe luiz is white, but he's ugly as a fuck.

Why do you want england to lose for? Reeeeee

Any team that has a Chad like Chaddy Kane deserves to lose. Unfortunately with Lukaku not playing England stand a good chance of winning.

Any team that has a Chad like Chaddy Kane deserves to lose. Unfortunately with Lukaku not playing England stand a good chance of winning.
thats not a chad
harrykane-shamiltanna-2.jpg

......this is a chad
100884860_DierPA_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9GwMn4Ltnf7dg3jqX0vuqdlFkioW312kYEzTOnRygL4.jpg

Last edited:
Lifefuel for Brazilcels
IT OVER FOR CostaRicaCels

Last edited:
lol

Felipe luiz is white, but he's ugly as a fuck.
True. He looks like the typical Uruguayan player, Iberian white with the long hair. But he's indeed ugly.

That is how we always lose the world cup: getting to do a good campaign after the first games and then suddenly everyone forgets about the visible flaws on the team.

Neymar can't handle the ball at the great area while being almost alone, Miranda can only play with resting balls and pass like shit and the fact that the trainer wants to give a chance to literally everyone is also worrying.

True. He looks like the typical Uruguayan player, Iberian white with the long hair. But he's indeed ugly.

Yes, he should cut his hair :lul:

In the Brazilian squad of 82 had more white players, but unfortunately they failed to win the world cup. The last team that somehow represented the White brazilians.

Last edited:
Yes, he should cut his hair :lul:

In the Brazilian squad of 82 had more white players, but unfortunately they failed to win the world cup. The last team that somehow represented the White brazilians.

Brazil was way whiter in 1980 than it's now. Miscegenation spreads more and more and blacks/mulattoes have higher birth rates than whites.

Wow I completely got Group F wrong. Best group of the tourney. Group H still has some drama left in it. Group D's upsets couldn't last though

You guys think Ozil would be an incel if he wasn't so talented?

yeah ozil could pass off as white and he's not a manlet so maybe he'd be ok

Rooting for Japan. Thanks for for all the entertainment over the years.