Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Official Megathread for all things related to the World Cup 2018 for incels interested in the Football/Soccer event

This would probably be better than creating single threads to every game
Games today (15th June 2018):
  • Egypt vs. Uruguay (starts in 5 minutes)
  • Marocco vs. Iran
  • Spain vs. Portugal

It just began for worldcupcels :lul::lul::lul:

Games already completed:
  • Russia vs. Saudi Arabia: 5-0

Post everything related to the current World Cup in this thread, including predictions, streams, videos, etc...

Who's the biggest Chad so far?

Battle of the gigachads tonight. Ronaldo vs Pique.

Egypt vs. Uruguay: 0-1

My thread is the official one.

FUCK chadnaldo

Spain GK = shit

Spain played way better tbh

Damn Chadnaldo is pissed now

Hatttrick for ronaldooooooo

Goatnaldo

Well that was entertaining

Fuck sakes
Ronaldo got 2 goals from 2 dives

Great match between Portugal and Spain.

Spain was better overall but Portugal was saved by Cristiano Ronaldo's geniality.

He's RIDICULOUSLY good, did you guys see the last goal? That kick was 100% PERFECT.

Looksmaxxer and soccermaxxer, I truly admire him and am honored to share origins (My Portuguese family also come from the Portuguese Islands) with him.

What a fucking fag he is

Spain was better overall but Portugal was saved by Cristiano Ronaldo's geniality.

He's RIDICULOUSLY good, did you guys see the last goal? That kick was 100% PERFECT.

Looksmaxxer and soccermaxxer, I truly admire him and am honored to share origins (My Portuguese family also come from the Portuguese Islands).
Fuck this Chad faggot... he's nothing but a poacher in Real Madrid who only scores tapins

First penalty was a dive, free kick was a dive too

What a fucking fag he is

Fuck this Chad faggot... he's nothing but a poacher in Real Madrid who only scores tapins

Loooo what happened to your thread?

Looksmaxxer and soccermaxxer, I truly admire him and am honored to share origins (My Portuguese family also come from the Portuguese Islands) with him.
Tall white "incel" worshiping chad, what a surprise huh kek

He's a bit overrated though he has matured from his early years where he played only for himself. Spanish defence is a joke. WTF is wrong with Spanish football. Good attack but they can't defend for shit.

This World Cup is looking sane as fuck tbh

Only day 2 and we got a brilliant game with Ronaldo and costa putting in big performances.

England vs Belgium going to be a big game too

This World Cup is looking sane as fuck tbh

Only day 2 and we got a brilliant game with Ronaldo and costa putting in big performances.

England vs Belgium going to be a big game too
FUCK RONALDO

So suicide fuel :(

He's a bit overrated though he has matured from his early years where he played only for himself. Spanish defence is a joke. WTF is wrong with Spanish football. Good attack but they can't defend for shit.
The best defense is a good offense tbh

Tall white "incel" worshiping chad, what a surprise huh kek
Hairline
Cheek

Yeah bro I'm not an incel bro, I'm a larper. I could be fucking my 14yo 10/10 gf I just got when she approached me in bread line, saying "I don't care that you're bald and have disgusting incel face, skull and skin, I noticed you're 6'1 so I want your sperm in my uterus RIGHT NOW or I'll kill myself", but nah, I chose to LDAR coping with 3000 posts in one month and soccer watching.

Messi is incel mascot player but cr7 is amazing, 33 and still a beast and carrying his team
Giga cope 99% of his goals were tapins /open net assisted by quality midfielders

View attachment 21385View attachment 21386
Yeah bro I'm not an incel bro, I'm a larper. I could be fucking my 14yo 10/10 gf I just got when she approached me in bread line, saying "I don't care that you're bald and have disgusting incel face, skull and skin, I noticed you're 6'1 so I want your sperm in my uterus RIGHT NOW or I'll kill myself", but nah, I chose to LDAR coping with 3000 posts in one month and soccer watching.

Is that legit you in the pics?

What a fucking fag he is

Even if it's true, Spain dived a lot as well. All Iberian teams are like that tbh.

Even if it's true, Spain dived a lot as well. All Iberian teams are like that tbh.
I want my manlet to get a World Cup mannnn
You think Argentina can do it?

Messi needs to win the World Cup. It's his fuckin last chance tbh...

I want my manlet to get a World Cup mannnn
You think Argentina can do it?
I don't think so tbh.

It's gonna be either Spain, Brazil, Germany or Belgium this year.

Plzzz be Argentina or I'm gonna fucking rope
Are you rooting for Argentina just because Messi's a manlet?

He even did hormone treatment to grow more, kek.

Whatever happened to Iker Cassilas?

Giga cope 99% of his goals were tapins /open net assisted by quality midfielders
Lol you neeed to rewatch the champions league for the last 10 years

Maybe you missed his overhead kick vs Juventus lmao

Fucking Cristiano chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE made me lose my £130 tbhtbhtbhtbh

Fuck man, how old are you again? I seem to be headed your way but your hair is so much worse than mine right now

Why would you bet against Chad JFL, Chad never loses

Fuck man, how old are you again? I seem to be headed your way but your hair is so much worse than mine right now

Why would you bet against Chad JFL, Chad never loses
well it was a draw 3-3 and Spain won last time 1-0 tbhtbhnglk

Still too young for that hairline...
I know :feelsrope:

My father is baldmaxxed and I got this shit from him.

But I've known people that got completely bald at like 25 so it can get worse than this.