Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Did anyone notice how Gündogan got heightmogged by everyone? Also Julian Brandt's frame mogged every sweden chad's frame?
Edit: Gündogan is 5'11 wtf:feelsautistic:

I hope we play Germany in the quarter finals

Harry Kane will destroy your defence
Probably our defense is shit. I hope Hummels can recover (he got injured during training) though.
Did anyone notice how Gündogan got heightmogged by everyone? Also Julian Brandt's frame mogged every sweden chad's frame?
Edit: Gündogan is 5'11 wtf:feelsautistic:
KEK

Last edited:
Holy shit Sweden can still make it through. Mexico has played so well but is still at risk of not even going through. Even SK can somehow go through granted goal difference goes their way. What a group, D and F have been tense

Holy shit Sweden can still make it through. Mexico has played so well but is still at risk of not even going through. Even SK can somehow go through granted goal difference goes their way. What a group, D and F have been tense
What must happen for germany not going trough?

Group D has been really entertaining. Nigeria played 10x better than they did against Croatia and with actual cohesion. It was a good game and now sets up the stage for an entertaining final match day. Seems the damage control has already started for Argentina. The fallout if they fail will be absolutely immense

Well, they got lucky as hell Croatia is owning the group and pretty much monopolizing all the points. All they have to do is to beat Nigeria after these horrible last results and it's almost guaranteed to them to pass.

Germany was saved in the last minute by Kroos, that match was exciting tbh.

praying that croatia/australia does well in the cup

watching england is always a good kek. sterling better not drop his bollocks against panama. that cunt couldnt hit a barn door from 3 yards away and he runs like a fucking spastic

watching england is always a good kek. sterling better not drop his bollocks against panama. that cunt couldnt hit a barn door from 3 yards away and he runs like a fucking spastic
Very true.. hope he isn't on in the first place tbh.

England are going HAM right now
5-0

:lul::):lul::kys::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the fuck wasnt that ruled for offside? 2 pens & a chitty cheesy deflection, get in kane

6-0

6 fucking nill

I told you all harry Kane is a beast

Columbia versus Poland, how do you think, who will be the winner?

Polska musi to wygrać :)

Going to be a good game I hope, Poland have lewadownski but Columbia got James Rodriquez and falcao

Not sure who will win though, it’s a must win for both teams though

sdo2ns.jpg

After Toni Kroos's goal, I forgot for 10 seconds that I'm an eyescel

BBC Tyrones are fucking Ricecels right now :kys:

japans gk is a textbook chang

Congrats to the ricecels for hitting back twice! 2-2 :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
japans gk is a textbook chang
Kek, exactly my thoughts when I saw him.

Tyrongal looking good. Hopefully they will advance to knockout phase.

What must happen for germany not going trough?
If they lose to SK and have a worse goal difference than the top two teams they go out. Same for a draw and a win. If win or draw which they probably will, they have to have a higher goal difference than Sweden or Mexico. Group has been blown open and 3 out of 4 can advance

Anglo Chads just dominated... The blackpill in soccer form

Pooland is doing as well as their economy. @VST must be sitting in some Polish pub in the UK right now with everyone around tense and disappointed.

Pooland is doing as well as their economy. @VST must be sitting in some Polish pub in the UK right now with everyone around tense and disappointed.
I don't even know any Polish pubs, also I try to distance myself from Poles in general as most of us are scum (incl. me, probably) especially the women.

just came on to say its over for polecels. goalmogged by drugcartelcels

polish fans be like

Attachments

• 1529869274675.jpg
    1529869274675.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Polish women in the crowd look funny

I can already read their minds and they are wanting to get ploughed by ethnic dick after that poor showing from polecucks

I don't even know any Polish pubs, also I try to distance myself from Poles in general as most of us are scum (incl. me, probably) especially the women.

lol.

(took you off chad-ignore to read your post)

It’s over for poles

Kicked out of the World Cup and maybe kicked out of the uk after brexit :lul::lul::lul:

So happy that Poland lost tbh, I was rooting for Columbia :lul:
Fuck those racists ngl

Lifefuel for drugcartelcels.

Robert Chadowski was nowhere to be found.

Results yesterday (I forgot to post them):
Belgium vs. Tunisia: 5-2
South Korea vs. Mexico: 1-2
Germany vs. Sweden: 2-1

So happy that Poland lost tbh, I was rooting for Columbia :lul:
Fuck those racists ngl
Why are they racists?
Lol I just happened to walk past Polish pub while match was on, stopped briefly to see. Then I was like, 'Ohh that's why they're all quiet and moody' I was drinking my own bottle of ice tea and even I thought the agitated polish doormen would tell me to go so I moved on.

But some of the polish girls that were there :feelsohh: so hot, I would say 10/10s tbh, local English girls here are lucky to reach 8/10.

Also the Columbia captain is a Chad tbh

Results today:
England vs. Panama: 6-1
Japan vs. Senegal: 2-2
Colombia vs. Poland: 3-0

Why are they racists?

Lol I just happened to walk past Polish pub while match was on, stopped briefly to see. Then I was like, 'Ohh that's why they're all quiet and moody' I was drinking my own bottle of ice tea and even I thought the agitated polish doormen would tell me to go so I moved on.

But some of the polish girls that were there :feelsohh: so hot, I would say 10/10s tbh, local English girls here are lucky to reach 8/10.

Also the Columbia captain is a Chad tbh
Falcao is indeed a Chad but what about Robert Chadowski, the polish captain?

Man that Brasil team is sucking bad.

I think if we face Germany this time we will lose again...

Poland got cucked bigtime by Columbia Chads and Tyrones.

Its over for Polecels tbh. Their women will be attracted to Tyrones even more