Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

god i need to stop wanking im missing all the matches

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk losing that game might be a legit blessing in disguise then

If we beat Colombia we will play either Sweden or Switzerland in the quarters which means we would be favourites to reach the semi finals of the world cup!!!

Fuck England might win it this year xD

I'm going to Kazan tomorrow. I hope to not commit a sui due to large numbers of Argentinians slayers hooking up with slutty rus girls.
Germans always lose in Russia

this lol

In honor of the world cup.

hope griezchad knocks inceltina out of the wc tonight. they got so lucky against nigeria they shouldve went out with germany

hope griezchad knocks inceltina out of the wc tonight. they got so lucky against nigeria they shouldve went out with germany
Its almost really over for Messicels. @LebaneseCel on suiwatch 24/7

Hopefully France goes through and Uruguay beats Chadugal.

Tyrone Mbappe made the penalty and Chadtoine Griezmann scored it. Its almost over for Messicels @LebaneseCel on suicidewatch

i go and take a piss and someone scores wtf

2-2 amazing goal vs Pavard

Great game!

where is that guy who was shit talking saying frances team has too many black players? mbappe is giving despacitina the sausage

Argentina fucking suck

I feel bad for Messi because his team and coach are so retarded

Over for Normietierryangoslingcel.

Argentina fucking suck

tf is sampaoli doing subbing fazio on against the speed demon mbappe? he absolutely pacemogs fazio on fifa. doesnt he understand fifa is rl? rookie..

Argentina too mediocre man..especially defense

The Argentinians didn't invent fairplay, did they?

Its over boyos. You tried. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Argentina fucking suck

Messi is lazy af. He is not as hungry as before. He is barely moving. He deserves the lose

Messi is lazy af. He is not as hungry as before. He is barely moving. He deserves the lose
like i said before argentina didnt deserve to pass the GS. messi will be an oldcel in qatar

like i said before argentina didnt deserve to pass the GS. messi will be an oldcel in qatar

Messi wont play in qatar. Not 100% sure tho

maradonna is stocking up on rope
......and cocaine

We feel for @LebaneseCel see u watchin from heaven bro. Dont rope pls.
Pour some hennessy for the messicels we lost :feelscry:
It's surprising I didn't rope after that humiliating defeat Germany suffered

It's surprising I didn't rope after that humiliating defeat Germany suffered
Yeah but u guys were world champs 4 years ago...messi will never be wc..he was always live with that trauma :feelsbadman:

This French team is very good, but I hate them.

Who's watching Uruguay vs. Portugal today? :feelsbaton:

Yep yep...Chadnaldo has to win...this is his only chance to become a more decorated footballer than Messi.
He already won the European championship, while messi never won the Copa America.

He doesn't deserve the World Cup anymore then messi does

I hope Portugal wins tbh

easy header bois. thanks for the cross suarez

Owww shit nigga @Chadani beautiful goooooooooooolazo Ronaldocels on suicidewatch already

Fuark lol
It's just the start tho

What's up with Chadnaldo? He has a weird beard now :lul::lul:

JFL @ how ronaldo pulls his shorts up everytime he has a freekick :lul::lul::lul::lul: its not gonna help mate

Portugal are wasting their chadnaldo

Portugal's gameplan is literally just cross it to Ronaldo. Its like eveyone else has been instructed to avoid going for goal. Uruguay are a great defensive unit though. For me only Croatia has played as well throughout the cup so far. At half Portugal needs to being on an actual winger for Mario or something and Adrien Silva has been invisible. Anyways, good goal for Uruguay. Cavani is as hardworking as ever and Suarez still showing he's talented but an ass

Portugal's gameplan is literally just cross it to Ronaldo.

They can't even do that right, they're too pussy to just whip it in so they mainly just pass the ball around without actually going forward

They can't even do that right, they're too pussy to just whip it in so they mainly just pass the ball around without actually going forward
Yea they can't break through so Uruguay is happy to just let them pass laterally. JFL Portugal was trying to nick a goal early and then defend. Portugal are being beat at their own game.

Portugal's gameplan is literally just cross it to Ronaldo. Its like eveyone else has been instructed to avoid going for goal. Uruguay are a great defensive unit though. For me only Croatia has played as well throughout the cup so far. At half Portugal needs to being on an actual winger for Mario or something and Adrien Silva has been invisible. Anyways, good goal for Uruguay. Cavani is as hardworking as ever and Suarez still showing he's talented but an ass
joao mario has been decent. bernardo silva & ronaldo are doing bits but they have barely been able to get the ball in their box let alone take a shot in there

Yea they can't break through so Uruguay is happy to just let them pass laterally. JFL Portugal was trying to nick a goal early and then defend. Portugal are being beat at their own game.
That's basically how they won the Euro Cup kek

Talking about Euro Cup, does anyone know where Eder is? He shot that bomb ass goal against France in the final and won the thing for Portugal. You could hear the French "REEEEE" all over Europe :lul::lul::lul: