Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

AKINFEV HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EAT SHIT SÉRGIO RAMOS PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT

Holy Shit Chadmark calm the fuck down the game just begun

Edit: Croatia just showing chad they're not going home :lul:

denmark are easily the chaddiest team in the tournament. please modric truecel brother put them to the sword

After amazing CL (Juve-Real, Bayern-Real) I can't watch this boring international shit. Belgium or England have to save this

for the love of allah dont let this game to extra time & pens pls. its nearly 4am a nibbas got to sleep

After amazing CL (Juve-Real, Bayern-Real) I can't watch this boring international shit. Belgium or England have to save this
nah i love knockout games like this, it makes me happy to see 6ft rich chads going home like losers

Its over for Chadmark. GJ Croácia.

É AMANHÃ EIM CARALHO...

Denmark had the most autistic penalty takers lmao, their goalkeeper was amazing and yet they all let him down.

Hope Sweden get thrown out next, Nordic countries really annoy me, arrogant smug cunts with their pretty blonde girls reeeeeee

jrve2w.jpg

Goodbye Chadmark

Two chaddiest teams are now out, both Chadland and Chadmark. Praise Modric, incel god!

Two chaddiest teams are now out, both Chadland and Chadmark. Praise Modric, incel god!
Modric completely choked on that penalty for the win,thank god for Subasic.Croatia couldn't do anything today,well done Denmark.

Today Brazil - Mexico and Belgium - Japan.

Chadmar vs Beanercels...but Mexico as a team can always lift themselves..high chance it will be draw going to penalties.

Belgium has too many Chads and Tyrones..they will mog ricecels probably.

i hope brazil - mexico doesnt turn into another shitshow like the 2 games last night. i swear im gonna fuckin lose it if brazil pass sideways and backwards for 90min FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU. probs not though cos mexico is a very attacking side and go all out which is good to see. no excuse now for chadmar, coutinho and GJ to not score goals.

ps: get fucked denmark bunch of nordic viking chads. shouldve sent jorgensen off for that shit last ditch attempt which gave a penalty if it werent for the new stupid sending off rule

Not too exciting match boyos :feelsbadman:

I hope Brazil gets knocked out. I want a team that has never won a world cup to win. I hope either Sweden or Switzerland make it.

I hope Brazil gets knocked out. I want a team that has never won a world cup to win. I hope either Sweden or Switzerland make it.
you have better odds of getting a BJ from stacy

GOLAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOO

Chadmar finally does it. Great acceleration from Willian Tyrone.

Its almost over for beanercels.

GOLAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOO

Chadmar finally does it. Great acceleration from Willian Tyrone.

Its almost over for beanercels.
hardly golazo it was a tap in mate. poor chadmar always getting ragdolled and bullied by the opposition lol

fuck off layun the dirty cunt. how dare he stomp on neymar and not even get booked. hope tacocels lose

Last edited:
It's over for mexicancels.

Beanercels on suiwatch 24/7

Mexicancels right now !!! :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

OVER for Mexicofags

Brazil vs Belgium is gonna be really interesting

I think semi-final will be Brazil vs France ;/

Mexico is horrible.

And yet Brazil suffered in the first half and in different moments of the second, if the Mexicans were not so individualistic, they would be able to draw.

De Bruyne will swallow the fagner.

Mexico is horrible.

And yet Brazil suffered in the first half and in different moments of the second, if the Mexicans were not so individualistic, they would be able to draw.

De Bruyne will swallow the fagner.
Cope. The fifa already decided that Brazil would win. It’s all a conspiracy.

2002 World Cup
Italy faces S Korea in round of 16- Italy wins it in 2006
Spain faces S Korea in quarter finals- Spain wins it in 2010
Germany faces S Korea in semi finals- Germany wins it in 2014
Brazil faces S Korea in final- Brazil wins it in 2018???

Oy Vey

Brazil usually lose to France in world cups, this happened in 1986, 1998 and 2006.

And South Korea have already been eliminated in the group stage.

Last edited:
Cope. The fifa already decided that Brazil would win. It’s all a conspiracy.

CBF has several divergences with FIFA.

Especially after the vote in favor of the cup in Morocco.

Anyway I do not believe in conspiracy theory.

Belgium will be champion!

Brazil will be tackled down by the technical team of Uruguay. They know how to hold results and play offensive/change passes.

It'll be Croatia x Uruguay.

Brazil will be tackled down by the technical team of Uruguay. They know how to hold results and play offensive/change passes.

Doubt Uruguay will be able to beat France.

Doubt Uruguay will be able to beat France.

why is everyone writing off japan before the game has even started? hope the ricecels beat the waffle merchants to prove you guys wrong

why is everyone writing off japan before the game has even started? hope the ricecels beat the waffle merchants to prove you guys wrong
Maybe ur right..but i still would be very surprised if Belgium lose.

Belgium is my wild card for this world cup tbh
They will destroy the ricecels

Jesus all those Chads and Tyrones on the Belgium side and they can't take out a bunch of 5'6 ricecels????? There truly is hope for all of us.

Jesus all those Chads and Tyrones on the Belgium side and they can't take out a bunch of 5'6 ricecels????? There truly is hope for all of us.
Ricecels always operate as a superorganism...individually its not much..but as a team extremely strong and disciplined.

What a chance for the ricecels damn

Ricecels always operate as a superorganism...individually its not much..but as a team extremely strong and disciplined.

This is True, European Chads and Tryones seek individual glory so they can slay more 10/10 European poon.

ricecels up against belgium :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wtf lol
This world cup is weird af so far

ricecels are winning the belgian cucks.