Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

I hope Portugal defeats cuckfrance again.

> Leaving Cavani open so he can score like this

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Its almost over for fake Ronaldo :lul::lul:

@Chadani injurycel :(

It looks pretty over for Portugal...

R.I.P Chadnaldo

Ronaldo got mogged by Cavani

gonna take credit for that one boyos. its already over for frenchcels

so now I expect Uruguay to defeat the Cuckfrance.

Goodbye, gold-stealers, meme-stealers and avatar-stealers. Boa viagem.

so now I expect Uruguay to defeat the Cuckfrance.
Same. I would love to see Cavani rape them. The problem is they are strong af this year so it will be though for Uruguay, but I think they could do it.

joao mario has been decent. bernardo silva & ronaldo are doing bits but they have barely been able to get the ball in their box let alone take a shot in there
I bet the changes would have worked better if Portugal had another offensive outlet. After Quaresma came on Mario looked better and Bernado took control. Even then Uruguays defence is just too good. I wonder if Deschamps will go back to his pragmatic approach or play like today

That's basically how they won the Euro Cup kek

Talking about Euro Cup, does anyone know where Eder is? He shot that bomb ass goal against France in the final and won the thing for Portugal. You could hear the French "REEEEE" all over Europe :lul::lul::lul:
Would have been funny to see Portugal waddle their way through another tournament. So many players on that 2016 squad didn't even make it. Surprised at Renato Sanches' lack of progression. Also thought Portugal solved their forward problem.

MBappe is 19 years old and just scored 2 goals in a WC match. Meanwhile I'm in my 20s and rotting.

Messi and CR7 both sent home packing today :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Entertaining games, France and Argentina had some screamers and Mbappe's performance. Uruguay and Portugal was tense towards the end of the game, but characterized by good defending for the most part. For some reason, I think Russia can snatch it from Spain tomorrow. Maybe Spain was just hiding their power level in the group stages though.

MBappe is 19 years old and just scored 2 goals in a WC match. Meanwhile I'm in my 20s and rotting.

Same. I would love to see Cavani rape them. The problem is they are strong af this year so it will be though for Uruguay, but I think they could do it.

I think that France is favorite to reach the final, but in football the unforeseeable happens sometimes. Portugal have already defeated France even without the CR7 in the final of the Euro, so I hope that unforeseeable happen again with Uruguay. I hate France, it's a union of Chad, Tyrones and cucks fans.

If we only had better defense... we were up 2-1 and blew it during a short amount of time :(

I mean, at least keep it 3-2, but no, our players decide to fuck everything up and concede 4. Argentina needs new fresh young defenders.
Stupid coach should’ve also played dybala.

Today Spain vs Russia and Croatia vs Denmark.

Im rooting for Russia tbh...cant stand Spain with their boring tiki taka.

Croatia will steamroll Denmark probably.

The results will be Spain 2 X 0 Russia
Croatia 1 X 0 Denmark

I love Spain’s style of play, so sophisticated.

I love Spain’s style of play, so sophisticated.
Yeah but sometimes they play too casual or when they are ahead..too calculated. Football isnt only about possession and they tend to forget that sometimes.

Yeah but sometimes they play too casual or when they are ahead..too calculated. Football isnt only about possession and they tend to forget that sometimes.
They are good at match management and I agree it can take the excitement out of the game, but seeing them pass through an opposition defence is massively impressive to me.

spain are the only team that makes passing slightly interesting tbh

1-1
Russia vs. Spain after the first half

from a spectators perspective, theres nothing worse than watching an ultra defensive team. pls spain score so i dont have to watch another 40 min of this shit

EDIT: i want to die

Last edited:
from a spectators perspective, theres nothing worse than watching an ultra defensive team. pls spain score so i dont have to watch another 40 min of this shit

EDIT: i want to die
I agree it's so lame
Spain played a lot better in some group games before

Is it just me or is it maybe because they are playing against Russia? Like no host country wants to be humiliated - remember what happened to Brazil? Putin would never let this happen to Russia. I'm not saying they were bribed, but...I feel like they (Spain) could play better but they don't...want to?
...or maybe I just remember them playing better before

Russians are holding on.

Spain is continuing to push and look to score, Russia is barely defending a goal and look tired

Penalties now shiiieeet

Man what a boring game. Can't help but laugh at the casuals roped into watching today by yesterday's games. This match has no highlights, just a bizarre OG and then a penalty. Spain might have had a penalty shout there with the pull on Pique, but we've come this far so I don't mind we get to see penalties. This team is like Del Bosque's Spain teams if they had no buildup whatsoever. Penalties always make me nervous even when I'm not supporting any side though

Terrible game lol

Knew it was over as soon as he did that stupid run up. Good save from Akinfeev though. Russia trying to pull a Portugal

rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope if youre a spaincel

gg russia this game was boring af tbh

Putin bribed them i just know it. Sergio Ramos crying kek for what? Hes won everything there is to win. Bunch of actors all.

Spain out

I don't want to get carried away but England have a good route to the final now if they play to their potential and Harry Kane keeps banging them in!!!

rope, rope, rope your boat gently down the stream

I mentioned earlier Russia could snatch it from Spain, and they've actually gone and done it. This it the year for an underdog to actually win it with half the bracket being much weaker. Pretty dire stuff from Spain though, out in round of 16 after exiting group stages last WC.

Lmao over for Spainfags

Putin bribed them i just know it. Sergio Ramos crying kek for what? Hes won everything there is to win. Bunch of actors all.
Threatened them with lives maybe