Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women selecting the "best genes": average IQ dropping

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Consequence of feminism: women breeding only with retards, criminals and combinations of these. The female brain is barely more developed than a chimp's, and therefore, they only care about the shape of bones, how many times they have been locked up in prison, etc. and as a shithead chimp, women also have a better time relating to these mongrels.

As men gave women more freedom to choose, women made sure to select the dumbest, most violent, most worthless men to breed, this is what the fags say is selecting the "best genes"? What a joke.

Obviously, the NPCs and the elites will blame "technology" but we all know what is actually going on: get rid of patriarchy and you have PLANET OF THE APES.

IQ by region map
Map by birthrates

iq-is-correlated-with-success-and-fewer-children-gif.368807
people-with-borderline-retarded-iq-are-the-ones-less-likely-to-be-virgins-jpg.368809

Women are improving the gene pool by avoiding incels personality is what matters not genes

Last edited:
e. The female brain is barely more developed than a chimp, and therefore, they only care about the shape of bones, how many times they have been locked up in prison, etc. and as a shithead chimp, women
as I always said, women are fucking irrational animals, they should not have access to political roles, nor should they be seen as intellectual figures, since they are fucking animals imitating human behavior.

At this point just travel to an isolated place and stablish a new small closed country, wait for a couple generations and every country in the world will end up as 90 average IQ retards with good jaw bones dying of starvation

Could be other factors affecting IQ scores, not just genes

jus sayin

I mean, I sorta talked about this before.

Women literally could give two shits about the intelligence of the chads and men they are fucking, so that's a possibility as to why the iq is dropping.

Chad could be mentally retarded with a iq level of 10, she would still rather take his dick over a smart incel.

High IQ is a certified pussy drier, one of the reasons (although looks are much more important) why rice and currycels are so unattractive.

I mean, I sorta talked about this before.

Women literally could give two shits about the intelligence of the chads and men they are fucking, so that's a possibility as to why the iq is dropping.

Chad could be mentally retarded with a iq level of 10, she would still rather take his dick over a smart incel.
Chads fuck with condom, the ones reproducing are 3rd world monkeys.

I barely have anything relevant to say. You guys nailed it.

Also:
Downloadfile

I was just thinking about this while eating now someone made a thread on it

The difference is thateven if Chads had 666 IQ they are not reproducing
Cope, they are reproducing specifically pumping and dumping.

Chads don't care about condoms, Women know they can afford having a child by chad men, while chads don't

Etc etc etc.

Female moment

High IQ is a certified pussy drier, one of the reasons (although looks are much more important) why rice and currycels are so unattractive.
Low IQ is related to criminality tho, thus low IQ is attractive to women due to thugmaxxing.

Nikola Tesla, my favorite scientist. Tall, handsome, well dressed, intelligent. Died alone ignored by everyone. No pussy at all. Women aren't attracted to intelligent types. Unless it's Chad using glasses.

Girls never selected the best genes in my country

At this point just travel to an isolated place and stablish a new small closed country, wait for a couple generations and every country in the world will end up as 90 average IQ retards with good jaw bones dying of starvation

This is basically venezuela, that country is full of tall (for latin american standards), shitskin low IQ chads
:feelsohgod:

/thread. IQ only matters if youre using it to make money

Jewish elites should be more than happy about this nothing more effective in enslaving the mass population than IQ decay, just saying :feelsautistic:
View attachment 503623

Girls never selected the best genes in my country
This shit explains a lot the rate of Brazilians in inceldom on this site

I live in a shithole country and used to dream about going to the west, now I am aiming for asian countries instead. I swear to God west is doomed and NOTHING can save cumskins unless they throw all sjw and feminists in lion's cage and listen to what we have to say

Mating was controlled in the past for a reason.

Chads tend to be stupid as shit but they have good faces soo it doesnt matter for them
This is basically venezuela, that country is full of tall (for latin american standards), shitskin low IQ chads
:feelsohgod:
You are dumb im from venezuela (not living there right ) but venezuelanis nothing like that

I live in a shithole country and used to dream about going to the west, now I am aiming for asian countries instead. I swear to God west is doomed and NOTHING can save cumskins unless they throw all sjw and feminists in lion's cage and listen to what we have to say
It's still better than any 3rd world shithole... for now. All countries will turn into Brazil eventually. And its all because of the rise in simp mentality

It's still better than any 3rd world shithole... for now.
In one or two generations west might see a noticable effect and face the same problem as Saudi arabia. Saudi crown prince tried to make it a hi tech economy but he cannot because percentage of college graduates is only 30% and most of them are from non STEM feilds like arabic studies. The only reason Saudi hasn't collapsed is oil.

In a few more generations because of foids only wanting criminals west will also suffer the same problem.

Consequence of feminism: women breeding only with retards, criminals and combinations of these. The female brain is barely more developed than a chimp's, and therefore, they only care about the shape of bones, how many times they have been locked up in prison, etc. and as a shithead chimp, women also have a better time relating to these mongrels.

As men gave women more freedom to choose, women made sure to select the dumbest, most violent, most worthless men to breed, this is what the fags say is selecting the "best genes"? What a joke.

Obviously, the NPCs and the elites will blame "technology" but we all know what is actually going on: get rid of patriarchy and you have PLANET OF THE APES.

View attachment 503590View attachment 503594
iq-is-correlated-with-success-and-fewer-children-gif.368807
people-with-borderline-retarded-iq-are-the-ones-less-likely-to-be-virgins-jpg.368809

View attachment 503592

If you want to see Tinder and the world in the year 2070, think about a starving Tyrone with good bone angles fucking light-skin Staceys with wooly hair and light colored eyes. (no more white Staceys since their genes would've been bred out if white nationalists are right).

In the end:

You will pay for Tyrone's spawn.
You will love trannies.
You will live in ze pod.
You vill eat ze bugs.
You will own nothing, and you'll be happy.

If you want to see Tinder and the world in the year 2070, think about a starving Tyrone with good bone angles fucking light-skin Staceys with wooly hair and light colored eyes. (no more white Staceys since their genes would've been bred out if white nationalists are right).

In the end:

You will love trannies.
You will live in ze pod.
You vill eat ze bugs.
I think humanity peaked in the Renaissance, and it was only downhill from there, with things getting worse exponentially after the rise in simps and therefore feminism.

In the end:

You will love trannies.
You will live in ze pod.
You vill eat ze bugs.
Men won't be able to have kids by like 2050 based on the plastics in the food.

In the end:

You will love trannies.
You will live in ze pod.
You vill eat ze bugs.

Men won't be able to have kids by like 2050 based on the plastics in the food.
You mean, sub-9 men wouldn't be able to have kids. Tyrone, Chaddam, and Chad would still be out there with multiple Stacey harems.:feelskek::feelskek:
I think humanity peaked in the Renaissance, and it was only downhill from there, with things getting worse exponentially after the rise in simps and therefore feminism.
It was downhill from 1913 and onwards here in the U.S.

Last edited:
Brutal post, bumping it again.

This good. We need this ship to sink.

Women aren't fucking intelligent men like me.
Sad

Women aren't fucking intelligent men like me.View attachment 516550
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

not being a bluepilled patriarchycel = being a simp

great logic you have there buddy
Yes, its the logic I have and its great, good job.

not being bluepilled makes someone a simp? could you elab?
You prefer to be ruled by women rather than men. You are a simp. It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back