Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Personality detector guesses wrong once again: Brazilian sex haver murders his e-girl fuckbuddy

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

The media obviously is trying to paint the slut as a victim of a "manipulative" incel psycho. But we all know how this shit goes. They were fuckbuddies, and they would often visit each other in their homes for some banging. We all know that whores never invite incels to their house or even acknowledge us as people, let alone friends (the age of the "friendzone" is gone for decades now).

They had a plan to kill christians in a church or something like that. She eventually pussied out and he murdered her, being the great fuckbuddy sex haver that he was, now she is underground and he is jail. By the way he shared a video online of her dead body covered in blood.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9SSGqLXyNE

Last edited:
People simultaneously believe that women can sense someone's personality AND that they can be manipulated by some random criminal :feelstastyman:

Based
In an extensive note explaining why he killed Ingrid, Guilherme complained about being tired with life, not having any goals, and not getting on with people in general.
Sounds like me

People simultaneously believe that women can sense someone's personality AND that they can be manipulated by some random criminal :feelstastyman:

often the case with mental gymnastics

I’ve noticed that the media has been trying to make “Gamer” synonymous with “white nationalist” or “mass murderer” for a long time now. some kind of weird psyop tbh

I agree that all sex-havers should be executed (in minecraft) but I'm also glad that he got rid of 1 less brazilian e-thot
We can have 1 foid AND 1 normie down. Double win

JFL at all the cucks in the comments :lul: :lul: :lul::lul:
View attachment 416047
View attachment 416048
View attachment 416049
View attachment 416050
View attachment 416051
View attachment 416052
View attachment 416053
View attachment 416054
View attachment 416055
View attachment 416059
Normies love to cope with how all criminals in prison are amazing people who do the REAL justice against others :lul:
Meanwhile its filled with men who did things 10 times worse than him (and also get visits from their girlfriends and wives)
I’ve noticed that the media has been trying to make “Gamer” synonymous with “white nationalist” or “mass murderer” for a long time now. some kind of weird psyop tbh
The left have been butthurt with gamers ever since GamerGate completely raped them

Shitty copypastas about gamers and alleged sexism might be the reason tbh
Some people take it at face value.
The left have been butthurt with gamers ever since GamerGate completely raped them
Modern liberals are obsessed with hating on low status white males and gaming is known to be a hobby for low status white males.

if there's one thing that makes me mad, it's female gamers.

Female Gamers = E Thots
No Mercy Take no Prisoners

They (simps and female "gamers") are using this thot's death as propaganda against gaymers, even though it has nothing to do with the shitty mobile game, never let a "tragedy" go to waste.

He should have let her been used by a gang of incels before doing the final deed (In GTAV).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZ-kmbOxVU

Some new details about the case came to the surface:

• She slept at his place (its obvious they had sex)
  • He wrote a shitty book talking about how humanity sucks
  • He sent videos of what he did to the girl to a notorious brazilian feminist known as 'Lola'
  • In his book, he says he hates women and that it all started with the break up with his ex-girlfriend (another confirmation that he was not incel, but a sex haver)
  • He wanted to punish christians and used some edgy demon name in his emails (Asmodeus)
  • His book is really badly written and says a lot of dumb shit while trying to sound smart, he talks about how he is a special snowflake because he can think for himself while doing some stupid cafeteria analogy
  • He talks about Brazil being perfect while only indians lived here, like it was a car in "good conditions", but then the Europeans came and "hit the car" (I get some serious leftist vibes from this, considering he hated Europeans and christianity, but then he says the modern president is capable of using the car, which is right wing, so the faggot is all over the place)
  • He is edgy and emo and hates himself and his life and his family
  • He was raised by a single mom (no abusive father to blame this time)
Since he could easily have sex, the press is distorting what happened and blame video games and talk about how "toxic" the video game communities are in general.

I know the press is not just calling him an incel and blaming inceldom because he not only had sex, but was also black (didn't fit into the white incel that the press tries to push)
so they go for the next thing they like to hate, which is gamers and video games in general (because its a mostly male hobby).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back