Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The profile of people having the most children: low IQ, poor and more likely to be criminals

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
IQ is correlated with success and fewer children
IQ dropping in France due to niggers
People with borderline retarded IQ are the ones less likely to be virgins

I actually made a pic on that subject and on the article in your 3rd pic

The men that reproduce the most have an iq that is just above mental retardation and just below average

niggas be breeding like crazy yo

the people right above retards have most kids. they are poor uneducated rabble. Just intelligent enough to grind the low level jobs and nothing more.

The next motto will be Vive la afrika.

Yeah I don't get why niggas in most parts of Africa have so many children. Live in a place with war/terrorism, famine, diseases and almost no money and they keep having more and more kids kek.

Yeah I don't get why niggas in most parts of Africa have so many children. Live in a place with war/terrorism, famine, diseases and almost no money and they keep having more and more kids kek.
world is meme boyo. the more a person is retarded the more kids they whip out. JFL at people who say muh intelligent design

Africa more like AfriKKKa

world is meme boyo. the more a person is retarded the more kids they whip out. JFL at people who say muh intelligent design
I guess the only high IQ people that have tons of kids are religious like Mormons or some Christian groups they are usually rich and well educated.

I'm low IQ and still can't get shit :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:

That's weird considering IQ is related to physical attractiveness

Meanwhile European countries all have free abortions because god forbid the Barbies having to raise 1 or 2 kids they had after banging in some house party, she would starve to death!
I'm low IQ and still can't get shit :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:
Is that confirmed or just your own conclusion?
That's weird considering IQ is related to physical attractiveness
A Chad and a Stacy with 150 IQ are just as much of genetic dead ends as we are, since they prefer to fuck and dump until they are too old to even reproduce.

Last edited:
Meanwhile European countries all have free abortions because god forbid the Barbies having to raise 1 or 2 kids they had after banging in some house party, she would starve to death!

Is that confirmed or just your own conclusion?

A Chad and a Stacy with 150 IQ are just as much of genetic dead ends as we are, since they prefer to fuck and dump until they are too old to even reproduce.
I guess my own conclusion, but I am a high school dropout/flunkout

the people right above retards have most kids. they are poor uneducated rabble. Just intelligent enough to grind the low level jobs and nothing more.
The world really needs to implement some sort of hard eugenics, or incentives for intelligent people to have more children. Low IQ folks breeding like rabbits will be the bane of us all.

Kinda sounds like a human problem if I'm being honest.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Yep. Actual retards can't support themselves and lack key interpersonal skills. The low iq people are just smart enough to take care of themselves and just impulsive enough to engage in sex whenever they can, most of which is unprotected

The world really needs to implement some sort of hard eugenics, or incentives for intelligent people to have more children. Low IQ folks breeding like rabbits will be the bane of us all.
I believe the apex of human intelligence was centuries ago (probably during renaissance) and we have been getting dumber and dumber since then. We will go full monkey mode in a few generations.

JFL at redditors thinking we will colonize Mars and all that shit.