Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality Detector Malfunction: Abusive Russian 'pranks' his pregnant girlfriend on stream and kills her

Personality detector was broken

No sense of self preservation around good looking men

:feelskek: he still uploaded it :feelskek:

Prob has a title with Prank Gone Wrong (!) [5k sub special]

I guess the super power that all females are born with wasn't working that day

THINGS WOMEN CAN DETECT

She had a fuckable body too. Shame.

Eating gorilla

He contemplating life while drinking that beer.

He faces up to two years in prison if forensic experts prove she died of hypothermia, say reports citing law enforcement.
TWO YEARS?! :feelsohgod: ARE YOU SHITTING ME? FOR MURDER? I guess chad can do nothing wrong, an incel would get 5 years for writing a fictional story about such behavior online
also, I bet he'll receive love letters from horny foids in jail, they fucking love psychopaths
he abused her and she stayed with him until he finally murdered her, dang, his personality must be awesome! according to cucktears, we should watch and learn!

TWO YEARS?! :feelsohgod: ARE YOU SHITTING ME? FOR MURDER? I guess chad can do nothing wrong, an incel would get 5 years for writing a fictional story about such behavior online
also, I bet he'll receive love letters from horny foids in jail, they fucking love psychopaths
he abused her and she stayed with him until he finally murdered her, dang, his personality must be awesome! according to cucktears, we should watch and learn!
He is likely charged only as "leaving in danger" instead of "murder" and yes Chad can't do anything wrong

He faces up to two years in prison if forensic experts prove she died of hypothermia, say reports citing law enforcement.

Based law enforcement?

It's not her fault, her personality detector went offline for a single microsecond, that's why this hapenned.

Most users here wouldn't have killed her, but she chose this guy.

She deserved it tbh.

Err_Person_Decet_Not_Responding

He didnt intend to kill her and didnt kill her, only left her helpless in danger. It's all good though, in jail it will be his turn to be the girl

Last edited:
I’ll say it every thread. Based

Lookism is rife in the court system. Attractive people get lesser sentences than ugly people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back