Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women selecting the "best genes": average IQ dropping

Consequence of feminism: women breeding only with retards, criminals and combinations of these. The female brain is barely more developed than a chimp's, and therefore, they only care about the shape of bones, how many times they have been locked up in prison, etc. and as a shithead chimp, women also have a better time relating to these mongrels.

As men gave women more freedom to choose, women made sure to select the dumbest, most violent, most worthless men to breed, this is what the fags say is selecting the "best genes"? What a joke.

Obviously, the NPCs and the elites will blame "technology" but we all know what is actually going on: get rid of patriarchy and you have PLANET OF THE APES.

View attachment 503590View attachment 503594
iq-is-correlated-with-success-and-fewer-children-gif.368807
people-with-borderline-retarded-iq-are-the-ones-less-likely-to-be-virgins-jpg.368809

View attachment 503592

Accurate

Women don’t give two shits about IQ:feelskek:

I always laugh when men get star in their eyes When they hear a hole telling them
she like intelligent men .

Nigga she talking about Henry cavill with glasses :feelskek: not Stephen hawking

The only thing women selecting will do
Is making people taller, that’s it:feelskek:

@watcher do you have the graph showing an increase in height at the same time of women liberation , can’t fuckin find it

because patriarchy is a massive cope, only people who want it are bluepillers like you
Just admit you want to be ruled by woman, simp bitch.

Just admit you want to be ruled by woman, simp bitch.
not being a braindead patriarchycel doesnt mean i want women to rule over me. idk where you got that conclusion from but what can i expect from a 70iq bluepilled coper

not being a braindead patriarchycel doesnt mean i want women to rule over me. idk where you got that conclusion from but what can i expect from a 70iq bluepilled coper
So what is your alternative? Being ruled by Goku or something? Dumb fucker.

Based af Oofy doofy is law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back