Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Indian foids are call centre scammers

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Foids have high verbal IQ (ability to spin up bullshit) and similar brain structure to pathological liars. And people in general (Normies) tend to trust foids more. Female voice halo effect will lower victim’s guard. Indian foids choose to scam for a reason. They’re probably the majority in Indian call centres.

Depending on the race of Indian foid, Indians can be high IQ and this can be a contributing factor.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @opioidcel
@anandkonda
@Destroyed lonely

The accent would be a failo though.

Indian foids voices always gives me an ASMR tingle feeling. I don't find them attractive at all but their voice is good to listen to if you want to relax.

Literally jfl
Reality. If one likes to read, he shall read my stories on how I fucked his wife with my 12inch BBC. You study, I fuck. Wear your glasses nerd, I wear my condom. Write a program in all possible programming languages while I program your wife to automatically submit to my huge cock everytime she sees me. While you were wiping your sweats when you were writing your dissertations, I was wiping your wife’s hot cunt after giving her the pounding of her life.

Reality. If one likes to read, he shall read my stories on how I fucked his wife with my 12inch BBC. You study, I fuck. Wear your glasses nerd, I wear my condom. Write a program in all possible programming languages while I program your wife to automatically submit to my huge cock everytime she sees me. While you were wiping your sweats when you were writing your dissertations, I was wiping your wife’s hot cunt after giving her the pounding of her life.
The duality of man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back