Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some studies on the effect of attractiveness on perception of sexual assault (and a few others.)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
While looking for new studies on female-perpetrated sexual assault, as I usually do, I found this one confirmimg that Stacies get away with it even easier than less-attractive women do, which is already quite easy:

This study investigated the effect of the victim’s gender and the perpetrator’s attractiveness on the observer’s blame on the male and female victims of coercive sexual contact. Two hundred and ninety-six participants (184 females) were enrolled in an experiment in which the victim’s gender and the offender’s attractiveness were manipulated using vignettes depicting cross-gender sexual assault. Participants rated emotions that the victims experienced in being assaulted and attributed victim blame.
The results indicate that the male victim was blamed more than the female victim, especially when the female perpetrator was described as attractive.The female victim was perceived as having experienced more negative emotions and fewer positive emotions than the male victim. The effect of the victim’s gender on victim blaming was mediated by both positive and negative emotions.

Female-to-Male Sexual Assault: The Role of the Perpetrator’s Attractiveness and Attributed Emotional States on Victim Blame

So, that got me thinking, surely there would be more studies on this topic? So, I searched, and yeah, I found some interesting ones.

Results indicate that female studentsperceived the scenario as more sexually harassing thanmale students. However, both men and women judged femaleperpetrators less harshly than male perpetrators. Bothmen and women were influenced by perpetrator attractiveness: they perceived an attractiveopposite gender perpetrator as less harassing than asame gender attractive perpetrator.

This one is interesting, as it says that the effects of looks are limited... however the only exception is determining guilt in sexual assault when the complainant/victim is attractive:

The present study provided 450 university students with hypothetical scenarios of physical, domestic, and sexual assault in which complainant’s attractiveness and other legal and extralegal characteristics were independently varied.
Results indicate complainant’s attractiveness mattered in sexual assault scenarios only for guilt of the defendant, but not for physical or domestic assault. Complainant’s attractiveness was not related to perceptions of blameworthiness of complainant or punishment of defendant. Overall, legal factors of injury level, prior offending, and intoxication mattered more than attractiveness or race of the victim. Implications are discussed.

Complainant’s physical attractiveness and juristic judgments of blame and punishment in physical, domestic, and sexual assault scenarios

This one focused on simple weight rather than overall attractiveness, but I think that it's pretty universally agreed that fat fucks are uglier than thin people:

Effects for participant gender, weight bias, and sexual assault ambiguity were evident. Interaction effects of participant gender with sexual assault ambiguity and weight bias with sexual assault ambiguity were also evident. These results indicate that as sexual assault scenarios increase in ambiguity, men (in comparison to women) and individuals high in weight bias tend to rate survivors more negatively and perpetrators more favorably.

The relation between weight bias attitudes and judgments of sexual assault scenarios.

This one is a brutal and pretty crazy racepill, since it says that when the perpetrator is white and victim is attractive, the victim is blamed more for the assault than an unattractive victim, while the exact opposite is true for black perpetrators:

Defendant race and victim attractiveness interacted with regards to victim responsibility ratings – when the defendant was White, attractive victims were rated as more responsible for the alleged assault than unattractive victims; this effect was reversed for trials with a Black defendant and nonexistent for trials with an Aboriginal Canadian defendant.

The influence of defendant race and victim physical attractiveness on juror decision-making in a sexual assault trial

This one, on the other hand, also found the effect of looks to be limited, and that gender is the one big factor for why all female teachers harrassing students are treated more leniently:

Results suggest that the gender of the teacher may impact juror decision-making; however, the level of attractiveness of the teacher and gender of the student had minimal effects. The study contributes to our understanding of how educators who commit sexual acts against students are perceived and treated in the court system.

The Impact of Defendant Gender and Attractiveness on Juror Decision-Making in a Sexual Offense Case

This one is pretty weird, I'm not sure if it counts all sexual assaults of males or just the male-on-male ones... but, they specifically call out belief in a just world as being bullshit and acknowledge the halo effect, so I kinda like it. Apart from that, they found no effect of perpetrator attractiveness, but more attractive victims were more likely to be blamed for it.

Male sexual assaults are under-reported and under-convicted, with blame often being attributed to the victim. Such attributions are thought to be driven by defensive heuristics such as belief in a just world, and rape myths based on an “ideal” masculine stereotype. We manipulated victim- and perpetrator-attractiveness in a male sexual assault scenario, and measured victim- and perpetrator-blame and perceived assault severity.
One hundred and forty-four participants were recruited on the university campus and from local community centres. Attractive victims received more blame than their unattractive counterparts, while attractiveness did not affect perpetrator blame. We suggest that attractive male victims receive more blame because they are believed to possess positive traits (what is beautiful is good) but, as we also believe we live in a just world, they are judged to be more responsible for the act perpetrated against them.

Victim but not perpetrator attractiveness influences blame attribution in cases of male sexual assault

This one is hilarious. Basically, they asked women whether various stuff, like going to a lunch with a guy and so on, means that they want to have sex with that guy. When those women rated the behaviour of other women and the guy was attractive, then the amount of activities they said were a sign that that woman wants to have sex with a man were much larger than when those women were rating their own behaviour, or the behaviour of women interating with unattractive men:

For participants randomly assigned to rate their own sexual intent, instructions read: “Imagine that you engage in each of these behaviors with Ben (the man depicted in the photo). Then, indicate how likely it is that this behavior means you want to have sex with Ben.” For participants randomly assigned to rate another woman’s sexual intent, instructions read: “Imagine that a woman engaged in each of these behaviors with Ben. Then, indicate how likely it is that this behavior means she wants to have sex with Ben.”
The 25 behaviors included items such as going to lunch with the man, going to the man’s residence during a date to be alone, and touching the man’s bare genitals. Participants rated each behavior from 1 (this behavior does NOT AT ALL mean I want [she wants] to have sex) to 7 (this behavior DEFINITELY means I want [she wants] to have sex)
A t-test examining the effect of target attractiveness on women’s own sexual intent revealed no significant difference between attractiveness conditions. However, a t-test examining the effect of target attractiveness on another woman’s sexual intent revealed that participants provided higher ratings of sexual intent when the target was attractive (M = 4.25; SD = 1.38) versus unattractive (M = 3.61; SD = 1.22; t(162) = 2.27, p = 0.03, d = 0.51).
Women who viewed the attractive photo interpreted more sexual intent in another woman’s behavior (M = 4.25) than the participants who viewed the unattractive photo (M = 3.61). Perceptions of sexual intent also did not significantly differ as a function of whether women were rating their own behavior versus another woman’s behavior across attractiveness conditions.

Men’s Physical Attractiveness Predicts Women’s Ratings of Sexual Intent through Sexual Arousal: Implications for Sexual (Mis)Communication

And finally, this last one has nothing to do with attractiveness, but it's a nice reminder of just who is doing the raping (hint: it's not incels.)

Results revealed that number of lifetime consensual sex partners was positively and significantly correlated with all three forms of sexual victimization, as was more frequent attendance at weekly coed Greek-sponsored events among sorority women. In addition, sorority women with friends who peer-pressured them to have sex with fraternity men faced increased odds of intoxicated sexual assault compared with counterparts.

Feminist Routine Activity Theory and Sexual Assault Victimization: Estimating Risk by Perpetrator Tactic Among Sorority Women

Ah, yes, all those shut-in basement dweller incels in fraternities, fucking sorority foids who got peer-pressured into it by their friends on coed Greek parties... oh, wait, that's not how reality works, of course.

There's no such thing as Stacy sexually assaulting someone because every guy wants to fuck her.

This is more evidence that looks matter

This is more evidence that looks matter
As if we needed that

Overloaded Pickup Truck Loses Cargo GIF by ViralHog

While looking for new studies on female-perpetrated sexual assault, as I usually do, I found this one confirmimg that Stacies get away with it even easier than less-attractive women do, which is already quite easy:

Female-to-Male Sexual Assault: The Role of the Perpetrator’s Attractiveness and Attributed Emotional States on Victim Blame

So, that got me thinking, surely there would be more studies on this topic? So, I searched, and yeah, I found some interesting ones.

This one is interesting, as it says that the effects of looks are limited... however the only exception is determining guilt in sexual assault when the complainant/victim is attractive:

Complainant’s physical attractiveness and juristic judgments of blame and punishment in physical, domestic, and sexual assault scenarios

This one focused on simple weight rather than overall attractiveness, but I think that it's pretty universally agreed that fat fucks are uglier than thin people:

The relation between weight bias attitudes and judgments of sexual assault scenarios.

This one is a brutal and pretty crazy racepill, since it says that when the perpetrator is white and victim is attractive, the victim is blamed more for the assault than an unattractive victim, while the exact opposite is true for black perpetrators:

The influence of defendant race and victim physical attractiveness on juror decision-making in a sexual assault trial

This one, on the other hand, also found the effect of looks to be limited, and that gender is the one big factor for why all female teachers harrassing students are treated more leniently:

The Impact of Defendant Gender and Attractiveness on Juror Decision-Making in a Sexual Offense Case

This one is pretty weird, I'm not sure if it counts all sexual assaults of males or just the male-on-male ones... but, they specifically call out belief in a just world as being bullshit and acknowledge the halo effect, so I kinda like it. Apart from that, they found no effect of perpetrator attractiveness, but more attractive victims were more likely to be blamed for it.

Victim but not perpetrator attractiveness influences blame attribution in cases of male sexual assault

This one is hilarious. Basically, they asked women whether various stuff, like going to a lunch with a guy and so on, means that they want to have sex with that guy. When those women rated the behaviour of other women and the guy was attractive, then the amount of activities they said were a sign that that woman wants to have sex with a man were much larger than when those women were rating their own behaviour, or the behaviour of women interating with unattractive men:

Men’s Physical Attractiveness Predicts Women’s Ratings of Sexual Intent through Sexual Arousal: Implications for Sexual (Mis)Communication

And finally, this last one has nothing to do with attractiveness, but it's a nice reminder of just who is doing the raping (hint: it's not incels.)

Feminist Routine Activity Theory and Sexual Assault Victimization: Estimating Risk by Perpetrator Tactic Among Sorority Women

Ah, yes, all those shut-in basement dweller incels in fraternities, fucking sorority foids who got peer-pressured into it by their friends on coed Greek parties... oh, wait, that's not how reality works, of course.
Interesting yet unsurprising study. The same is true for men, I assume

White women sexually harass currycels because they know curries are too civilised to hurt a woman. It's happened to me and I've also seen it on social media (Game of Thrones actresses harassing a curry train tider)

Brutal racepill on how black men are seen as uncontrollable monsters hunting attractive women. Racism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back