Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why Hollywood is Dying Explained in 25 Minutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-

I thought this was the most concise explanation of why our beloved franchises from childhood have been ruined.

Creativity cannot come out of a committee. Corporate culture rewards the most soulless people you can imagine and these structures are not all that much different from how communist countries used to run. Terrible decision making born out of dogmatic thinking. If anyone was familiar with what happened during the first few days of the Chernobyl disaster? Many large multinational corporations would respond the same way.

You know i see a fair few youngcels and even some older guys on here who can't understand why they don't get ahead in the corporate world, why they can't get hired. Why they don't get promoted beyond the most menial grunt work. I have been out in the world in a way many of you haven't. I can fool the normies to some degree into thinking I'm human - even if i'm a mildly sociopathic sperg.

Think of the corporate world like an army. So you have enlisted (grunts - thats you) and the enlisted are commanded by the NCO's (Non Commissioned Officers) and think of all the cunts who sit in offices making big decisions as the officers. Now I had the dubious pleasure of being effectively the senior NCO on several occasions. These men often get invited to the officers mess and important briefings with command because they have to execute orders on the ground. I have had a window into how this culture operates and have sat in the office with these people. I got shit on almost as much as middle management but middle management could always dump it on me. I have seen these sorts of people who run the corporate world up close. These people are EMPTY. That is why they don't like you, because you are not empty. You see it with a lot of women in dating - where they think Netflix is a personality.

You want to know what these people are like? Look at what they did to everything from Star Wars to gaming to the car industry. It's all gone to shit.

It's a grim future - Incels are pacified by "copes" but copes will only decline from here my friend. My advice - read more. Most great culture is in the past at this point. All the good times and the great adventures are over.

I perused your post,the only thing I can say is ok

we can only hope corona collapses the industry tbh

The pedos who run hollywood should be summarily shot in front of the hollywood sign before lighting the town on fire.

Lotta effort for a brag thread.

I could care less about Hollywood dying, it has come out with nothing great for years.
Same bullshit every time, Hollywood belongs in the grave.

Oyvey

^ Hollywood movie directors dancing.

Although I don’t really watch any movies or TV shows, but I agree with everything you said. The modern world is at the apogee of soulless consumerism, a state of affairs that has been in incubation for decades. The world as we knew it or at least heard about it, will be nothing but a faint antagonized memory in just a couple of generations, all the raw and primal human emotions will replaced by quick dopamine triggers developed by marketing strategists to serve their corporate overlords.

Hollywood is not dying. It will simply just move to China lmao.

I don't even get excited or bother watching new movies

bumping because high iq

Lotta effort for a brag thread.

Sorry if i was perceived as bragging. Believe me there is nothing to brag about. I just wanted to make the point that many of you have been on the outside looking into the corporate world as many guys here are NEET, Educationcels or gruntworkcels. I have had the very dubious honour of seeing it up close from the inside because these parasitic cretins needed to use me and my advice to many people is to not bother. Most of you would certainly commit suicide from having to play the game.

It very nearly did kill me. I only recovered from suicidal depression a few months ago. I went back to gruntwork about 2 years ago and am happier for it.

Although I don’t really watch any movies or TV shows, but I agree with everything you said. The modern world is at the apogee of soulless consumerism, a state of affairs that has been in incubation for decades. The world as we knew it or at least heard about it, will be nothing but a faint antagonized memory in just a couple of generations, all the raw and primal human emotions will replaced by quick dopamine triggers developed by marketing strategists to serve their corporate overlords.

I think Mike Judge was pretty spot on when he made Idiocracy - I feel its just the natural development of what is already happening. Like where entertainment consists of a guy just constantly being hit in the balls or they have the masturbation and violence channel literally.

Last edited: