Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There isn't enough hate for sandniggers and pisslam

He is MENA himself bro
ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK
the self hate of sandNIGGERS man

You are 100% right. Muzzies try to shove Islam and Arabic culture down everyone's throats and destroy native cultures. Arguing with them is retarded. Just make like the Burmese and bomb them to death.

Ultimately I don't think they are much of a threat to anyone. Indian Muslims are losing their religiosity at fast rates and it seems the same in Mid East.

Not gonna lie. I kinda find them gross. Their clothing, habitats and food gives me the ick.

Who gives a shit if you're hapa? You're another flat faced, yellow brown Nigger to me. Also I highly doubt you're hapa, because, you keep saying you're distinct from other Asians by telling other users you don't "have a typical Japanese phenotype" maybe, it's because, you're hapa and you have an identity crisis, and you don't know where you belong.
But whatever, you're not white. And to me, a Green eyed causcasian, you're Just another coping gook like Elliot Rodger.
@Made in Heaven
Yea i said that because people kept calling me full asian when i said i was hapa, i wasnt saying it as a coping mechanism fucking retard. Haha green eyed caucasian with amazing eye area ON THIS FORUM, defending his people LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I'm sure chad would rely on his race's achievements and be on an incel forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine a religion in which you eat shit, castrate 90% of men at birth, cut off everyone's hands, make everyone blind, but also limit foids rights

Now is it "based" to follow that religion just because it's against foids rights? should you ignore everything else just for that?

You're an immigrant yourself in a white country
Yes, it is based because it is against foid rights. You are not saying if you are foid rights supporting feminist.

I was born in a western country and live in another, neither are “white countries”. Both had indigenous and immigrants from everywhere.

Just admit you are a Reddit soy feminist

Who gives a shit if you're hapa? You're another flat faced, yellow brown Nigger to me. Also I highly doubt you're hapa, because, you keep saying you're distinct from other Asians by telling other users you don't "have a typical Japanese phenotype" maybe, it's because, you're hapa and you have an identity crisis, and you don't know where you belong.
But whatever, you're not white. And to me, a Green eyed causcasian, you're Just another coping gook like Elliot Rodger. You wish you were me, keep crying.
@Made in Heaven
This guy never mentions his traits but conveniently does when his race is attacked on an incel forum, it's almost as if you know your race is objectively UGLY

outliers among subhuman races dont exist except htn+

jfl at thinking comrade is htn+

he is shitskin ltn with green eyes (probably a schizo with hazel eyes which I HAVE lol)

Yes, it is based because it is against foid rights. You are not saying if you are foid rights supporting feminist.
Hindu culture is against women's rights too. Hindu women during ancient time were expected to treat their husbands like Gods.
Polygamy was allowed and women's rights were severly restricted in East Asia too for most of history. Muzzies need to stop coping with these 'only our foids are trad'.
I was born in a western country and live in another, neither are “white countries”. Both had indigenous and immigrants from everywhere.

Damn so not wanting my culture replaced by a Sand Nigger worshipping cult makes me a reddit soy feminist ? JFL know this the Sand niggers you worship see you as less than a cockroach curry. You aren't even a proper human to them.

Also Muzzies are dickless circumcised eunuchs:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Any religion which circumcises men is disgusting and vile.

You are 100% right. Muzzies try to shove Islam and Arabic culture down everyone's throats and destroy native cultures. Arguing with them is retarded. Just make like the Burmese and bomb them to death.
Yes BASED Myanmar, but they hate even curries apparently. Is that true?
Ultimately I don't think they are much of a threat to anyone. Indian Muslims are losing their religiosity at fast rates and it seems the same in Mid East.
Yeah
Not gonna lie. I kinda find them gross. Their clothing, habitats and food gives me the ick.
Yeah but Tamil and Mallu Muslims are somewhat better
Hindu culture is against women's rights too. Hindu women during ancient time were expected to treat their husbands like Gods.
Polygamy was allowed and women's rights were severly restricted in East Asia too for most of history. Muzzies need to stop coping with these 'only our foids are trad'.
Exactly, they talk as if misogyny didn't exist until 1400 years ago. Gujarat most religious and mulla hating state is also very foid controlling
Damn so not wanting my culture replaced by a Sand Nigger worshipping cult makes me a reddit soy feminist ? JFL know this the Sand niggers you worship see you as less than a cockroach curry. You aren't even a proper human to them.
These mullas never get this.

You know damn well that's not the same as what jews do in MENA countries. I hate disingenuous people so much.
So you're saying middle east has more Jewish influence than Canada? that doesn't make any sense

kept calling me full asian when i said i was hapa, i wasnt saying it as a coping mechanism fucking retard.
Yes, because, most of you look indistinguishable, from full blooded gooks, unless, you were lucky to inherit a good jawline or White skin from your White dad, it's only once, you have around 70-80% white blood, that you start to look white, because, Asian genes are dominant just like nigger genes.
Haha green eyed caucasian with amazing eye area ON THIS FORUM
Yes, everything, you wish you had, every gook hates his/her shit eye area.
defending his people LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
????
Maybe, you find that weird, because, your people worship whites, Stop projecting just because, you hate your race doesn't mean I do.
mentions his traits but conveniently does when his race is attacked on an incel forum, it's
I have mentioned it several times dumb fuck, then, how did you know that I have good eye area? Because, I mentioned it before.
he is shitskin ltn with green eyes (probably a schizo with hazel eyes which I HAVE lol)
Obviously, I'm ugly just like everyone here. also no, you don't have hazel eyes, stop delusionmaxxing gook. You couldn't even show me and @Made in Heaven one example ofa hapa with colored eyes, while, we have showed you plenty, of Arabs with colored eyes/hair. Spamming doesn't make you right. You're coping so hard now. You lost the other debate, it's obvious, that you're frustrated at both of us and is now throwing a tantrum, like the Little yellow monkey you are. Also, my brother is a ginger, keep seething.

Last edited:

Hindu foids are whores, ever watched a Bollywood movie?

So you like your culture where foids are whores? JFL
Also Muzzies are dickless circumcised eunuchs:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Any religion which circumcises men is disgusting and vile.
and you want foids to fuck Chads with no consequences

Hindu foids are whores, ever watched a Bollywood movie?

So you like your culture where foids are whores? JFL
JFuckingL. Boyo the biggest randis and actresses in Bollywood are all Muzzies. Katrina Kaif, Zareen Khan just to name a few.
and you want foids to fuck Chads with no consequences
In Hinduism women's father decide who they marry. It ensures good hardworking men get wives and NO Muzzie bro I will not get my dick chopped off.

I would choose a foid worshipping eugenic state over a cousin fucking muslim shithole any day, it's all about choosing the less disgusting garbage, North korea limits foids rights too, I don't see anyone aspiring to live there and be a slave animal just for the sake of not having foids rights

This is what sand nigger blood blesses gookoids with
Honestly, I think we should just let these ungrateful yellow brown Monkeys, alone, and not give them our genes. This guy is extremely, jealous because, we are causcasian while, he is a yellow slanted eye moneky. And instead, of being grateful to us for blessing his subhuman race with good genes, he is arragant and thinks he is better then us. Good thing They're dying off. They deserve it.

JFuckingL. Boyo the biggest randis and actresses in Bollywood are all Muzzies. Katrina Kaif, Zareen Khan just to name a few.

In Hinduism women's father decide who they marry. It ensures good hardworking men get wives and NO Muzzie bro I will not get my dick chopped off.
You are super coping if you think Hinduism curtails foid rights more than Islam JFL. Another Islam hating soy feminst, back to Reddit where you belong,
I would choose a foid worshipping eugenic state over a cousin fucking muslim shithole any day, it's all about choosing the less disgusting garbage, North korea limits foids rights too, I don't see anyone aspiring to live there and be a slave animal just for the sake of not having foids rights
so you are the same as a feminist Reddit soy? As long as you admit it.

Also literally the richest countries in the world on a per capita basis are Muslim majority

Yes, because, most of you look indistinguishable, from full blooded gooks, unless, you were lucky to inherit a good jawline or White skin from your White dad, it's only once, you have around 70-80% white blood, that you start to look white, because, Asian genes are dominant just like nigger genes.
Most hapas look mixed, some are asian passing and a minority are white passing. Ive seen white skin and white jaw on hapas often. Even Charles Melton who looks phenotypicslly pretty asian due to eye shape has his dads jaw and skull noticeably. Asian genes are less dominant than nigger genes.
This is an incel forum and youre bragging JFL. This isnt even .org it’s an actual incel website, legit schizo. I have white passing eye area anyways.
????
Maybe, you find that weird, because, your people worship whites, Stop projecting just because, you hate your race doesn't mean I do.
Yea thats why you resort to talking about your eye area and arabs having caucasian skull (caucasian but not white) instead of talking about your race being in the stone age compared to gooks
I have mentioned it several times dumb fuck, then, how did you know that I have good eye area? Because, I mentioned it before.
never saw it before that thread but ok
Obviously, I'm ugly just like everyone here. also no, you don't have hazel eyes, stop delusionmaxxing gook. You couldn't even show me and @Made in Heaven one example of hapa with colored eyes, while, we have showed you plenty, of Arabs with colored eyes/hair. Spamming doesn't make you right. You're coping so hard now.
I do have hazel eyes but they arent like ana de armas tier. I have green but it only shows under bright lighting.

Last edited:
so you are the same as a feminist Reddit soy? As long as you admit it.
No, but limiting foids rights is not the only standard of living I value
Also literally the richest countries in the world on a per capita basis are Muslim majority
Rich arab countries are white-made, they were just lucky to happen to be above oil, so whites have to bribe the sandnigger lords with luxury products to send the oil to west

You really think a Arab muslim engineer designed burj khalifa and not whites?

Last edited:
Asian genes are less dominant than nigger genes.
Gigacope.
but they arent like ana de armas tier. I have green but it only shows under bright lighting.
Funny, how you're only mentioning it now, yeah, green eyes my ass. Tell me another joke gookoid, even if you had blue/green eyes it would look fake, because, of your shit slanted eye area.
never saw it before that thread but ok
I have mentioned it, many times. Don't need to prove anything, to a subhuman like you, when Plenty, of Arabs have colored eyes and hair. You haven't even showed one example of white passing hapa, isn't it embarassing, how Arabs with no white blood look white, while, some of you still look gookish as fuck even, though, you have 70% white DNA?
Yea thats why you resort to talking about your eye area instead of talking about your race being in the stone age compared to gooks
Yes, because it it's true, that Arabs are better looking. My race is not in the stone age, the middle east would look like the gulf states if America didn't keep interfering, in the region. You don't mog us in anything gook. Your country would be in same situation, if a foreign country kept interfering. Also, my country was called the 'Paris of the East' a few decades ago, and we have no oil. Keep crying gook.
have white passing eye area anyways.
More gook delusionmaxxing. Stop watching anime.

THIS is the face of the average moosie, not some 99.99 percentile stock photo faggot

Last edited:
I am, but I'm a real brown desert monkey sandnigger and not a mixed white rape-baby like you
You're curry. I have seen your posts before, I remember, your username. Why do so many of you larp as Arab? There was another curry who larped as an Arab Christian convert, and he started picking fights with @Made in Heaven as soon as he joined.
but it was obvious, he was a Curry, when he attempted to write something in Arabic and when he started talking about Hindus and Zakir Naik lol.
Edit- this guy @akdicel173

Last edited:

????

Obviously, I'm ugly just like everyone here. also no, you don't have hazel eyes, stop delusionmaxxing gook. You couldn't even show me and @Made in Heaven one example ofa hapa with colored eyes, while, we have showed you plenty, of Arabs with colored eyes/hair. Spamming doesn't make you right. You're coping so hard now. You lost the other debate, it's obvious, that you're frustrated at both of us and is now throwing a tantrum, like the Little yellow monkey you are. Also, my brother is a ginger, keep seething.
Miring edit lol. There are hapas with hazel eyes but blue i dont think exists. I didnt lose the debate, i replied to your sandnigger butt buddy and he responded with cope. Hapas with hazel eyes do exist. I have hazel but its not their tier. Better than T50 though.

hapas with hazel eyes:

So you're saying middle east has more Jewish influence than Canada? that doesn't make any sense
No, it's the nature of that influence. Jews spread Feminism in the west. Meanwhile, they start straight up wars in the east. A large gap in difference that anyone who is being honest would acknowledge

No, but limiting foids rights is not the only standard of living I value

Rich arab countries are white-made, they were just lucky to happen to be above oil, so whites have to bribe the sandnigger lords with luxury products to send the oil to west

You really think a Arab muslim engineer designed burj khalifa and not whites?
Limiting foid rights should be very important if you are an actual incel and not a soy.

How are rich Arab countries white made if they are rich due to oil? Cumskins did not make oil.

Given the amount of currycels and ricecels in STEM, I am reasonably certain the engineers who designed the burj Khalifah was currycels and ricecels and a number of whom are Muslim.

You're curry. I have seen your posts before, I remember, your username. Why do so many of you larp as Arab? There was another curry who larped as an Arab Christian convert, and he started picking fights with @Made in Heaven as soon as he joined.
but it was obvious, he was a Curry, when he attempted to write something in Arabic and when he started talking about Hindus and Zakir Naik lol.
Edit- this guy @akdicel173
The average middle eastern shitskin is not that different from the average curry, I'm not curry, but since Arabs are also filthy brown shitskins, I belong to one of the many sandnigger phenos that resemble curries

Last edited:
There are hapas with hazel eyes but blue i dont think exists. I didnt lose the debate, i replied to your sandnigger butt buddy and he responded with cope.
No, you didn't.
hapas with hazel eyes
Those are not hapas. They're clearly like 75-80% white, nice try. The boy still looks gookish. All Arabs have causcaian features like Almond eyes, a thin straight nose, double eyelids, causacoid jaws etc..
which you would mutilate your gook face for, add colored eyes and hair and we pass as white, which you do not,because, you have gook features. Also you have sick yellow skin. So you will never pass as white. Gooks are the least causcaian, that's why even black causcaians like Dravidians in Singapore are stealing your women, because, noodlwhores desire causcaian features.
Also, I have no reason to believe,you because:

1. Hapas are known to be complete mentalcels, because, your gook whore mothers take their anger out on you. because, you didn't come out as white passing as they had hoped.

2. I have been on plenty of discord servers where Hapas cope and say they are white passing, and when they reveal their face, it turns out to be another chingchong, I have seen it happen soooooo many times, this is again because, of point 1, most of you delusionmaxx, otherwise, you would rope.

3) most of you are white nationalists, because, you have deluded yourselves into thinking you're white, no Arab does this, that's why I call myself Arab, while, you claimed you were Fully white at first.

Last edited:
Limiting foid rights should be very important if you are an actual incel and not a soy.
I just have high standards for life sorry, I don't want abolishment of foids rights for the price of living the life of a 40iq chadam worship ugly brown savage desert animal

Would you eat shit, fuck your family members then kill yourself if it meant no foids rights anymore?

I just have high standards for life sorry, I don't want abolishment of foids rights for the price of living the life of a 40iq chadam worship ugly brown savage desert animal

Would you eat shit, fuck your family members then kill yourself if it meant no foids rights anymore?
Literally the richest countries in the world are Muslim and they limit foid rights.

You are super coping if you think Hinduism curtails foid rights more than Islam JFL. Another Islam hating soy feminst, back to Reddit where you belong,
Nice try Muzzie but Hindu society is way way more foid rights limiting than Muzzies. Morocco and Indonesia are muslim countries and literal sexpat brothels. Why isn't India or Nepal a sexpat brothel eunuch ? The biggest pornstar Mia Khalifa was a Hoejabi.

JFL I get it you muzzies can't help but seethe at your circumcised micropenises and as proper eununchs you have an innate desire to chop other men's dicks off too. Rather than telling me to go to reddit you should go back to slaving for your Arab overlords in Dubai.

Gigacope.

Funny, how you're only mentioning it now, yeah, green eyes my ass. Tell me another joke gookoid, even if you had blue/green eyes it would look fake, because, of your shit slanted eye area.
I dont have slanted eyes. My canthal tilt is neutral and I have almond eyes. Slanted eyes isnt even a failo though if you dont have monolids and have browridge. Look at japanese changs with jomon dna.
I have mentioned it, many times. Don't need to prove anything, to a subhuman like you, when Plenty, of Arabs have colored eyes and hair. You haven't even showed one example of white passing hapa, isn't it embarassing, how Arabs with no white blood look white, while, some of you still look gookish as fuck even, though, you have 70% white DNA?
i believe you (doubt its strikingly green though, probably dark which isnt that gud), i just meant i never saw it before then. Yea no one claimed sandNIGGERS are negroid or some shit. You’re caucasian and asians are mongoloid wow! Yea quapas mog sandNIGGERS.
Yes, because it it's true, that Arabs are better looking. My race is not in the stone age, the middle east would look like the gulf states if America didn't keep interfering, in the region. You don't mog us in anything gook. Your country would be in same situation, if a foreign country kept interfering. Also, my country was called the 'Paris of the East' a few decades ago, and we have no oil. Keep crying gook.
east asian countries are all powerful on their own, theres hardly any caste system which shows east asian superiority over sandNIGGERS who are ruled by jews and top 1% arabs. If you had any potential, you wouldve teamed up on israel and then jewed the states with oil and power but you cant lol. At least gook countries can survive on their own even after numerous asiatic massacres
More gook delusionmaxxing. Stop watching anime.
My eyes have barely any epicanthal folds and my brows are medium set (maybe high by anglo standards but the inside of my brows are not); I have normal white eye colour on top of that. My mother is japanese with asian almond eyes (near monolids and epicanthal folds). I have the white version of her eyes and my father’s ipd (not necessarily phenotypically white per se but not noticeably asian). My browridge also mogs my mums quite hard, she has that high set asian one like haerin from newjeans. Mine is lower set and my orbitals are also more deep set.

Last edited:
peak comedy comment section:forcedsmile: tbh

Cumskins did not make oil.
Cumskins invented the USE and value for oil so in a way they actually did make "oil", if it wasn't for whites the highest iq way sandniggers use oil would be lighting up their torches with it to find their way through the desert night

Nice try Muzzie but Hindu society is way way more foid rights limiting than Muzzies. Morocco and Indonesia are muslim countries and literal sexpat brothels. Why isn't India or Nepal a sexpat brothel eunuch ? The biggest pornstar Mia Khalifa was a Hoejabi.

JFL I get it you muzzies can't help but seethe at your circumcised micropenises and as proper eununchs you have an innate desire to chop other men's dicks off too. Rather than telling me to go to reddit you should go back to slaving for your Arab overlords in Dubai.
Cause the foids in India and Nepal are generally ugly af? Mia Khalifah was a Christian.

There are lots of Muslim countries, there would be some exception. But mostly they keep foids in check.

JFL, I am guessing you are a coping Modicel if not you sound like one

There are lots of Muslim countries, there would be some exception. But mostly they keep foids in check.
In what manner ? This is what Muzzie foids think of their men

Nah I just don't want to let 50 IQ Camelpiss drinkers dictate my life.

Cumskins invented the USE and value for oil so in a way they actually did make "oil", if it wasn't for whites the highest iq way sandniggers use oil would be lighting up their torches with it to find their way through the desert night
Petroleum has been used for literally thousands of years, when cumskins were mostly running around naked in forests.

And that doesn’t dispute the fact that the literal richest countries are Muslim

Cause the foids in India and Nepal are generally ugly af? Mia Khalifah was a Christian.

JFL at South Asian muslims. Literally treated like faeces throughout the Muslim world and still believing in Ummah.

In what manner ? This is what Muzzie foids think of their men

Nah I just don't want to let 50 IQ Camelpiss drinkers dictate my life.
Foid might think that but they are kept in check by force. You want them liberated I guess?

JFL at South Asian muslims. Literally treated like faeces throughout the Muslim world and still believing in Ummah.
I am ex-Muslim. I am pro Muslim cause I hate foids

Foid might think that but they are kept in check by force. You want them liberated I guess?
Nah I want them to act as the Vedas and Upanishads dictate. Obedient and inside the home.

Slanted eyes isnt even a failo though if you dont have monolids and have browridge. Look at japanese changs with jomon dna.
It is, that's why even kids make fun of it. And now, you have slanted gook eyes, I have no reason to believe, you because, Asian genes are so dominant, and almost everyone chingchong with half white blood has slanted eyes. Jomon DNA is white, not gook.
doubt its strikingly green though, probably dark which isnt that gud)
Yes, it's dark green. Plenty of Arabs have light green and light blue. Arab usually, the best eye colours. Still better then, your gook eye colour, cope. Also my grandfather has light green eyes, he looks like a lighter version of Yahya sinwar, the Hamas leader. Cry about it gook
east asian countries are all powerful on their own, theres hardly any caste system which shows east asian superiority over sandNIGGERS who are ruled by jews and top 1% arabs. If you had any potential, you wouldve teamed up on israel but you cant lol. At least gook countries can survive on their own even after numerous asiatic massacres
"Powerful on their own" lmao. You get all your military equipment from the west.
The day Isreal stops getting support from the west, it's over for them. And kikes also have nukes now, they will probably, use it if they start loosing because, they're cowards. Anyway, I would rather be a blue eyed palestnian, then, a gook.
have normal white eye colour on top of that.
No, you don't you have T50s stop coping.
. My mother is japanese with asian almond eyes (near
Surgery.
Mine is lower set and my orbitals are also more deep set.
More gook cope. Didn't bother reading most of it. Because, Most of you claim that your White passing, and look like your typical Chingchong when you reveal, your face.

Last edited: