Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There isn't enough hate for sandniggers and pisslam

It's so obvious. How would you not be mentally ill, when your own mother hates you?

Is that why they're all trying to look like White people?

Plenty, of people can confirm that's true. There is a reason, Elliot Rodger was so obsessed with his white side. Because, he knew that whites would Never see him as their own. That's why he would keep saying he was superior to pure gooks.
And That's why he was mentally ill, because, Everyday, was torture, because, his white dad Mixed with monkey gook. There's a reason why, so many chinks are killing themselves. Keep denying it, you yellow brown monkey. You will never be us.

So, you admit that you hate yourself, and want to be seen as white? Lol, what a cucked race, I have never claimed to be anything else other then, arab. It's funny how you deny that Asians are the most self hating, even after both me and @Made in Heaven have shown, you enough evidence, that you monkeys hate yourself.
View attachment 1166808View attachment 1166809View attachment 1166810
Ching chong ping ping pong. Lol even your languages suck so bad. No wonder you hate yourself so much.

ER was a East Asian hapa. Both Sea and East Asians are the same, except, East Asians are slightly, lighter(not by much because, literally, both the men and women whiten their skin like the gooks they are)

You fucking retard, you do realize, that you can't tell if someone is sarcastic, over text right? Maybe, your monkey brain should have figured that out.

Meds are white, and darker whites like meds mog yellow brown nigger monkeys like you back to chinkland. Why do you act like Scandinavians are the only whites? Plenty, of English and French people have black eyes and hair. All, you need to pass as white is have pink skin and a causacaoid skull.

Also plenty of Arabs can pass as western/northern European, because, have blonde hair and Blue eyes. And they won't stand out in Scandinavia, you're fucking delusional, if you think average Normie in western and northern Europe, would be able to instantly, that these people are Arab
View attachment 1166814
View attachment 1166815View attachment 1166816View attachment 1166817
Also, hapa gooks can't even pass as southern European. So stop the fucking cope, and seethe more!

Are you fucking kidding? You're a fucking gook, your people haven't conquered shit. While, we Arabs have ruled south east Asia. the Ottomans had a hugeee Empire, stretching all the way from southern Europe, Northern Africa and the middle East.
View attachment 1166825
Mamluks, fatimds, Abbasids? Are you acting dumb on purpose or what? Also we kidnapped whites and took their women as slaves, while, you scrwany submissive ricecucks, literally bought Blue eyed Persian girls from from the Persians themselves, because, you're weaker then women.
lmaooo. " Ayyy PERSIAN MANNU PLEASE GIVE AS BLOOO EYEAD PERSIAN GIRLS OK" what a cucked race lol. Also, why are you trying to use meds and Europeans to try and prove a point when you're a yellow brown nigger? Imagine, having to use another race's achievements, to prove a point, when you don't belong to that race.

No, they're not, you yellow monkey. Those clearly, have a lot of white blood. I have seen what hapas look like, the thing is Asian genes are dominant, so you need like 75-80 white DNA to start passing as white.

Gigacope, Asians are all killing themselves, and have low birth rates, you're race is killing it's self. That's why we don't need any war. Chinks will die out by 2100, if the the world still exists then. All the other things you mentioned exist in the gulf states and why exclude, them just because, they don't have a high population? You're coping hard. Those countries have all those things you mentioned.

IQ doesn't mean shit, when all you do is studycelling, it's all book knowledge. Other arab counties would look like the gulf states if it wasn't for Americans destabilizing the region, even, your country would look like Syria, if Americans kept supporting rebel groups except, that you would all die out even faster lmfao. Imagine, bragging about something when you have had a huge advantage. If brown Arabs can have good countries, so can levantines, because, we have historically been successful.

The Irish were always surprised, when they saw my brother when we lived in Ireland, because, he was a ginger. The more causcasian you are the better you are treated in society, it's not about getting girls.

That's you. You resemble, a monkey more then, a human. Even Indians are causacaoid, unlike, you.

I'm maronite catholic. Most Lebanese, are Christians, most Europeans adore me, when, I tell I'm a Christian, because, we are the first Christians, just like most non Arab Muslims adore Arabs because, they're the first Muslims. There's war because, of kikes/whites, it's not self inflicted, it's totally out of our control dumbass. If the kikes hated you and destabilized your region, Japan would look like Syria.

True. Too bad you don't, and keep dreaming about some mass conversion, it won't happen. Your race is dying weather, you want to admit it if not. Your women are disloyal and want only White men and and don't have gook kids, and you're killing yourself, because, you have no religion, and nothing to live for, and whites are your Gods lol.

More gook delusion + projection. Arab women are still submissive, unlike noodlewhores and we keep them from whoring around, unlike you cucks who a few years were making fun of us for controlling our women, because, ricecucks are slaves to Whitu Man and will try to live and act exactly, like whites. Because, you think it makes you closer to being white. Only Iranian women have protested, those protests have been put down. Also, Chinese Cucks like to boast about how so many Chinese billioners are women and Asians in general, like to boast about how free their women are.
Keep coping delusional gookoid.
@Made in Heaven
I will probably address some more points here but I'm at work rn so I can't write super long posts

Lol you don't even NEED to go for blonde Arabs. I have black hair and black eyes and I've had white nationalists from Britain themselves think I'm white
I agree with you, but you have to realize, that this yellow monkey doesn't consider people with brown/Black eyes or dark hair as white, like he clearly stated. Even niggers do this, they only consider, people with blonde hair and A10 ice Blue eyes white. It's so they can feel better about themselves, because, they're are the least causacoid races. He will Just say white passing Arabs with dark hair are ethnic, that's why posted I blonde people.

You are not white.
You may be more pale but you are still arab.
Please, show me where I have said that I'm white? The only person who claimed, to be White was the hapa retard, who thought, he was 100% white, despite being half japanese, because, white nationalists keep saying Asians are 'honorary Aryans'. He now, says he was joking, once, everyone called him out, but I wonder why his High IQ ' honorary aryan' brain couldn't comprehend the fact, that people can't tell if you're being sarcastic through, text. Funny how even my 81 IQ sandnigger brain knows that. Maybe, we are not that dumb after all? But since, he has said a bunch of other ridiculous, things. I think he was being serious.
And you did just defend Sharia...
Well, call it what you want, be it harsher laws or Sharia, it's good for society. Otherwise, you get a failed libreal hellhole like New York.
There is no reason to be proud about being an arab.
The arabian culture has always been shit.
they have always been pieces of shit who marry their sisters and fight with neighboring tribes(Beduein famlies) for dumb reasons.
I'm Levantine. I think there's a lot reasons to be proud. I'm not a gulf Arab.. the levant has always, prospered. If NATO/America/Jews didn't destabilize, the region, my country would still be the 'paris of the East', and remember, we don't have oil.
and iraq would have probably, looked like the gulf States today. If Hitler won, and if the Jews didn't all come to the middle East, and instead, went to Madagascar,
Lebanon wouldn't have collapsed, Because, of the influx of Palestinians coming in.

only have respect for zionist arabs
Why? They support Jews aided by the EU and America in bombing Palestinian kids, who are living in their home in the Gaza strip.
muslim nazi psycho called Hassan Nasralla.
Yeah, I don't like those shia militants either, they harass Christian villagers. But it's all Britain's fault anyway.

Please, show me where I have said that I'm white? The only person who claimed, to be White was the hapa retard, who thought, he was 100% white, despite being half japanese, because, white nationalists keep saying Asians are 'honorary Aryans'. He now, says he was joking, once, everyone called him out, but I wonder why his High IQ ' honorary aryan' brain couldn't comprehend the fact, that people can't tell if you're being sarcastic through, text. Funny how even my 81 IQ sandnigger brain knows that. Maybe, we are not that dumb after all? But since, he has said a bunch of other ridiculous, things. I think he was being serious.

Well, call it what you want, be it harsher laws or Sharia, it's good for society. Otherwise, you get a failed libreal hellhole like New York.

I'm Levantine. I think there's a lot reasons to be proud. I'm not a gulf Arab.. the levant has always, prospered. If NATO/America/Jews didn't destabilize, the region, my country would still be the 'paris of the East', and remember, we don't have oil.
and iraq would have probably, looked like the gulf States today. If Hitler won, and if the Jews didn't all come to the middle East, and instead, went to Madagascar,
Lebanon wouldn't have collapsed, Because, of the influx of Palestinians coming in.

Why? They support Jews aided by the EU and America in bombing Palestinian kids, who are living in their home in the Gaza strip.

Yeah, I don't like those shia militants either, they harass Christian villagers. But it's all Britain's fault anyway.
Didnt jews live in Jerusalem when it was built?
I think arabs lived in Arabia which isnt what you call Palestine.
And your country was "Paris of the whatever.."
When it was under british rule.
Now under arab rule , you are the worst country to live in in 2024, worse than Iran.
Syria, Lybia , Lebanon all arab countries who end up being a muslim fund house for Iran's big plan to take over the world.
And about Hitler,
He didn't win a war because you can't wage a war against the whole world and expect to win.
He only managed to kill his neighbors who are supposed to be allies.
You are arab filth not better than a muslim.

And about kids being killed in gaza.
They brought that on themselves.
They have been documented for years for giving them guns to 6 years old kids.
They have 0 regard for children there.
They let them be their human shield on purpose
So the world will delegitimize israel.
Zionism will cure the world from nazis like you.

I agree with you, but you have to realize, that this yellow monkey doesn't consider people with brown/Black eyes or dark hair as white, like he clearly stated. Even niggers do this, they only consider, people with blonde hair and A10 ice Blue eyes white. It's so they can feel better about themselves, because, they're are the least causacoid races. He will Just say white passing Arabs with dark hair are ethnic, that's why posted I blonde people.
Although it is fair to say blonde blue eyed people are the whitest people around, it absolutely is cope to say those who lack those 2 traits are non white. I have heard many black people say the Roman empire was non-white as a coping mechanism to deny white people's history lmao

Semites are bullies
I called him out in another thread, because, he edited a picture which @Made in Heaven posted
of two quhapa children, and what the mother wrote, he still doesn't admit it, even once, I caught him in 4k. He cropped out the boy and what the mother wrote and posted this.
IMG 20240524 204328
The girl's hair was dyed blonde by her gook self hating mother, and she was asking people if the kids looked Asian (clearly, wants the kids to look white) obviously, blonde hair is a huge halo, and a lot of people said white, and the retard then, she concluded that she passes as white(just so that he can cope, because, he wishes that his kids would be white passing, sadly, there's a high chance that they won't be able to pass as white) the girls eyes, nose and many other features are clearly, mongoloid.

But the fake blonde hair covers it up. Even, some blonde/readhead Arabs look more Arab then, European, but their hair colour, which is natural, unlike, her compensates for it. Also they're causcasian, so they look less ethnic/Arab then her. If pointing out what he did makes me a bad person, then, I guess, I'm a bad person. Also, you act like he wasn't insulting us lol.

Last edited:
The levant IS arabia, faggot.
No its not
20240524 200928
i marked in black where israel/fuckestine is
and where gaza was and still is to this day.

This is a map describing the arab population prior to islam.
They never had that land.
Prior to 1948 there was never even a state there.
There were never any Palestinian people.
Just refugees that lived from jordan , egypt, lebanon and a little from syria there after the ottoman empire fled.
and there were jews there.
There is a fucking jewish temple there that was there 2000 years ago. Way before islam existed thats enough to prove arabs have no right over israel.
They just made up the whole palestinian people bs to screw up the jews.

And the one who invented this lie was Yasser Arafat who was from egypt.
He had egyptian citiznship.
He didnt have any property in the west bank.
The people who live in the west bank and gaza are arabs that did not agree with the Israeli state.
so the solution was to let them live in the west bank.
And for decades they refused to build their country they chose to fire missles and be teorrists.
And now everyone calls them victims.
There are arabs now who live in Israel since 48 who are relatives of those "palestinians"
And they agree that you should just call them arabs not Palestinians.

So fuck you and your CNN knowledge.

Last edited:
No its not
View attachment 1166938i marked in black where israel/fuckestine is

Just refugees that lived from jordan , egypt, lebanon and a little from syria there after the ottoman empire fled.
There is a fucking jewish temple there that was there 2000 years ago. Way before islam existed thats enough to prove arabs have no right over israel.

The people who live in the west bank and gaza are arabs that did not agree with the Israeli state.
And for decades they refused to build their country they chose to fire missles and be teorrists.
There are arabs now who live in Israel since 48 who are relatives of those "palestinians"

Btw lebanon is above israel in that pic. They didnt even own that land it used to be part of syria and israel.

No its not
View attachment 1166938i marked in black where israel/fuckestine is

That map is meaningless, retard-kun. The levant was historically called Arabia by the Greeks and Romans. there are 10,000, let me repeat that, TEN THOUSAND, year old stone tablets from Assyrians attesting to the presence of Arabs as indigenious inhabitants of the Levant

Are you fucking kidding? You're a fucking gook, your people haven't conquered shit. While, we Arabs have ruled south east Asia. the Ottomans had a hugeee Empire, stretching all the way from southern Europe, Northern Africa and the middle East.
IMG 20240524 175621
Mamluks, fatimds, Abbasids? Are you acting dumb on purpose or what? Also we kidnapped whites and took their women as slaves, while, you scrwany submissive ricecucks, literally bought Blue eyed Persian girls from from the Persians themselves, because, you're weaker then women.
lmaooo. " Ayyy PERSIAN MANNU PLEASE GIVE AS BLOOO EYEAD PERSIAN GIRLS OK" what a cucked race lol. Also, why are you trying to use meds and Europeans to try and prove a point when you're a yellow brown nigger? Imagine, having to use another race's achievements, to prove a point, when you don't belong to that race.
It's funny how the chink has to exaggerate and say our achievements are millions of years old when even now, Saudi and Iran are some of the most important geopolitical players in the world, and like you said, the Anatolians ruled east europe for centuries, and constantly stole white women from them. And like I've said before, Arabs are the only ones EVER who have ruled over Europeans on a civilizational level. Whether that was via Phonecia, some Roman emperors being Arabs, Andalusia, or Ottomans. No other ethnic non-white group can make that claim except us

More gook delusion + projection. Arab women are still submissive, unlike noodlewhores and we keep them from whoring around, unlike you cucks who a few years were making fun of us for controlling our women, because, ricecucks are slaves to Whitu Man and will try to live and act exactly, like whites. Because, you think it makes you closer to being white. Only Iranian women have protested, those protests have been put down. Also, Chinese Cucks like to boast about how so many Chinese billioners are women and Asians in general, like to boast about how free their women are.
Keep coping delusional gookoid.
Alot of non-Arabs are obsessed with the idea of arab women being whores because they are jealous. This applies to whites, blacks and asians. They all seethe at us actually keeping sand women docile

It's funny how the chink has to exaggerate and say our achievements are millions of years old when even now, Saudi and Iran are some of the most important geopolitical players in the world, and like you said, the Anatolians ruled east europe for centuries, and constantly stole white women from them. And like I've said before, Arabs are the only ones EVER who have ruled over Europeans on a civilizational level. Whether that was via Phonecia, some Roman emperors being Arabs, Andalusia, or Ottomans. No other ethnic non-white group can make that claim except us
Roman emparors being arabs?
thats interesting I dont doubt it completely.
I'm american btw not chinese.

And Iran is not an arab country its just muslim.
Same for ottomans .

Roman emparors being arabs?
thats interesting I dont doubt it completely.
I'm american btw not chinese.

And Iran is not an arab country its just muslim.
Same for ottomans .
Septimius Severus was half-Phoenician (Levant) and born in North Africa and Philippus Arabs was (obviously) an arab

Septimius Severus was half-Phoenician (Levant) and born in North Africa and Philippus Arabs was (obviously) an arab
Ok. Good for them.
You didnt respond to the fact that arabs never owned palestine

You retarded camelpiss drinkers were born with a golden spoon in your shitty asses, without that you're desert shitholes full of pedophiles and cousin fuckers would look the same like 1500+ years ago. No technology, no expensive hypercars, no burj Khalifa etc.
You were just lucky to have oil to buy everything what we westeners/Germans invented. To buy all of that knowledge.
We Germans never had such resources in our small country but it didn't stop us from making the most important inventions of humanity. Maybe because we were never that retarded to believe in a so called prophet who allows you to fuck your cousins. Lmao

Attachments

• ce1.jpg
    ce1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8
I’m not the guy you’re fighting jfl
But here you go
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636–637)
Yes. At a later time than jews.
This is like saying the claim of stannis baratheon to the iron throne is stronger than any Taragaryen's.
Jews were there before they can concuer it again
Because it was taken from them.
Im reality there is a contest for a land.
And the jews and arabs are fighting over it.

@Made in Heaven Does your head not hurt reading and replying to blatant ragebait.

@Made in Heaven Does your head not hurt reading and replying to blatant ragebait.
how is this rage bait? I laugh at them. Anyone who denies arabs mog everyone else except europeans is a delusional nigger/pajeet/chink

Buhbuhbb
Buybuybuyby
Vyvyt
H

Last edited:
Ujb5gcv2nqlc1

Excuses excuses, if you love Islam there should be no reason for you to not live in a muslim country, but no, you western muslim pieces of shit want to use the resources of a safe high iq irreligious country while coping with muh Islam from a safe distance
They are hypocrites

just lol at these sandNIGGERS using the resources of white countries and then complaining about the state of the west
Sandniggers are hypocrite dumbfucks

You are 100% right. Muzzies try to shove Islam and Arabic culture down everyone's throats and destroy native cultures. Arguing with them is retarded. Just make like the Burmese and bomb them to death
Tbh yes, one of the main reason why I left that cult is that they constantly show their irrational superiority by demeaning other's culture and religion. They are more obsessed with destroying other's faith and culture and replace them with their own

not wanting my culture replaced by a Sand Nigger worshipping cult makes me a reddit soy feminist ? JFL know this the Sand niggers you worship see you as less than a cockroach curry. You aren't even a proper human to them.
Sandniggers views Subcontinental muslim with utter disgust

Cumskins invented the USE and value for oil so in a way they actually did make "oil", if it wasn't for whites the highest iq way sandniggers use oil would be lighting up their torches with it to find their way through the desert night
Exactly

This also why I hate racists on this site, you preach "TND" and hyperfixate on niggers who are just low iq subhumans yet ignore or support Muslims who are malicious predators
Well, I am in America so muslims aren't that much of a threat here at the moment but if I was in Europe where muslim immigration was more of a problem then I would probably post more about arabs and pisslam.

turks did that, and the mongol empire was no where near as relevant as arab empires
Not Turks. Original Mongols weren't Turks and they annihilated Moslem Central Asia.

My sky daddy is stronger than yours theory

Its 2024 but lets live by a book that is written 3000 years ago theory

Afraid of death, dont wana die, dont worry be good slave for the rich and grant access to heaven theory.

Palestinians getting bombed everyday, Islam is not a religion its an ummahhhhh (we re all brothers and sisters in islam) muhhh ummahhhhh ummAHHHHHH UM AHHHH. Anyways we gona pray to allah to stop bombing you theory.

Just live in australia with all the human rights and civilisation benefits but preach for islam on an obscure forum theory @ilieknothing

Just live in australia with all the human rights and civilisation benefits but preach for islam on an obscure forum theory @ilieknothing
There is no free speech in Chadstralia. If I walk down the street and do a Nazi salute I will be arrested

Stupid slavnigger, read history. Majority of the Mongol army was turks, not mongolian.

I'm taking about beginning of Genghis khan conquest when Mongols attacked Moslem Central Asia, not about later remnants of the Mongol empire like Golden Horde.
Your Wikipedia article didn't provide any concrete information about Mongol army at the beginning of the XIII century.

Also the term 'nigger' more fits to Arabs.

Painting5

IMG 20221025 WA0045

There is no free speech in Chadstralia. If I walk down the street and do a Nazi salute I will be arrested
i envy you retard. If australia took me id be a good goyim and abide by their laws.

But no the universe wants me to suffer in a shithole for my whole life living day by day next to 80 iq pisslamists who think they can win a war vs israel, usa and uk while they themselves flaunt their iphones and yeezys.

how many idiots can i fight?

Im not sure if ill wake up the next day, im not sure if im hungry there is always food on the table, i am ill and all i do is pay pay pay to a government that doesnt give a shit about me.

If my dad gets sick or anything happens to him and he stops working i die the next day.

You re a prime example of 70 iq muslim who israel should happily bomb over and over again.

I'm taking about beginning of Genghis khan conquest when Mongols attacked Moslem Central Asia, not about later remnants of the Mongol empire like Golden Horde.
Nope, even during the time of Genghis khan, large amounts of the army were turks

Your Wikipedia article didn't provide any concrete information about Mongol army at the beginning of the XIII century.
google is free

2 fake pictures and some random niggers who speak arabic. lol How pathetic.

i envy you retard. If australia took me id be a good goyim and abide by their laws.

But no the universe wants me to suffer in a shithole for my whole life living day by day next to 80 iq pisslamists who think they can win a war vs israel, usa and uk while they themselves flaunt their iphones and yeezys.

how many idiots can i fight?

Im not sure if ill wake up the next day, im not sure if im hungry there is always food on the table, i am ill and all i do is pay pay pay to a government that doesnt give a shit about me.

If my dad gets sick or anything happens to him and he stops working i die the next day.

You re a prime example of 70 iq muslim who israel should happily bomb over and over again.
Australia is better than third world hellholes sure but it is not an utopia.

Also the term 'nigger' more fits to Arabs.

Painting5

IMG 20221025 WA0045
Called it :blackpill::blackpill::bigbrain:
Sandniggers and curries were also 100% black but they racemixed with albinos which is why they became browner
Proof arabs were black
When Arabs say, ‘so-and-so is white (abyad), they mean a golden brown complexion that had a blackish cast
What they meant when saying white is obviously not what we call white today
View attachment 1138538
This was white to them. Obviously not white, but it would be white for someone looking like this
View attachment 1138539

Nope, even during the time of Genghis khan, large amounts of the army were turks

google is free

View attachment 1167278
Turks weren't dominant ethnicity in Mongolia. Even Naimans, the less Mongolic people, were classified by some scholars as Mongols and by some as Turks or as mongolized Turks.

Naiman Khanate

Well, Lebanon was called the 'paris of the East' a few decades ago, and we don't even have oil. We are mostly Christian by the way. Also, Arabs aren't dumb, Arabs made a lot of achievements during the golden age in science, all that was lost when Gheghis Khan burned down the library in badghad.
I appreciate every sand who is able to think and doesn't fall for that Islamic brainwash crap. It was these ideology that dealt this region the intellectual death knell and sent it back to the Stone Age, so to speak.

Thats not what I said. Learn to read.

Irrelevant to my point. Stay on point
Yep Mongols totally looked Turkic. XIII-XIV century paintings.

Main qimg 71d4a6ef193f019b54355f553032b35e lq
Batu

Turkic people from Central Asia.

D63ifgat9p681
Rnqlk2s8coip4pw9xu0t

Totally identical.