Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There isn't enough hate for sandniggers and pisslam

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
Everyone is racist to Indians and blacks yet sandniggers and pisslam get a pass for some reason despite their atrocities

Muslims are among the most genocidal and violent cults in all of history yet these animals have convinced the whole world that Islam is a religion of peace :feelsclown:

Sandniggers aren't white you fucking coping retards, the reason some of them look white is because they raped so many white women some regions attained white genes yet you white CUCKS never get off filthy Arab nuts and keep glazing because muh based sharia, none of you retarded shitslam defenders know the reality of Islam

a-jpg.1159581

This also why I hate racists on this site, you preach "TND" and hyperfixate on niggers who are just low iq subhumans yet ignore or support Muslims who are malicious predators

inb4 race war in thread

Everyone is racist to Indians and blacks yet sandniggers and pisslam get a pass for some reason despite their atrocities

Muslims are among the most genocidal and violent cults in all of history yet these animals have convinced the whole world that Islam is a religion of peace :feelsclown:

Sandniggers aren't white you fucking coping retards, the reason some of them look white is because they raped so many white women some regions attained white genes yet you white CUCKS never get off filthy Arab nuts and keep glazing because muh based sharia, none of you retarded shitslam defenders know the reality of Islam

a-jpg.1159581

This also why I hate racists on this site, you preach "TND" and hyperfixate on niggers who are just low iq subhumans yet ignore or support Muslims who are malicious predators
the thing is whether you like muslims or not the situation we're in isn't because islam or arabs mate sorry to break it down to you , immigration from muslim countries can be a problem but that's another topic.

Sandniggers aren't white you fucking coping retards, the reason some of them look white is because they raped so many white women some regions attained white genes
Gigacope found the coping nigger.
IMG 20240522 230844
My brother is a ginger, and I have dark green eyes. Plenty of people in my family have white skin(pink undertones) light hair and green/hazel and a few people have Blue eyes.
And we are Lebanese, we have no white blood. Arabs/Iranians/Turks are the only people who can have colored eyes and hair without White blood.
because muh based sharia, none of you retarded shitslam defenders know the reality of Islam
I'm a Lebanese maronite Christian, you have no fucking clue about what you're talking about. Sharia is not what American cucksersvatives say it is, even Niggers behave in the Gulf States and there's virtually, no crime. Sharia works.
@Made in Heaven

Last edited:
Gigacope found the coping nigger.
View attachment 1165493
My brother is a ginger, and I have dark green eyes. Plenty of people in my family have white skin(pink undertones) light hair and green/hazel and a few people have Blue eyes.
And we are Lebanese, we have no white blood. Arabs/Iranians/Turks are the only people who can have colored eyes and hair without White blood.

I'm a Lebanese maronite Christian, you have no fucking clue about what you're talking about. Sharia is not what American cucksersvatives say it is, even Niggers behave in the Gulf States and there's virtually, no crime. Sharia works.
@Made in Heaven
"Arabs/Iranians/Turks" in ancestry tests are defined after Muslims already raped whites, so a "Turk" ancestry can still mean white if you go back enough in time

a-jpg.1159581

View attachment 1165506

Base

@Bianor Do you thank Allah 5 times a day for making you 150cm

"Arabs/Iranians/Turks" in ancestry tests are defined after Muslims already raped whites, so a "Turk" ancestry can still mean white if you go back enough in time
So many people in the middle East have light eyes and hair despite, looking Arab(not passing as white) you're reatrded if you think, all of it is because, Arabs kidnapped white women, there have also statues discovered in the middle East, who which have Blue eyes. It's always existed in the middle East. Also, if these people are rape babies, why is there zero white DNA in these DNA tests?
IMG 20240522 233644
IMG 20240522 233535

Last edited:
I hate all Abrahamic religions.

No one cares what a nigger slave thinks. If it wasn't for kikes and amerimutts, Arab countries would all be Saudi-tier (1st world).

What are you blathering about? My ancestory is East Anatolian/North Iraqi/West Iranian and I am white. I have no european DNA.

Based Abrahamic hate-thread

a-jpg.1159581

If you look white you are white
That's it

Islaam should be completely annihilated

Total Islam Death, Total Muzlims death

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 :lul:

If you are anti Islam, you are pro foid

Islam needs to be eradicated, period.

There should be a global prosecution against Islam and Muslims. The same kind of global cooperation that was formed to eradicate diseases like smallpox.

Islam has to be treated exactly like a deadly virus, and its followers exactly like people infected with this virus.

A global effort is needed to eradicate it, and it's not going to be easy because this virus is like a zombie virus and the infected themselves will attack you if you try to cure them.

There should be a global prosecution against Islam and Muslims. The same kind of global cooperation that was formed to eradicate diseases like smallpox.

Islam has to be treated exactly like a deadly virus, and its followers exactly like people infected with this virus.

A global effort is needed to eradicate it, and it's not going to be easy because this virus is like a zombie virus and the infected themselves will attack you if you try to cure them.
Look at this retarded nigger

:blackpill::blackpill::bigbrain:

Jews

you npc faggot. The most religious arab countries are the safest. Safer than most irreligious white countries
View attachment 1166734
Excuses excuses, if you love Islam there should be no reason for you to not live in a muslim country, but no, you western muslim pieces of shit want to use the resources of a safe high iq irreligious country while coping with muh Islam from a safe distance

Why don't you two live in Muslim countries if Islam is so good? You only defend Islam from a distance in safe irreligious white countries
Why didn’t you post a response to my question? Do you support foid rights?

I do not live in Muslim countries cause almost none of them allow immigration.

Excuses excuses, if you love Islam there should be no reason for you to not live in a muslim country, but no, you western muslim pieces of shit want to use the resources of a safe high iq irreligious country while coping with muh Islam from a safe distance
Lol cry more you shitskin monkey. What i said is just facts. Reason is Jews.

Why are YOU living in a white country when you're a brown baboon?

Last edited:
Chingchong is still butthurt. Your women are leaving you for white men, sit down nigger.
asian women respond to hapa men more than white men and they arent my women, retarded shitskin sandNIGGER

Why didn’t you post a response to my question? Do you support foid rights?
Imagine a religion in which you eat shit, castrate 90% of men at birth, cut off everyone's hands, make everyone blind, but also limit foids rights

Now is it "based" to follow that religion just because it's against foids rights? should you ignore everything else just for that?
I do not live in Muslim countries cause almost none of them allow immigration.
You're an immigrant yourself in a white country

just lol at these sandNIGGERS using the resources of white countries and then complaining about the state of the west

:feelsPop: Good. Fight more

asian women respond to hapa men more than white men and they arent my women, retarded shitskin sandNIGGER
Who gives a shit if you're hapa? You're another flat faced, yellow brown Nigger to me. Also I highly doubt you're hapa, because, you keep saying you're distinct from other Asians by telling other users you don't "have a typical Japanese phenotype" maybe, it's because, you're hapa and you have an identity crisis, and you don't know where you belong.
But whatever, you're not white. And to me, a Green eyed causcasian, you're Just another coping gook like Elliot Rodger. You wish you were me, keep crying.
@Made in Heaven

Last edited: