Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Russians are low T cucks alike westerners

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
Most slavs in Russia are low T cucks. I don't know why people think they are based or high t or whatever. The ones that control the streets are ethnics. In Russian army too ethnics bully russian men. They beat up russian men and force them to write their country's name on their Backs..

Written Azerbaijan country

Written Tajikistan is power

Written Dagestan

The most brutal thing is that these ethnics are just 20% of the army but despite the 80% russians in the army they can't nothing.3-5 ethnics control 20 russians and bully and force them to do what they want. The based slavic gopnick meme is only true in Poland where these ethnics dont live. Polish slavs and most of EE slavs that aren't infested by these ethnics are based

Last edited:
@supersoldier @NorthernWind

The based slavic gopnick meme is only true in Poland where these ethnics dont live. Polish slavs and most of EE slavs that aren't infested by these ethnics are based
Ok :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I wasn't talking about the women. Women are all treacherous whores everywhere. I was talking about the men.
Ok :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I wasn't talking about the women. Women are all treacherous whores everywhere. I was talking about the men.
Woman whore out when their men are weak cucks

Woman whore out when their men are weak cucks
Women whore out regardless. There is adultery and cheating in muslim countries too. Even stoning in thr public square is not enough of deterrence to these cheating toilets

Women whore out regardless. There is adultery and cheating in muslim countries too. Even stoning in thr public square is not enough of deterrence to these cheating toilets
Cope.

But yeah, they should do something about it. Way to many central Asians in Moscow

It's over for white masculinity we're doomed we're done

@NorthernWind bro wtf is this ?

@NorthernWind bro wtf is this ?
I don't live in Russia but this is cherrypicking. Russians are more strict towards migrants than EU countries.
They sent them to Ukraine if I'm not mistaken.

FAE1BC44 476D 4EBF 91A5 A4EF3D8307B7 1
D1C47A07 06CC 4166 A0A9 4A40F08C39D2
39214906 10fa 40e4 b29f dfd8b5aa619f 16x9 1200x676

I don't live in Russia but this is cherrypicking. Russians are more strict towards migrants than EU countries.

View attachment 1164155View attachment 1164156View attachment 1164159
I thought so too. No way Russians are gonna take this openly. This is why Russians need White/Aryan Pride. When they are pride of their white ancestry the very thought of being talked down by an ethnic will seem repulsive to them.

I thought so too. No way Russians are gonna take this openly. This is why Russians need White/Aryan Pride. When they are pride of their white ancestry the very thought of being talked down by an ethnic will seem repulsive to them.
95% of russians have some amount of ethnic blood. No body is pure in slavland.

Russian business elites import millions of immigrants from central asia and Azerbaijan, Armenia in total. Already for like 20 years at least ethnic diasporas (ethnic organized crime, mafia) have power and influence over local politics, lobbying, covering their crimes.

Russian business elites import millions of immigrants from central asia and Azerbaijan, Armenia in total. Already for like 20 years at least ethnic diasporas (ethnic organized crime, mafia) have power and influence over local politics, lobbying, covering their crimes.
Indeed are u a slavcel?

View attachment 1164155View attachment 1164156View attachment 1164159
All these raids against migrants are just window dressing for the local population to create a false feeling that work is being done to correct the migration policy and fix the issue, but it's just a a drop in the sea.
To fix the issue "Russian" elites made for last 30 years, you need radical measures such as the deportation of Chechens or Volga Germans, which won't happen. Russia will be kinda like Germany or France, just instead of blacks and Arabs, we have central Asians, Caucasians, some others.

These is just police brutality and armed men bullying immigrants. I'm talking about the people who run Moscow. Thr russian mafia and thr russian military. The real people in power
Aggressive ethnics from Caucasus don't run Russian military. They just bully those they find weak enough to bully. Like animalistic beasts they are.
White nations ( Russians included ) usually are more individualistic by nature so they aren't as organised as tribalistic ethnics.
But when it comes to an organised action, ethnics lose.
Russians eventually destroyed scum like this.
Now, Kadyrovtsy left. But kadyrovtsy are a bit different.

D386kvz 9e6b44e1 252a 46a8 b560 97c62bc6b9b8
Shishani

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib6vZLALYUk

Look at dna tests retard. Most of them have thr Y haplogroup which is east asian. Most russians are mutts
Absolute majority of Russian population lives in the European part of the country.

Look at dna tests retard. Most of them have thr Y haplogroup which is east asian. Most russians are mutts
Y haplogroups only look at the paternal line and are determined by a small proportion of your DNA. Autosomal DNA is what matters, and in that regard most Slavs are overwhelmingly European

where are the russians?
>Only 9/1228 samples (0.7%) fell into haplogroups C, Q, and R2 which are specific to East and South Asian populations.[1]
Russian is not an ethnicity. Russia is a country that has groups of ethnicities. Russian Slavs an ethnic group are often mixed with other populations like Tartars Uyghurs, Uzbeks and Tajiks barring the ones from europe around the St. Petersburg regions.

Y haplogroups only look at the paternal line and are determined by a small proportion of your DNA. Autosomal DNA is what matters, and in that regard most Slavs are overwhelmingly European
It's not just Y. There is I haplogroup and I'm not talking slavs as a whole. Just russian slavs and most of them have some amount of ethnic dna

Last edited:
Russia is not an ethnicity. It's just a country that has a group of ethnicities. Russian Slavs an ethnic group are often mixed with other populations like Tartars Uyghurs, Uzbeks and Tajiks barring the ones from europe around the St. Petersburg regions.
you are fucking stupid
Russian is an ethnicity in the same way Latvians are and racemixing is, at best, noticeable past the Urals and even then, given the fact that most Siberians moved there from European Russia during Soviet times, it's nowhere near as pronounceable as you think

you are fucking stupid
Russian is an ethnicity in the same way Latvians are and racemixing is, at best, noticeable past the Urals and even then, given the fact that most Siberians moved there from European Russia during Soviet times, it's nowhere near as pronounceable as you think
These are your average russian's ancestry result

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/mrqfzc/23andme_results_from_a_russian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/k8wlzm/update_on_results_adoptee_from_cheboksary_russia/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Read the comments. All of them report having noticeable ethnic dna.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskARussian/comments/ywt7pg/russians_who_did_a_dna_test_such_as_23andme/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited:
He is a kikefag infiltrator

I don't live in Russia but this is cherrypicking.
"Cherrypicking" ? :feelskek: It's several photos like these, with about ten men on each, in what is supposed to be the ultimate national institution that is the army. It's not cherrypicking, but peak humiliation.

"Cherrypicking" ? :feelskek: It's several photos like these, with about ten men on each, in what is supposed to be the ultimate national institution that is the army. It's not cherrypicking, but peak humiliation.
Peak humiliation is when ethnics are murdered.

B219a92f368ffa056f08c32ead6bd9b5  900x

1067811 20080606190013

All these raids against migrants are just window dressing for the local population to create a false feeling that work is being done to correct the migration policy and fix the issue, but it's just a a drop in the sea.
To fix the issue "Russian" elites made for last 30 years, you need radical measures such as the deportation of Chechens or Volga Germans, which won't happen. Russia will be kinda like Germany or France, just instead of blacks and Arabs, we have central Asians, Caucasians, some others.

All those videos are this what this guy said.

As you post this, Russian army literally fucked North Caucasus and put an end to unrest in Kazakhstan in 2022.
You look like a clown troll.
Do you even understand that conflicts between various ethnic groups in Russia also happen?
How do you know that every person on the photos you posted are an ethnic Russian?

All those videos are this what this guy said.
You can't expect from modern civilized countries to expell or to murder millions of migrants.
Such things only can happen in the poorly developed African countries.
Even Muslim countries didn't expell migrants.

This is pathetic i know for a fact that in some western EU countries (muh degenerate west) one single photo like this in the army of all places would spark widespread national outrage.

Also lately some white russian burned a coran so chechens asked Putin if they can punish him themselves and this cuck agreed and extradited him. You can only hate a nation like this.