Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There isn't enough hate for sandniggers and pisslam

how is this rage bait? I laugh at them. Anyone who denies arabs mog everyone else except europeans is a delusional nigger/pajeet/chin
:yes:
They all seethe at us actually keeping sand women docile
Exactly
, and constantly stole white women from them.
Chinks are too small to kidnap Persian women, so they bought it from the Persians themselves. Kek
2 fake pictures and some random niggers who speak arabic.
Kek. They're as Arab, as Arabs who speak German.
google is free
I wish Central Asians still looked Iranian. Imagine, how huge, our population would be be, if chinks didn't mix with them. Only tajiks survived.

He was talking about the soldiers, not the ruling class.
I'm sure that the majority soldiers were Mongolian when the Genghis khan started his conquests.

And later Mongolian armies absorbed soldiers of other ethnicities but this doesn't mean anything.
More than 1 million Indian soldiers fought for Britain in WW1 but this doesn't mean that British empire was Indian.
Like blacks in US army who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't turn USA into black country founded by blacks.

460 100 hero lloyd austin
460 180 soldier child
Black Soldier in Afghanistan

Most informed and educated spic.

No wonder your people are only fit for manual labour.
First I was a chink, and now I’m a spic ? JFL.
All pajeet discourse is centered around racebaiting because you’re really insecure about being a shitskin.

Deaths25,000+ killed by 2018

“Muhhh firebomb all muzzies to death! :soy:

Total population
c. 1.9 billion[1]
(25% of the global population)
Increase
[2][3][4]
(Worldwide, 2020 Pew Research Center)

If anyone had the logistics to cut off Islam at the root it would’ve been the crusaders, but we all know how that turned out. Keep seething and malding.

Now get the fuck out of my inbox you shit-munching nigger. You belong in the slums of Mumbai with the rest of your dysgenic bugmen brothers.
Even if you were to kill yourself some poojeet brothel whore would shit out 10 copies of you. Your life is negligible and so are your antics.

Last edited:
All pajeet discourse is centered around racebaiting because you’re really insecure about being a shitskin.
Grim Repear told me you are a spic

Total population
c. 1.9 billion[1]
Increase
[2][3][4]

If anyone had the logistics to cut off Islam at the root it would’ve been the crusaders, but we all know how that turned out. Keep seething and malding.

Now get the fuck out of my inbox you shit-munching nigger. You belong in the slums of Mumbai with the rest of your dysgenic bugmen brothers.
Even if you were to kill yourself some poojeet brothel whore would shit out 10 copies of you. Your life is negligible and so are your antics.
Bro the Muslims got kicked out of Myanmar. That was literally the purpose of this conflict. No one talked about killing ALL Muslims across the world. That's literally what anyone needs to do when Muzzies come to their country. Just kill them. China did the same in Xinjiang. Off course you are too much of a seething subhuman to admit you don't know jackshit(Spics are some of the lowest educated group in the world) so you tried and made it seem like I made some grand assertion which I didn't.

Total population
c. 1.9 billion[1]
Increase
[2][3][4]

Also JFL here is another fact you retarded faggot. 40-50% of those 1.9 Billion Muslims are Pajeets themselves.

I
Everyone is racist to Indians and blacks yet sandniggers and pisslam get a pass for some reason despite their atrocities

Muslims are among the most genocidal and violent cults in all of history yet these animals have convinced the whole world that Islam is a religion of peace :feelsclown:

Sandniggers aren't white you fucking coping retards, the reason some of them look white is because they raped so many white women some regions attained white genes yet you white CUCKS never get off filthy Arab nuts and keep glazing because muh based sharia, none of you retarded shitslam defenders know the reality of Islam

a-jpg.1159581

This also why I hate racists on this site, you preach "TND" and hyperfixate on niggers who are just low iq subhumans yet ignore or support Muslims who are malicious predators
I wholeheartedly agree. I fucking hate Islam
It's such a fundamentally violent and intolerant religion... one that only could have been created by such subhuman, savage, violent, filthy and stinky beings as sandniggers are. Backwards and retarded.