Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do u fags think getting used up cunt is "ascending"?

Exactly. Even if we were fucking hot women, it still wouldnt change our psychology. We would be way fucking happier, but still with the exact same pscyhology, and inability to actually "connect" or "love" one of them.

its not even a bad thing though. That level of seperation gives a clear mind, and thus a superior ability to manipulate the situtions to your benefit. A true blackpiller can never unsee the truth.
:yes:
And tbh I don't even see the point of ascending anymore, it just doesn't matter at all at this point.

Its funny too because theyre these cringe pathetic losers that even a disgusting landwhale would call a pussy and that they wernt man enough for her :feelskek::feelskek:

I hate feminized men.
Fr. If they some how got the landwhale they want so badly, she would probably have the be the man in the relationship cuz these lowstandardcels are so fucking low T :feelskek:

Last edited:
Based. BPP once said that very few people actually "ascend", they just lower their standards. This is why I don't envy people who say they "ascend". Because most of the time the foid isnt hot and shes a total whore. These guys delude themselves into thinking ascension is being a cuck/simp

True.
I said it several times but ascending won't change anything to all the years you spent masturbating alone while all normies got sexual experience, neither it will delete all the blackpill knowledge you have.
We are beyond repair at this point, and true ascension doesn't exist if you're truly blackpilled.
You know how foids behave, you know that even if you get sex or even get a relationship with a foid, she'd still dream of chad's dick, and you're just one guy among plenty of others.
I have not seen a better articulation of the truth than this.